28

"What the hell is going on!" I yelled as I caught up with Draco.
"Trelawney is getting fired," Draco said as he grabbed my hand.
"16 years I've lived here Hogwarts is my home," Trelawney said.
"16 years too long" I mumbled to Draco.
He nodded and chuckled.
"You can't do this" she cried.
"Actually I can," Umbridge said with a smile.
Umbridge has only been at Hogwarts for a month and a half and she is changing everything in this school up.
McGonagall walked out to Trelawney.
"Somethings you would like to say?" Umbridge asked.
"There are several things I would like to say," McGonagall said.
The doors behind us opened and Dumbledore appeared and walked out and everyone moved.
"Professor McGonagall please take Trelawney back inside," Dumbledore said.
"Thank you, dear," Trelawney said as she walked away.
"Dumbledore may I remind you that under the times of education under the act of the ministry" Umbridge started.
"You the right to dismiss my teachers but you don't know have the right to ban them from the ground that power remains with the headmaster," Dumbledore said.
"For now," Umbridge said with a smile.
"DONT YOU ALL HAVE STUDYING TO DO!" Dumbledore yelled as he headed back inside.
"Professor!" I heard Potter yell as we all headed back inside. I walked with Draco and suddenly I was pushed and fell to the ground.
Draco helped me up.
"My father will hear about this" I yelled.
"Ha Mayer isn't it true you don't even know who your father is," someone said.
"So," I said.
"Hard to tell a father who doesn't exist" they laugh.
"He does exist and I'll find him but until then I'll tell the man who raised me!" I yelled pushing the person.
"Maddison" Draco warned.
"Your father tried to kill you didn't he? And your real Father is probably just scum like you" the kid said as I raised my fist.
Just as my fist went flying Draco caught it and spun me around and hugged me.
"Go now before my father finds out," Draco said as the kids walked away.
"Miss Mayer" I heard Snape's voice say.
Draco let go and I looked up at Snape.
"Yes sir," I said afraid he was going to give me detention for almost getting into a fight and then Mr. Malfoy would find out and since technology they are my legal guardian until I find my real father Mr. Malfoy would surely ground me as if I was his own child.
"Come with me Miss Mayer and Mr. Malfoy go back to the common room,"  Snape said.
Draco kissed my head and headed for the Slytherin common room. I followed Snape to his office.
When we got there he opened the door and I walked in and he followed shutting the door behind him and then taking his seat at his desks.
"Sit," he said pointing at the chair in front of his desk.
I nodded and sat down.
"Mrs. Malfoy has requested that I talk to you," he said.
That was a relief.
"Just let her know that I haven't figured it out yet tell her I will let her know if I need her help," I said as I stood up.
"Sit down" he yelled his voice echoing through the office.
"Yes sir," I said as I sat back down quickly.
"She has requested that I talk to you," he said.
"Yes, I gathered that the first time but why didn't she just send me a note why have you do it?" I asked.
"Because I'm the only person that can tell you what I'm about to tell you," he said.
"Which is," I asked.
I just stared at me.
"Look I have reason to believe that you know who my father is and as much fun as it is sitting here waiting for you to tell me I have homework I need to do and studying I have to do," I said.
"I know who he is yes," Snape said.
"Well, who is he?" I asked.