46

"Thank you for lunch father is was lovely" I said with a smile.
"Your welcome now run along go spend the rest of the day with young Malfoy in sure he is waiting on your arrival" he said as he hugged me.
I smiled and hugged him back.
"Happy birthday Maddison" he said as he let go.
"Thank you father I love you" I said.
"I love you too" he said as I walked way.
I used the floo powder network to the Malfoy manor.
I arrived at the manor and walked in seen Mrs. Malfoy.
"Maddison!" She said surprised to see me.
"Hello Narissa" I said as she hugged me.
"Oh look at you all grown up" she said.
"You just seen me last week" I laughed.
"I know but you look older" she said.
"No I don't" I said with a smile.
"Oh Maddison your mother is smiling down at you right now" she said as she sat back down on her couch.
"Thank you" I said with a smile.
"I heard Maddie is she here!" Draco yelled as he ran into the living room.
"Of course I am Draco" I laughed as he walked over to me and hugged me tight.
"I missed you" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back.
"I missed you too but you just seen me last week on your birthday" I said as I looked up at Draco.
He smiled and took my hand and lead me up to his room.
He opened his door and we walked in.
"Happy birthday my love" he said as he kissed me.
I couldn't respond I was caught up with the kiss it's like I've been craving his touch as I was locked up in my own home. He deepend the kiss and gently pushed me up against his door and he reached behind me and locked the door. I wasn't about to brake this kiss that was going to lead us to making love for the second time in our lives. We are 17 now adults and we are free to do as we pleased. I jumped up as he picked me up and carried me to the bed and we undressed quickly and then returned to the kissing and well I'm not tell you about the other part..

Time skip
We were fully dressed and just laying in his bed. I had my head rested on his chest as he messed with my hair.
"Maddie I don't understand why your forced to stay at home all the time" Draco said as he kissed my head.
"I don't know he won't tell me he just keeps me home all the time not letting me leave. Protection is what he says but I don't need protection he's to late for it" I said as I stayed laying on his chest and watching my ring as the small bit of sun that came through the windows hit it.
"I can protect you Maddie" he said.
"I don't need it I'm fine. I've made it 17 years all on my own" I said.
"Maddie that's not true I've been here with you for 6 years. For 6 years you haven't been alone and you will never be alone ever again" Draco said as I slowly sat up and looked at him.
"Your right" I whispered before crashing my lips to his.
"So let's talk about that wedding that's going to happen after this wizarding war" he said.
"What is there to talk about? Though we had it figured out" I said.
"Mmm we do" he said with a smile.
"You were just saying that because" I started.
"Because I was pointing out that I get to marry you" he smiled.
"But after that kids?" I said with a smile.
"Maddie" he said slowly.
"Draco" I said as I looked at him dead in the eyes.
"This is a conversation for later on" he said as he brushed back my hair from my face.
"A boy and a girl" I said.
"Why" he said.
"Because being an only child sucks" I said.
"No Maddie why are you still talking about it" he asked.
"Please" I whined.
"Maddie please can we wait to talk about this after the wizarding war is over?" He asked.
"Can I be honest?" I asked.
"Not if your continuing that conversation" he said.
"I don't want our kids to grow up with you know who in charge. I want them to have the childhood neither of us had" I said.
"I agree. Now can we drop it for now" he asked.
"Yeah" I said as I kissed him.
We stayed there for hours and just talked about the summer since we had only seen each other twice this entire summer.
"Where is she!" I heard my fathers boom.
"Severus" Narissa said as I heard them coming up the steps.
"Where is she? It's time to go now!" My father yelled.
I looked at Draco.
I didn't want to be locked up I knew he was doing what he thought was best.
"Snape she's a grown girl you can't do this she isn't the little girl you were supposed to raise." She said.
"He took her" he said.
"I know but you can't lock that girl up she's an adult now she has freedom and if you treat her like a child she will only turn her back do you want to lose her again?" She asked.
"Maddison!" He yelled as he pounded on Draco's door.
"Come on" I heard Narissa say.
I got up and Draco followed and kissed me hard before opening his door.
"Let's go home" my father said slowly.
He put his arm around me and we apperated out of the manor and back to our home.
I looked at him he looked like he had been crying and was about to cry again.
"What were you and Narissa talking about?" I asked.
He shook his head and sat down.
"Severus Snape I swear" I yelled.
"Don't yell at me like that young lady" he yelled back.
"Then tell me! Your hiding something" I said.
He just sat there.
"Every is always hiding something aren't they there's always a twist" I said as I took out my wand and pointed it at my father.
"Maddison" he said.
"Remember that night I was in your office and you used that spell on Potter? Oh what was that? Oh yea I know it. I'm tired of this crap Snape I'll find out my self by using that spell" I said.
"Your still a silly kid. I have to let you into my mind because I unlike you kids I can block it" I said.
"Oh yeah?" I asked.
"Your bluffing Maddison what did I teach you?" He asked.
"Legitimens" I yelled with tears falling down my face.
I suddenly seen everything he let me see everything. Why was he letting me in?
Memory one
"Janet" Young Snape whispered.
"Severus he will know" young Janet cried.
"And then he will decide not to marry you it's the perfect plan" young Snape said.
"It doesn't work that way if he finds out he will kill me and her" young Janet said.
Memory two
"Severus! Severus he knows you have to take her... hide her do anything just take her" young Janet cried.
Young Snape took the sleeping baby and Janet disappeared. And baby Maddison started crying.
"Janet! I don't know what to do what do I do?" Young Snape said as he looked at the baby but the love of his life was gone and 18 year old Severus Snape was left with two month old baby Maddison.
"Stop!" My father yelled as we came back to reality.
"You...you..." I said slowly.
"Don't do that! My mine is not any of your business!" He yelled.
"She gave me to you when I was a baby!" I yelled.
"You weren't supposed to know" he whispered.
"Tell me what happened or I'll go right back into your mind and find out!" I yelled.
"You know to much" he said.
"Please just stop treating me like a kid I'm sick of it just tell me please! She gave me to you when I was two months old what happened?" I demanded.