36

We sat on the train heading to Hogwarts we sat in the last Slytherin car. I sat on the inside and Draco sat on the outside while Crabbe And Goyle sat across from us.
I leaned my head on Draco's shoulder as he gently rubbed my back. Draco talked to Crabbe and Goyle while I just sat there in the comfort of my boyfriend of 3 years. Suddenly Draco snapped his head to the aisle.
"What is it Draco?" I whispered.
"Don't worry about it love," he said as he kissed my forehead as the train stopped.
He stood up helping me out of the booth.
"Wait for me outside the train I'll meet you there I need to check something," he said as he gently kissed my lips.
"Okay," I said as I headed to the door.
I looked back and looked Draco and he gave me a small smile and I walked out the door.
Draco's POV
I watched Maddie walk off the train behind Crabbe and Goyle.
I grabbed my bag and Maddie's and walked to the train door and shut it closing the windows in the car.
"Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to ease drop Potter?" I asked as I turned around using my wand to knock something onto the floor from the bag holders.
I walked forward and bent down and uncovered Potter who was laying in the middle of the car with his invisible cloak over him.
"Oh yeah she was dead before you could walk or even whip the drool off your chin," I said and then I kicked him in the face.
"That's for my father! Enjoy your ride back to London" I said covering him back up with the cloak.
I turned and grabbed my bag and Maddie's and left the train and walked on the plate form.

Back to Maddie's POV as it should be
I stood on the plate form waiting for Draco as I was told most everyone had walked away.
Suddenly the door to the train opened and Draco walked off the train.
"Let's go," he said as he took my hand and we headed off the plate form as the train started to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco and I sat down at the table and listened to Dumbledores boring speech for the 6th year in a row.
"It's always the same," I said rolling my eyes.
"We always end up with a new teacher," Draco said as he rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand.
"Professor Slughorn is our new potions teacher. And the D.A.D.A spot goes to Professor Snape" Dumbledore said.
"That's new," I said slowly.
Draco nodded as he leaned his head on his hand.
"Bloody hell he's telling a story about you know who" I whispered as I rolled my eyes.
"Off to bed now," Dumbledore said.
Everyone got up and Draco and I stayed put as everyone around us got up.
Once everyone was gone Draco and I stood up and he put his arm around me and we walked to our common room.
Everyone was in there dormitories and Draco and I sat on the couch.
He stared at the wall and I looked at the ring he gave me 3 years ago.
"Draco?" I whispered.
"Yes, love?" He asked.
"I'm scared" I whispered as I looked up at him.
"You're okay I'm here Madds. It's me and you just like it's always been" he said.
I took my hand under his chin and turned his head to look at me.
I looked into his memorizing eyes.
"I love you Draco," I said as grabbed his tie.
"I love you too Maddie," he said as I pulled his tie and kissed hissed him.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and I let go of his tie and put my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer and deepened the kiss before lying me down without breaking the kiss that was very passionate. After a bit, he pulled away and I felt his hot breath on my ear.
"Another time" he whispered as he placed his lips onto my neck and kissed down to wear my shirt started and then he pulled me up and onto his lap and then placed his lip gently on my lips and we started kissing again just not as deep and passionate.
We pulled apart and I moved off of his lap and laid my head on his lap and he stroked my hair and watched the fire.
This year would be different much different.
"I guess we should head off to bed," I said after an hour of sitting there with Draco.
"I guess so," he said as he kissed my head and we went our separate ways.