48

After I found out the full truth from my father he has given me a bit more freedom.
Draco and I were walking hand and hand through Diagon alley getting our school stuff for the last time and then we had to head back to the manor to get ready for the meeting that the dark lord was holding.
"Last year Dra" I said with a smile.
"Yeah finally" he said as he grabbed our stuff.
Draco was in an odd mood and I couldn't do anything about it.
"And then We are done. On our own" I said.
"Married and in our own home" he said.
"This year is going to fly" I said.
"With the war going on and what not Maddie?" He asked.
"Oh yea I forgot" I said slowly.
"I know" he said as we finished our shopping.
We came a week earlier than the rush because we didn't want to have a run in with the first years.
"This year we are the house perfects" I said with a confident smile.
"Says who?" He asked.
"My father of course" I said.
He nodded.
It's the end of August almost.
"Ready?" Draco asked.
I nodded knowing he was about to apperate us to his room at the manor so we could get ready for the meeting.
Once we arrived in his room I walked over to his closest and pulled out my black long sleeve dress. I kept it there vs at home since this is were the meetings are held.
I undressed and put my dress on and stood in front of the mirror and Draco walked out of his bathroom in his. I've black suit. I smiled as he walked over and pressed his lips to my neck.
He slowly zipped my dress up and kissed my neck again. I pulled my hair back into a perfect pony tail.
"You look gorgeous my love" he said with a smile, the first smile he has had all day.
"Thank you." I said as I turned and kissed him.
"I guess we better get to that meeting" he sighed.
"Yeah I guess" I said as he took my hand and lead me down stairs.
"Hello Miss. Snape and Mr. Malfoy" Voldemort said as we entered the dining room.
My blood ran cool as Draco rubbed my hand with his thumb.
"Hello my lord" Draco and I said as Draco walked me to my seat which was next to where my father is supposed to sit but isn't sitting because he isn't here yet.
Draco pulled out my chair and I sat down and he kissed my head and walked to his seat on the opposite side of the table next to his father who was yes indeed back home.
"It seems to me that we are missing one. Miss Snape where is your father?" Voldemort asked.
"I don't know sir I've been with Draco all day" I said.
"I'm here my lord" my father said as he walked in.
"Ah Severus I was being to think you got lost.. come we have saved you a seat next to your daughter" Voldemort said.
I glanced at Draco before looked at my father.
A lot of things have been happening lately that is leading up to this meeting for starters ministry of magic is ran back none other than death eaters and not only that they are lulling muggles families! I never understood any of it growing up not even now and I'm an adult now. Why do pure bloods hate muggles so much? I guess I can't wonder anymore though I'm a death eater now and if the dark lord even questions my loyalty to him I'll be killed right off the bat and I don't want that.
I looked back over at Draco who was the least bit comfortable and then back at my dad who I prayed he had good information since he walked into the meeting late.
"Do you bring news I trust?" Voldemort asked as my father took his seat.
"It will happen Saturday night at night fall" my father said.
"I heard differently my lord the order has slipped out that the Potter boy will not be moved until the 30 of this month the day before he turns 17" one of the other death eaters said.
"This is a false trail! The order office no longer plays a part in the protection of Harry Potter. Those closest believe that we have corrupted the ministry" my dad said.
"They got that right didn't they?" The other man laughed.
Then everyone started laughing except Draco, my father, and I.
"What have you heard Pyust?" Voldemort asked.
"I've heard many things my lord but whether they are true is the question" he said slowly.
"Spoken like a true politician I think you will prove most useful Pyust" Voldemort said.
Things were quite almost too quiet.
"Where will he be taken? The boy" Voldemort asked.
"A safe house most likely a home of someone in the order and given every ounce of protection they can give him. Once the boy is there it will be impractical to attack him" my father said.
"My lord!" Bellatrixs spoke up.
Everyone looked at her.
"I'd like to volunteer my self for the task! I want to kill the boy!" she said.
Suddenly there was a scream from the basement where the prisoners are held.
"Wormtail! What have I told you about keeping our guests quiet!" Voldemort yelled making me jump.
"Yes sir right away!" He said as he ran off.
"As inspiring as I find your willingness to kill Bellatrixs. I must be the one to kill Harry Potter" Voldemort said.
She ducked her head and I snickered a bit and then my father nudged me practically telling me to knock it off and I quickly did.
"But I face an unfortunate complication that my wand and Potters share the same heart they are in some ways twins we can wound but not harm one another. If I have to kill him I must do it with another's wand." Voldemort said as he walked behind chairs and stood behind me and I looked over at Draco who was scared.
"One of you would surely want the honor of your wand being the one that killed Harry Potter... none of you?" Voldemort said looking around but staying behind me.
"What about you Maddison perhaps your wand would do" Voldemort said.
"My wand?" I asked slowly.
"I want your wand" he said holding out his hand.
I nodded and slowly picked up my wand.
"You can't take her wand!" I heard someone say.
Suddenly the dark lord walked away from me and to the other side next to Luscious.
"Sticking up for your future daughter in law I see.. what about you Luscious your wand is better than Maddison's I'm sure" the dark lord said as he stuck out his hand.
Luscious slowly handed him his wand.
"Do I detect elm?" He asked.
"Yes my lord" Luscious said slowly.
He suddenly broke the thing on the end off and dropped it back on the table between Draco and Luscious causing Draco to jump.
Lord Voldemort took his spot back at the head of the table and then he levitated a girl out.
"For those of you who don't know this is miss charity burbed who taught until recently at Hogwarts her specialty was muggles studies it is her belief that muggles are not so different than us. She would given her way have us mate with them" Voldemort said.
People started making faces and stuff.
"To her the mixture of the two is not an abomination but something to be incur-aged.
Once she was in the middle of the table she looked over at my father.
"Severus! Severus please we are friends" she said.
My father said nothing and Voldemort killed her using the killing curse and she dropped onto the table and Draco and I jumped and both looked like we were about to cry from fear.
"Neigi dinner" Voldemort said to his bloody disgusting snake.
She slithered right down the table and gone that lady was. I gulped loudly and shut my eyes and played with the ring that was on my hand.