5

I walked on the platform at 9 3/4 by myself neither of my parents brought me to the train this year both much too busy.
"Hello Crabbe Goyle," I said as I walked up to them.
"Hello, Maddison," they both said.
"Have you seen Draco?" I asked.
"No, I assume he's on the train already wait on us to board," Crabbe said as Granger walked past us.
"Let's go then," I said as we grabbed our things and went to the Slytherin cars.
"Hello, Crabbe Goyle and Maddie," Draco said as we joined him.
I sat next to Draco as the other two sat across from us.
I spent my last two weeks with the Malfoy and Draco and I just got closer than we already were and I've picked up on the habits that I should have already had for an example I'm a rich pureblood and I need to act like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We sat at the feast that we have every year.
squeaking came from the Weasley owl to deliver a note to Ron. The bloody bird crashed right into the Gryffindor table right in front of Ron. Draco burst into laughter I was just curious as to why Ron was getting mail only on the first morning at hog warts.
Everyone knew what the note was right after a few boys announced it and Rob looked rather scared to open it.
"Ronald Weasley! How dare you steal that car I am absolutely disgusted. Your father is now facing trouble and it's all your fault! If you put another toe out of line we will bring you straight home! Oh and Ginny dear congrats on making it into Gryffindor your father and I are so proud." Yelled the note Ron got from his mother.
Everyone started laughing and by everyone, I mean most of the Slytherin's because it was funny. It also explains why Potter and Weasley weren't on the train last night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D.A.D.A
"Let me introduce you to your new Defense against the dark arts teacher," Mr. Lockheart said as he stood in the front of the classroom.
"Great he's our bloody teacher," I said rolling my eyes as I leaned back in my chair.
"Get over it Mayer" Ron whisper from across the row.
"Don't speak to her that way Weasley!" Draco said.
"Don't speak to me," Ron said looking back at the new teacher.
"He can't really be the teacher can he?" Crabbe asked Draco from behind.
"No I hope he isn't," Draco said.
"He's to hung on himself," I said shrugging.
"This is a joke," Goyle said.
I watched some girls in my class drooling over Lockheart and I made me sick. The boys however just glanced at each other and rolled their eyes.
"You will face your darkest fears in this room," Lockheart said.
I heard Draco gulp and I looked over at him he looked slightly worried.
"Cornish Pixies" a boy from the Gryffindor house laughed.
Then everyone started laughing expected Draco and me of course.
Lockheart let the little devils out of the cage and everyone started running around the room. Hermione knocked the books off her hair and Neville hit the ground while the pixies lifted him clear the air. Surprising how strong those little guys are.
Draco and Crabbe ran through the room away from the things and me I hid under the desk I wasn't chasing Draco.
Lockheart ran like the real coward he was and Granger castes a spell to stop the Pixies.
I got up and ran to Draco and Crabbe understanding now why everyone in the class was scared of the little guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Where are you going Flint," Wood said as they walked out onto the playing field.
"Practice of course," Flint said.
"I reserved the playing field for Gryffindor this afternoon," Wood said.
"Easy there Wood we have a note," Flint said handing him the note from Snap granting the Slytherin's time to practice.
"You have a new seeker?" Wood asked as Granger and Ron walked over to see what the trouble was. I stood a bit outside of the Slytherin team.
"We do," Flint said.
"Who?" Wood asked.
They all moved aside showing Draco.
"Malfoy?" Potter asked.
"That's right and that's not all that's new this year," Draco said with his famous smirk.
"Those are the newest brooms how did you get those?" Ron asked.
"A gift from Draco's father to the team," I said with a smile.
"See Weasley unlike some my father can afford things like this" Draco said with a smile as I stood next to him and Flint.
"At least nobody on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in they got in with peer talent," Hermione said.
"What are you saying Slytherin team isn't talented or are you saying Draco isn't talented?" I asked.
"Both," she said.
"Nobody asked your opinion you filthy little mudblood," Draco said.
Everyone gasped and Granger looked hurt. I knew Draco's hate for Mudbloods were strong but when he said that I couldn't believe it I slowly took a step back.
Granger ran off crying and Ron and Potter ran after her and on the way past Potter's shoulder checked Draco but he let it go.