23

I was heading to the Malfoy's Manor Hogwarts Express. My head laid on Draco's lap while he and the boys talked.
"Draco I think I'm going to go get some sweets from the trolley," I said as I sat up.
"Okay," he said as he kissed my cheek.
I walked down the hall of the car and ran into Potter.
"Watch where you're going" I snapped.
"I'm sorry," he said.
"Whatever potter just stay out of my way," I said as I brush past him.
Suddenly someone came out of their car.
"Well, Slytherin Princess," the boy said.
"What do you want," I said.
He pushed me against the wall.
Flashback
"Maddison damn it!" My father yelled.
I was 10 years old.
"I'm sorry father" I yelled as I ran from him.
"No your not you deliberately ruined that dress so you didn't have to go to dinner!" He yelled as he pushed me against the wall.
"N...no I didn't I swear father" I cried.
Flashback over
"Not so strong now are we?" He said.
"Please just let me go and my father won't hear about this," I said.
"We aren't scared," the boy said.
"Have it your way then" I screamed.
"Let her go!" I heard someone say.
The boy lets go and I fell to the ground.
"Are you okay Maddison?" Potter asked.
"Why after all I have done to you these last 4 years why would you save me?" I asked.
"Because your a nice person plus I know that if you were injured and Draco found out I was a witness I would have to deal with him and I don't want that," Potter said as he helped me up.
"Thank you," I said as I started to walk away but he grabbed my hand.
"Potter I need to return to my car," I said looking up into his green eyes.
"Maddison I need to be honest," he said.
"Make it fast," I said as I looked behind me.
He grabbed my face and pressed his lips to mine. I went into a state of shock and then I broke away and slapped him.
"What the hell Potter!" I yelled.
"I'm sorry," he said as he walked away.
I watched him walk away and then I turned and ran to my car with tears running down my face.
I slammed open the door and slammed it shut.
"Maddie, what's wrong?" Draco asked as he jumped up and wrapped his arms around me.
"Some... Some guy from one of the other houses... It it doesn't matter" I said as I looked over at Crabbe and Goyle.
"Your lying to me" he hissed as he broke away from the hug and sat down.
I know how much lying pisses Draco off but I couldn't help it I didn't want to look weak in front of Crabbe and Goyle.
I sat down next to Draco and laid my head on his shoulder and messed with the ring that he gave me until we arrived at King cross.
I slowly stood up and as I went to grab my bags Draco grabbed them and pointed to the exit. I turned on my heels and walked out. Once we were on the plate form I saw Potter and he looked over at me and I turned and looked away.
"Why is Potter Staring over here?" Draco asked.
Still in a salty mood.
"I don't know but kiss me?" I said as I stepped closer to his.
"What?" He asked.
"I said kiss me," I said looking up at his memorizing eyes.
He nodded and leaned down and placed his lips to mine gently and sweetly.
After a few moments we broke apart and I turned and seen Potter still watching and I smirked and turned away.
"Ready Dra?" I asked.
He nodded and off we were to the Malfoy Manor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should Maddie tell Draco about what Harry did?