52

"Father!" I yelled as I entered his office.
His password was rather easy if you ask me. It's my birthday 0612.. rather unusual I know because most of the passwords for this place means something like for instance the Slytherin password is Pureblood and when Dumbledor was headmaster you know before my father killed him the password to this very office was lemon drops. My father likes to be different either that or my birth means something to him.
"Father!" I yelled.
"Maddison is there a reason your yelling?" My father asked as he approached me.
"Dad my wand it's gone" I said.
"What happened to it?" He demanded.
"Potter" I whispered.
"He was there at the manor they caught him? Why did you have to go?" He asked.
"Caught him yes but he got away and I had to go and help identify him but I couldn't be sure nor could Draco because he was looking funny due to something in the forest I believe." I said.
"What does that have to do with your wand?" He asked.
"In a fight Potter took all the wands in attempts to get his own" I said.
He turned around and walked to his desk and pulled out his own.
"Here dear you can use mine" he said as he handed me his wand.
His wand is quite different than mine of course because every wand is different. My wand is made with sycamore wood with a unicorn hair core, 11 3/4 and brittle flexibility. (A/q That is my wand)
"Are you sure you won't need it father?" I asked as I slowly took his wand.
"You need it more than I will with classes and stuff" he said as he handed me my bag and a stack of papers.
"Today's work?" I asked looking at the bag.
"Yeah" he said as he went back to his desk.
I sat down where I normally do to do my homework at looked at the papers thinking about the stuff I had seen today and the thoughts of the war and how I was scared I was going to lose someone I love.
"That's not doing your work" my father pointed out.
"Huh? Oh sorry" I said as I started my homework.

The next morning was like every other morning I've had since Draco put his goons on my trail.
"Look guys I really need space" I said as we walked down the corridor.
"Draco said to watch you" Crabbe said.
"I don't give a damn what Draco said! I need some space guys I'm. It asking for much just some damn room" I yelled as I stopped and looked at them.
"Maddison have you snapped?" Goyle asked.
"You would like that wouldn't you?" I asked pushing him against the wall.
"Look we're sorry. We will give you a bit of space not much though Draco will kill us if one more things happens to you. Your his girl" Crabbe said as I released Goyle.
"Thank you" I said as I walked into the great hall an sat down for breakfast.
"Hey Maddison" Parkinson said as she sat next to me.
"Hello Pansy" I said with a smile.
Her and I aren't real good friends but we are friends have been for a few years now. She told me about the crush she had on Draco when she was like 11 and 12 and I thought of that as a one of those keep your friends close and your enemy's closer only she wasn't an enemy per-say anymore ever since she got with Draco's one friend Basile? Yeah I never really got to know that kid he hung out with Draco but you know I never cared much for the pervert and yes that's what he is but not like the super bad ones but more like I'm a class clown that talks sexual to people it's stupid if you ask me and totally not funny.
"Where were you yesterday? People began to talk" she said.
"Let them talk" I said.
"The things they were saying Maddison it wasn't good" she said.
"You think I'm going to let a bunch of people phase me Pansy? We are almost done with this hell hole and then I can move on with my life" I said.
"Regardless I shut the rumor down for you" she said with a smile.
"Thanks I can always count on you" I said trying not to roll my eyes.
"You're welcome" she said as she hugged me and went off with her boyfriend.
I looked over at the gyriffindors and watched them all talk it wasn't the same here with out the trio that's for sure anyone could tell you that. I slowly got up and walked over and sat next to the Weasley girl and Longbottom.
They both looked at me with lots of confusion.
"What are you doing Snape?" Longbottom asked.
"Sitting with you guys" I said.
"Why?" The Weasley girl asked.
"I'm sick of Crabbe and Goyle being my bodyguards" I said.
"Go somewhere else" she said.
"Please just let me eat my breakfast here and not make a big deal I don't want to deal with Crabbe, Goyle, the Carrow's, or my father" I said.
"Okay I guess" Longbottom said.
"Secret between you two and me thought especially you Weasley would want to know but Potter and your brother are alive and well" I whispered.
"And Hermione she's okay right?" Weasley asked.
"Yeah yeah she's fine too. But I didn't tell you guys anything please don't rat me out" I said.
"We won't we promise" Weasley said as she hugged me.
I froze I didn't know what to do but eventually I quickly hugged her back and then pushed her off.
"Your not so bad without Draco around" Longbottom said.
"I have a front everyone does" I said with a smile.
"Well it's very good" Weasley said.
"Yeah well I tried to be friends with Potter and your brother on the train heading her out first year but your brother instantly assumed the worst because one my last name" I said.
"Snape?" Weasley asked.
"No Mayer" I said slowly.
"Oh I'm sorry" she said.
"Yeah well your the only ones that know that, that is the reason I hate your brother and i hate Potter because he kissed me durning my 4th year an Granger because I'm supposed to hate her she's Muggle born" I said slowly.
"Why us why are you telling us?" Longbottom asked.
"I'm not real sure honestly you guys just seem like someone I can trust I can trust you guys right?" I asked.
"Absolutely" Longbottom said.
"Good you both know what I'm capable of if anything I said to you gets out" I said as I stood up.
They nodded.
"Okay well thank you for allowing me to eat breakfast over here Neville and..." I started and looked at the Weasley girl I never knew here name really.
"Ginny" she said.
"See ya round Neville and Ginny" I said.
"Yeah see ya round Maddison" they both said as I walked back over to the Slytherin table.
"Hey there you are!" Crabbe said.
"Where were you?" Goyle asked.
I looked over at Neville and Ginny and then back at Crabbe and Goyle.
"Bathroom" I said as I grabbed my back.
"Oh well this came for you from Draco" Crabbe said as he handed me neatly folded parchment.
"Thanks" I said as we headed out of the great hall to class.