15

Time skip spring
Draco, the other boys and I sat on a hill that looked down on Hagrid's hut. I think today is the day that they are getting rid of Buckbeck for attacking Draco.
We stood there talking and laughing and stuff. Draco's left arm was draped around me.
"Draco" I whispered trying not to interrupt his conversation with the boys because I know how disrespectful that is.
He glanced over at me.
"Golden trio," I said pointing at a very angry Granger that was coming at us.
"Look who's here," Crabbe said.
"Ah come to see the show?" Draco asked as he pushed off the rock he was standing against taking his arm from around me.
"You. You foul Lowsum evil little cockroach!" Granger yelled as Draco backed up into the wall and Granger's wand met his neck.
"Hermione no he's not worth it" Weasley yelled.
Draco was scared who wouldn't be with a wand to their neck.
She slowly removed her wand and Draco was relieved as was I. She turned to walk away and the boys all started laughing including Draco. And she turned back around and punched him and staggered and Crabbe and the other boy caught him, Crabbe, of course, pushed me to catch him.
"Ow," Draco moaned.
"Malfoy are you okay," Crabbe asked.
"Let's go!" Crabbe yelled as they ran for the hill Draco looked back at me signaling to follow so I started running that way but stopped and walked back to the group.
"That's low even for you Granger" I spat.
"It felt good," she said as I glanced up and seen the boys at the top of the hill waiting for me.
"Unbelievable," I said shaking my head.
"You can't even judge us," Weasley said.
"Don't talk to me," I said taking my wand out.
"You and I Granger we can dual again I'm not scared," I said.
"You should be," Weasley said.
"I'm not afraid of a filthy little mudblood! Second thoughts don't bother your lives are already in trouble you realize you first threatened Draco and then you punched him how do you think that will hold over his father?" I asked.
"I'm not scared of Mr. Malfoy," Granger said.
"Your life and I'm going to help you this once don't make a mistake like that again next time you won't walk away so easy and just know you have a target on your backs," I said walking away.
"You should probably go rejoin your boyfriend I'm sure he is waiting on you" Potter yelled.
I spun around and headed towards him when suddenly I felt some grab me and pull me away far away and I screamed the entire way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello, Miss. Mayer" a guy said.
"Who are you!" I yelled.
"I work for your father its seems to me your doing rather good," he said.
"No thanks to him," I said as Draco, Potter, Granger, and Weasley charged in.
"Are these your group of friends?" The man said.
"Only Draco is my friend my boyfriend actually," I said looking at Draco.
"Ah, your boyfriend a" the man said I saw the evil in his eyes he was going to hurt Draco.
"Please no" I whispered as he lifted his wand.
Once again Draco was being threatened with a wand.
"Crucio," the guy said as Draco started screaming.
"Please stop! You can hurt me that's why you're here just stop! You're hurting him!" I screamed.
The man laughed and continued.
"Stop it!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. "Hurt me just leave him alone" I cried.
The man stopped hurting Draco and I ran to him and hugged him.
"I'm so sorry" I whispered.
"It's okay it's not your fault," he said as I released the hug and stood up and turned and looked at the man.
"Draco she made an exchange!" I heard Potter yell.
"What!" Draco yelled.
"She said that the guy could hurt her as long as he left you alone," Potter said.
"Sectumsempra" the man yelled.
I fell to the ground screaming in pain as if I had been stabbed and cut it was a spell we have never even heard of. 
The man laughed disappearing.
Draco ran over to me and picked me up and then ran for Hogwarts with the golden trio right behind us. I was crying because of the pain and I knew my blood was getting all over Draco.
"Help!" Draco screamed as we walked onto campus.
"Draco" I cried.
"Sh it's okay we are going to find someone just whatever you do don't you dear die on me Maddison I swear to better not die" he cried as Crabbe and the other guy ran over.
"What happened" Crabbe asked.
"Doesn't matter find help!" Draco screamed.
"Draco she needs to get to the hospital wing," Potter said.
"We won't make it there we need a professor to stable her so we can get her to the hospital" Draco yelled.
"Draco trust me I know was best," Potter said.
"You know what's best you know what's best? I'm sorry Potter you don't know a thing about her do you know what any of that was about? Do you!" Draco yelled.
"No," Potter said.
"Exactly! So you don't know what's best for my girlfriend" Draco yelled as Snape came running around the corner.
"Lay her down Malfoy," Snape said.
Draco did as told and laid me down and Snape stabilized me with a spell and then picked me up and Draco, Snape and I headed to the hospital wing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been days since I've actually been fully awake. I'm laying in this bed looking up at the ceiling. It's so boring.
From Draco's last visit he said that Potter and Granger managed to save serious black all while Weasley was in the bed next to me. Then after he told me that I was out again like I said not been fully awake.
"Hey, Maddie I see your finally awake," Draco said as he walked into the hospital wing.
"Yeah," I said slowly.
"Your okay right," he asked.
I slowly nodded.
"Good what wrong then," he asked.
"It's boring in here Draco I'm not even allowed to sit up for a few more days I want to be in class learning and hanging out with you but I'm stuff in this bloody bed because of my father," I said.
"I know Maddie," Draco said as he placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.
"I'm sorry" I whispered.
"It's okay just promise me, swear to me you will never exchange your self-harm for me or anyone again," he said.
"I can't" I whispered.
"You can Maddie you must I can't ever see you in pain like that again," he said.
"I can't  see you die," I said.
"I won't and nor will you, we will always find a way to save each other but you exchanging my pain for yours isn't a way," he said.
"I promise but you have to promise as well that you won't exchange my pain for yours," I said.
"I can't promise that Maddie I have to protect you I will always have to protect you because your my girl and I can't let anything happen to you," he said.
"But Draco" I started but he put a finger to my mouth.
"No buts Maddie it's different much different," he said as Madam Polfey walked in.
"Okay young Malfoy visiting it over and Miss. Mayer must get her rest as she handed me a drink that would yet again knock me out.
"I'll see you tomorrow Maddie," Draco said as he ever so gently kissed my forehead.
I nodded as he walked away and then I shut my eyes and out I went.