55

We were in the room of requirements I assume waiting for Potter.
Draco, Goyle, Basile, and I that is.
We walked around the corner and seen Potter looking at a crown of some sort.
"Well well" Draco said causing Potter to look up.
"What brings you here Potter?" Draco asked.
We all had our wands at the ready pointing at Potter.
"I could ask you the same" Potter said.
"You have something of mine" Draco said.
"Mine as well" I said standing next to Draco.
"We would like it back!" Draco said.
"What's wrong with the one you have?" Potter asked.
"It's my mothers it's powerful but it's not the same it doesn't quite understand me" Draco said.
"And this is my fathers and like Draco said it's powerful but it's not the same it isn't mine it doesn't fit my needs and it's loyalty lies with my father" I said.
"Why didn't you tell her? Bellatrix. You both knew it was me but neither of you said anything thing" Potter said slowly.
I looked up at Draco he looked a tad nervous and I felt a bit nervous.
"Come on Draco don't be a prat. Do it!" Goyle said.
"Easy" Draco said.
"Expelliarmus!" Granger yelled as she ended up behind Potter.
Draco and I turned and ran.
"Avada Kedavra" Crabbe yelled.
"Stupefy" Granger yelled.
Suddenly we had an angry Weasley running after us.
Draco had my hand in his as we ran.
"That's my girlfriend you nit!" Weasley yelled at Goyle.
Suddenly Goyle  turned around casting another spell that put us all in danger.
Weasley ran back towards Potter and Granger.
"Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" Weasley yelled.
I looked at Draco scared out of my mind.
"Draco" I whispered feeling like I was going to cry.
As Goyle continued to set the place on fire Draco pushed Basile slightly and pulled me to a pile of junk.
"Climb" he said.
I started climbing as Draco pushed me as much as he could before he started climb as well.
I looked down and took a sharp breath in.
"Don't look down" Draco said as we started climbing more.
Eventually Basile started climbing as well.
Draco kept looked down and then back at me as we climb higher and higher.
Goyle started finally climbing the pile of junk as well. Suddenly we heard screaming and I stopped and looked at Goyle as he fell to his death all because he grabbed a lose piece of junk.
"D..don't stop" he said as he looked at me with fear in his eyes.
I nodded and continued to climb.
Suddenly Draco and Basile both almost fell but luckily saved them self.
"Draco" I yelled.
"Don't stop Maddison" he yelled as him and Basile looked at each other then at the fire.
I took a deep breath and continued climbing I was scared to death.
Suddenly the golden trio came towards us on brooms and Potter reached for Draco's hand missing it.
"If we die for them Harry I'm going to kill you!" Weasley yelled.
They came back round Potter grabbing Draco and making it successfully on the broom.
"Maddie" I heard Draco say.
Weasley got Basile.
"Don't worry Hermione will get Maddie" I heard Potter says as the boys took off.
Granger grabbed me pulling me onto the broom.
"Thank you" I said as we followed the boys.
"Don't thank me yet Snape" she said as we flew through flames.
We made it out of the room and fell to the ground.
Draco jumped up and ran over pulling me up off the floor hugging me.
The golden trio got the crown stabbing it and then kicking it into the fire.
"Thank you for saving us. Zabini and Malfoy are to proud to thank you but I'm not" I said with a small smile.
The trio nodded as Draco grabbed my hand and we ran away from the trio.
"I'm glad your okay" Draco said hugging me again.
"Like wise" I said.
"I have to go Maddie I'll see you after in a new world I love you" he said kissing me and then disappearing.
I looked out seeing fighting it was bad and then my thoughts went to my father he was wandless.
I started rooming I had to find my father I had to.
I ran right into the trio.
"Can I please stick with you guys?" I asked scared out of my mind as we fought off death eaters.
"Yes" Weasley said.
"Thank you" I said as we ran.
We ran through the fighting it was scary.
We seen Grayback ripping Lavenders throats out and Granger yelled something not sure if it killed him but I hoped so as we continued to run.
We stood at the entrance and seen dementors coming and someone behind us casted the patronus charm.
The fighting continued as the trio and I ran to the astronomy tower.
Once we arrived that's when I heard my fathers voice and Lord Voldemort voice.
"You have preformed extra ordany with that wand" my father said. "In the last few hours alone"
"No I am extrodenary but the wand resist me" Voldemort said walking towards my father.
The trio bent down to hide and suddenly I felt Grangers hand on my shoulder push me down with them.
"No wand is more powerful than that. Tonight when the boy comes it will not fail you I'm sure of it" my father said. "It answers to you and you only"
"Does it?" Voldemort asked.
"The wand does it truly answer to me? Your a clever man Severus surly you must know. Where does it's true loyalty lie" Voldemort said as he walked around my father.
"With you my lord" my father said.
"The elder wand can not serve me properly because I am not it's true master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner" Voldemort said.
I felt tears fall down my face.
"No" I whispered.
"You killed dumbledore Severus while you live the elder wand can not truly be mine. You have been a good and faithful servant Severus and perhaps your lovely daughter will live up to you" he said and father was up against the wall he was scared I've never seen him so scared before.
"But only I can live forever" Voldemort said.
I felt the fear of my fathers or perhaps it was my own fear I felt. My father shook his head slightly and the fear in his eyes made me cry more. I felt the salty tears flowing from my eyes like a waterfall.
"My lord" my father said.
But he was to late the Voldemort slit his neck.
I gasped as I watched my father fall to the ground.
"Dad" I whimpered.
"Nigini kill" Voldemort said to his bloody snake.
