29

"Well, who is he?" I asked.
"Me," he said.
"What?" I asked as I got up and back up towards the door.
"Me I'm your father," Snape said.
"That's impossible," I said.
"Not really," Snape said slowly.
"But all this time that I've been here never once." I started when I stopped and looked at him.
Ever since I got here I felt like Snape was the only professor I could trust, looked up to him as if he was a father figure.
"Did you know?" I asked.
"No of course not," he said.
"How do I know you're not lying to me," I asked.
"Because if I knew that I have a child that you were my child I would have taken care of you from the beginning Maddison," he said.
"Maddison? You don't ever call anyone by there the first name" I said slowly as I wiped a tear away.
He just sat there. I opened the door and looked at him.
"I have to wrap my head around this," I said.
"I understand," he said as I shut the door.
I ran for the Slytherin common room.
"Pureblood!" I said.
I walked into the common room and seen Draco he was sitting in front of the fire waiting for me.
"Dra" I whispered as I sat next to him.
"Maddie!" He said as he hugged me.
We stayed in a tight hug for a bit.
"What happened?" Draco asked.
"He told me who my father is," I said.
"Who is he Maddie," he asked as he moved a piece of hair out of my face and whipped my tears away.
"Him" I whispered.
"That's okay Maddie," he said as he rubbed my back.
"I know Snape isn't a bad person at all it's just my vision of my father was well not a death eater and we both know Snape is one of them but then again I knew it was going to be someone who was a Slytherin," I said as I looked down.
"When he told you what did you say?" Draco asked.
"I have to wrap my head around it," I said as I messed with the ring that was once Draco's.
"Everything is going to be okay," Draco said as he got up and pulled me up with him.
I nodded.
"Let's go eat dinner," Draco said as he took my hand.

I wasn't very hungry I just sat there and picked at my food and occasionally looked up at Snape and then back at the food. Draco talked with his friends. After a while, we were dismissed to bed and I got up and walked back to the common room and started on my homework that was due the next day and started studying more for exams.
Draco came in and sat next to me.
"Everything okay Maddie?" Draco asked as he put his arm around me.
I nodded and I continued to read my books.
"You sure because all your homework is blank," he said.
I looked down and took a deep breath.
Okay, so when I said I did my homework I lied.
I looked down and back up at Draco.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Draco asked.
I shook my head.
"Are you sure?" He asked as he rubbed my neck.
I just kept on looking at my book.
"I think you should talk to someone if not me then my mom or Snape himself," he said.
"Don't care what you think Malfoy!" I yelled looking up.
"Get up!" He yelled.
I knew I had pissed him off one because I yelled at him and in the Wizarding world or any world really a girl should not overpower the boy ever it's disrespectful, I also called him by his last name and that's not what we do ever.
I took a deep breath and put my book down and stood up. He simply pointed to the door and I hung my head low and walked toward the door once we were out of the common room and in the hallway he grabbed my arm and walked.
It was silent and I didn't know where he was taking me.
"Draco I'm sorry" I whispered.
"You don't yell at me I'm trying to help you because I love you and I hate seeing you hurt," he said.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"It's okay this time," he said as he loosened his grip on my arm.
Draco and I walked up to Snape's office door and Draco knocked.
"How can I help you Mr. Malfoy and Miss. Mayer" he asked when he opened the door.
"Fix her" Draco demand.
"Excuse me," Snape said.
"Fix her she won't eat and she isn't doing her homework like normal" Draco said.
"I can't fix her Mr. Malfoy she can only fix herself and in the order to do that she has to accept who she is and she has to understand the events that have happened," Snape said.
He was right I was being a child about this about all of this.