42

I walked back into the great hall and sat down and started eating my dinner again.
"Maddie, what was that about?" Draco asked.
"Nothing just potter had a bad break went to see what his problem was," I said.
"Okay, now the truth," he said.
"He's mad I'm marrying you," I said as I took a drink from my cup.
"Why?" Draco asked angrily.
"Because he likes her you git! About every guy likes her and your just lucky to have gotten her" Crabbe said.
"Yeah man she gorgeous" Goyle said and then the other boys at the Slytherin table joined in.
"I got it!" Draco yelled.
Everyone stopped talking at our table and we sat in silence.
"I don't get it" I whispered.
"Get what Maddie?" Draco snapped.
"Nothing it's nothing," I said as I got up and headed for the common room.
We are back at Hogwarts our missions are back in play and he just found out that every guy in the Slytherin house and other houses fancy his fiancé.
I walked to my father's office and knocked on the door and instantly the door opened and I walked in and sat down.
"I hear you're engaged to young Malfoy," he said.
"Yes sir and I'm sorry I didn't owl you right away," I said.
"It's fine I'm happy for you especially if you're happy," he said as he looked at me.
"I am happy," I said with a smile as I looked down at my ring.
"How was Christmas?" He asked.
"Great I learned about my mum," I said.
"What did you learn?" He asked.
"She loved you," I said.
"I'm aware why do you think you were born," he said.
"In hopes to get out of her own wedding so she could be with you," I asked.
He nodded.
"I was nothing but something that didn't help you guys be together," I said as I looked down.
"No you were a symbol of our love dear," he said.
"If that were true then why didn't you know about me before I was 12?" I asked.
"Because your mother convinced everyone that you were his and I believed it even though I always had a gut feeling," he said.
I felt a tear fall from my face.
"If only you would have gone with that gut feeling I wouldn't have been abused all those years," I said slowly.
"I knew and I'm truly sorry," he said.
"It wasn't you it was my mother and honestly the more I think about that bloody note I got last year the more I hate her," I said getting up and leaving.
"Maddison Janet Snape!" I heard my father yell but I kept walking.
I walked into the common room and pasted the boys and into the head girls room which is were, I stayed the rest of the night.
Draco tried to get in and so did my father but neither of them could get in.
"Come on Draco let's give up," my father said after three hours of trying to get in.
"Professor she's like you all bullheaded" I heard Draco say.
"Yes, unfortunately, that is something she inherited from me and that's why I believe we should let her alone she will come around eventually," my father said.
"I just hate seeing her upset" Draco said as I heard them walk away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A small-time skip
It's been a few weeks since we got back from Christmas break. Draco and I have been working hard on the cabinet and he is also working on his other mission still not sure what it is.
I was walking through the corridor and seen Potter and Weasley walking.
"Potter what are you doing?" I asked.
"You would like to know?" He asked.
"Why is Weasley acting weird?" I asked.
"Love potion" Potter whispered.
Weasley then turned and looked at me.
"Is this her?" He asked as he hugged me.
"Get off me, you bloody blood traitor!" I said pushing him away.
I rolled my eyes as I turned around and walked off.
"Crazy how much you really act like your father!" Potter yelled.
I stopped and walked back to him.
"What the bloody hell does that mean?" I asked.
"The way you turn and your robe flows just like it does when you dad does that," Potter said.
"What can I say I'm exactly like my father!" I said with a smirk and then I walked away.
*next morning*
"Ron Weasley is in the hospital" I heard Gryffindors say as I walked past them.
I suddenly walked to the hospital and sure enough, there was Weasley and Granger, potter, and the Weasley girl. I stayed hidden I wanted to see no hear what happened to him.
Suddenly I saw McGonagall walk in followed by Dumbledore, my father, and Slughorn.
I stood back and watched.
"Potters actions were heroic but I must ask why were they necessary?" McGonagall asked.
"I wonder the same thing," Dumbledore said as he walked over to Slughorn.
"This was a gift," Slughorn said handing Dumbledore the bottle with the poison drink.
"Who faces this to you? I smell of licorice and black cherry with a hint of poison" Dumbledore said handing my father the bottle.
"Actually I intended to give it as a gift myself," Slughorn said.
"To whom I may ask," Dumbledore asked as my dad smelled the drink.
"To you headmaster," Slughorn said with his head down.
Everything got quiet and my father slowly dropped his arm and stared at Weasley and then Slughorn and Dumbledore looked over at him as well.
The hospital wing came open and Lavender ran in. She glanced at me and then ran past me.
"Where is he?!?" She yelled running in.
"Where's my Ron Ron" she yelled pushing between Slughorn and my father.
I felt sick at the words she spoke they were rather sickening.
"Has he been asking for me?" She asked.
"What is she doing here?" Lavender asked referencing to Granger.
"Might I ask the same thing?" Granger asked standing up.
"I happen to be his girlfriend," Lavender said.
"And I happen to be his..... Friend," Granger said.
She looked beat. She liked Weasley! No surprise there to be honest.
"Don't make me laugh. You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want me to break up with him since now he's all of the sudden interesting!" Lavender whisper yelled.
I rolled my eyes.
"He's been poisoned you, bimbo!" Granger shot. "And for the record, I've always found him interesting"
Weasley started to wake up or something.
"See he senses my presence. Don't worry Ron Ron I'm here" Lavender said.
Gross the nickname is sickening.
"Hermione" Weasley kept mumbling.
He was asleep or in a state of sleep rather.
Lavender turned and ran between my father and Slughorn yet again.
"What!" She cried as she ran into me.
My dad turned and seen me standing there.
I looked at her and she ran out crying.
"Oh to be young and feel loves sting," Dumbledore said.
My dad just stood there before turning and grabbing my robe and pulling me out of the hospital wing.

"Ow!" I yelled as I brushed my self off.
"Your ease dropping Maddison," he said looking at me.
"Really I couldn't tell... Look all I wanted to know was why Weasley was in the hospital wing" I said turning my attitude into something else.
"He was poisoned," my father said as he headed for the great hall.
"I got that much," I said rolling my eyes and following him.
"Don't roll your eyes, young lady," he said without looking at me.
"How did you?" I questioned.
"I've known you for many years now and you're my own flesh and blood I know you very well Maddison," he said as I followed him into the great hall.
"Oh," I whispered.
"Take your seat and eat your breakfast," he said as he walked up to his seat with the teachers.