I watched the thing attack my father as my father just sat there defenseless.
I cried harder as Granger hugged me.
Voldemort and it Snake disappeared and I ran to my father sliding next to him.
"Dad dad please don't die please don't leave me alone" I cried.
Potter and the other two walked in.
"Dad I've been busy lately trying to restore my memories and I've finally done it! I remember everything about me growing up with you and me being kidnapped. Please don't die" I cried as Potter put his hand on my fathers neck to hold off the bleeding.
"Take them"  my father said talking about his tears.
"Take them" he cried.
"Getting me something anything a vile Maybe" Potter said.
Granger did just that handed him a vile and he collected my fathers tears.
"You know where to take them" my father said turning his head away from Potter and to me.
He lifted his arm up and whipped my tear away.
"Dad" I whispered knowing I didn't have much time.
"Maddie be strong and finish this fight on the right side." He whispered.
"Dad please you promised a game of wizarding chest and you never brake your promises" I said.
"I know princess and I'm sorry" he whispered.
"I remember everything" I cried.
"I knew you would eventually" he said with a weak smile.
"I love you father" I cried as I hugged him getting his blood all over me.
"I love you too Maddie" he said and just like that he was gone.
"Father" I cried.
Weasley walked over and helped me up and walked me out and we all walked down the corridor.
We walked into the headmasters office and Potter did what he had to do with my fathers memories and surprisingly Weasley and Granger we nice to me probably only because I just lost my father. After what felt like forever Potters head came up and we followed Potter out of the office and down through the corridor.
I was constantly whipping tears away.
The one thing I feared the most happened and I'm not sure how to handle it all I know is I was doing what my father said and I was fighting on the  right side because that bloody bastard that goes by the name of Voldemort killed my father!
We walked into the great hall and I seen all the died bodies and angry boiled inside me. I was never fit for the job of a death eater but here I am with the branding on my left arm and Voldemort expecting me on his side little did he know I wasn't on his side I was on the good side.
"Where are you going!" Weasley asked.
"The forest" Potter said.
"Are you mad? You can't give your self up to him" Weasley said.
"What is it Harry? What is it that you know?" Granger asked.
"There is a reason I can hear them the holcroxes I think I've known for a while and I think you have to" Potter said.
"I'll go with you" Granger cried.
"No kill the snake and then it's just him" Potter said.
Granger hugged him tightly.
Potter walked away and Weasley and I walked up to Granger.
"Potter!" I yelled.
He stopped and looked at me.
"Be careful Harry" I said slowly.
He nodded and walked out and Weasley put his arm around his girlfriend and the other around me which was weird but I didn't care I need a friend right now.
I wasn't sure where Draco was I just hoped he was safe because the Malfoys was all I had left.
It felt like forever before people started coming from the woods and everyone in the great hall walked outside. I was with Granger and Weasley.
"Who is that? Neville who is that Hagrid is carrying?" Ginny asked.
I looked it looked like Harry. I looked around in the group of death eaters and Draco wasn't their so I looked around behind me.
"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort yelled.
"No! NO!" Ginny screamed as she started forward and her father stopped her.
"Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead from this day forward you put your faith in me" Voldemort said.
Everyone was quiet and I looked around for Draco.
"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" Voldemort yelled.
All the death eaters all laughed.
"Draco" I whispered as I found him and walked over to him.
He grabbed my hand and looked at my face examining it carefully. I knew my eyes were red and puffy I had been crying ever since Voldemort killed my father.
"Now is the time to declare yourself to me join us or die" Voldemort said.
Draco and I stayed put.
"Draco. Maddison." Lucius said putting his had out.
Everyone turned and looked at us.
"Draco Maddison" Lucius said again.
"Draco. Maddison. Come" Narrissa said.
Draco looked down at me and swallowed and then him and I made our way through the crowd hand and hand.
Everyone watched us carefully.
"Well done Draco. Well done Maddison. Well done" Voldemort said as he hugged Draco and I but we didn't hug back.
We walked to Lucius and Narrissa. Draco let go of my hand and I walked to the other side of Narrissa and she wrapped an arm around each of us and hugged us both gently.
I stood between Lucius and Narrissa and Draco stood on the other side of Narrissa her arms still around us.
We watched Neville limp forward.
"I must say I hoped for better" Voldemort said.
All the death eaters laughed.
"Who might you be young man?" Voldemort asked.
"Neville Longbottom" Longbottom said.
Bellatrix laughed louder that the rest of the death eaters.
"Well Neville I'm sure we can find a place for you" Voldemort said.
"I have something to say" Longbottom said.
"Well Neville I'm sure we would all be fascinated to hear what you have to say" Voldemort said.
"It doesn't matter if Harry's gone" Longbottom said.
I couldn't believe it. Harry was gone our world was ruined and he says it's no big deal.
"Stand down Neville" Seamus said.
"People die everyday friends, family, yeah so it was Harry tonight he's still with us in here" Neville said pointing to his heart.
"Harry didn't die in Vain. But you will!" Longbottom said.
Voldemort started laughing.
"Harry died for all of us!" Longbottom yelled as he pulled out the gryffindore soward.
Suddenly Harry hopped out of Hagrid's arms and started shooting spells.
He ran from Voldemort still shooting spells and blocking spells. Death eaters started disappearing and Voldemort didn't look particularly happy about it.
Lucius looked scared. Narrissa grabbed mine and Draco's hand and walked away from the scene that was unraveling. I knew we were heading form the Malfoy manor.
I turned and seen Lucius running to catch up to Narrissa, Draco and I. Once he caught up we appearated to the Manor away from all the fighting.