41

"reservation for Malfoy," Draco said to the waiter.
It was a new restaurant just opened up in the Wizarding world.
"Right this way sir," the waiter said.
The waiter lead Draco and I to a table and Draco pulled my chair out for me and I took my seat as he took his seat across from me.
"Hi I'm Steve and I'll be your waiter for the evening. Can I start you two off with a drink?" He asked.
"Butterbeer" Draco and I yelled at the same time.
Draco laughed.
"Two butter beers," he said.
The waiter walked away and Draco and I began talking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Maddie I love you and you know that right?" He asked.
I looked up from my dessert.
"Yeah?" I said slowly.
Where was he going with this?
"Maddie since the day I diagon alley when we first met I knew I wanted to be your friend your best friend but as I got to know you I figured out I wanted to be with you forever because I loved you and when I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes I was the happiest little 13 years old and now we aren't little 13-year-olds playing around we are 16 in a half almost adults and we have come so far with each other by our sides and I wouldn't want to change that ever. So, Maddie, I was wondering if you would make me the happiest man in the world and marry me" he said as he pulled out a little black box and went down on one knee.
"Yes," I said as he slipped the ring onto my finger and then I hugged him.
It was a long hug but it was simply perfect, magical actually and no I'm not just saying that because we are witches and wizards I'm saying it because it was truly magical.
We sat back down I was happy I get to marry the man I want to marry and then I remembered what Narcissa said that my mother didn't get to marry the guy she loved... My father.
After thinking a bit I looked over at Draco who was eating his dessert.
"Draco?" I whispered.
"Yes, love?" He asked as he reached across the table taking my left hand in his hand and rubbed the back of my hand.
"Your mum told me about my mum and did you know she didn't get to marry the man she loved," I said.
"Really? Who did she love?" He asked.
"My father," I said.
"Why didn't she?" He asked.
"She wanted to please her parents and her parents wanted her with Mayer," I said.
"That sucks," he said.
"Yeah it does and I'm just thinking how lucky I am to be marrying the man I love," I said with a smile.
He just smiled back and finished his dessert.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mum we are home safe and sound" Draco called as we walked out of the fireplace.
"Good," she said as she walked in.
She looked at me and caught a glance at my hand.
"Is that what I think it is?" She asked.
Draco and I nodded.
"Your getting married?" She asked with a smile.
"Yeah," Draco and I said with a smile.
She hugged us both and then we went up to his room.
"Dra I think this engagement ring shows I'm yours so I think this Slytherin ring belongs to you," I said as I slipped it on to his hand were he use to wear it before he gave it to me.
He looked at it and then back at me and then pulled me into a deep kiss.
He laid me on the bed and we continued to kiss passionately and I started unbuttoning his shirt.
"Maddie," he said as he broke the kiss.
"Huh?" I questioned.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
I nodded slowly.
He gently placed his lips back on mine as I took off his shirt and then he took off my dress and well I'm sure you know what happened after that I don't need to sure that part.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning
We sat on the couch in Draco's room. I was wearing pants and a Slytherin sweatshirt.
"You okay?" He whispered in my ear as he messed with my hair.
I was a bit sore but I wasn't going to tell him that.
"I'm fine Draco," I said as I messed with the new ring on my finger.
"Okay," he said as he kissed my head and got up from his couch.
"What are you do?" I asked.
"Packing Maddie we have to go back to school in a couple of days" he laughed.
"Oh yeah," I said as I rolled my eyes and laid down on his couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip back to school
"What's that?" Crabbe asked at dinner.
"What?" I asked.
"That on your hand," Goyle said.
"Draco and I are engaged," I said with a smile.
"Congrats," they both said.
I heard a slam behind me and seen Potter leave the great hall.
I got up and ran after him.
"Potter!" I yelled.
He turned around.
"What's your problem?" I asked as I walked up to him.
"Nothing that matters to you Slytherin Princess," he said.
"Clearly it does so why don't you spit it out let's go I haven't got all day I still have dinner to finish and then I'm going to visit my father," I said.
"Fine Maddison I like you always have but you're with Draco and now you're engaged so now you guys will be together forever," he said.
"That's what this is about?" I asked.
"Always has been ever since the beginning of yours and Draco's friendship," he said.
"You're insane," I said as I walked away.
"I love you, Maddison Snape!" Potter yelled as I entered the great hall.