56

We ended up in the living room of the manor. Draco rushed over to me and hugged me. He pulled apart from me and put his hand on my face.
"Why have you been crying?" Draco asked.
I started crying again.
"Maddie what's wrong" Draco started to panic.
Narrissa ran over and hugged me and I kept crying.
I cried for a long time I was finally able to let it out.
Lucius walked in Voldemort is dead and Harry Potter has won.
"Good" I said.
Narrissa and Lucius turned and looked at me.
"That bloody bastard killed my father!" I Cried.
"That's why you've been crying Maddie why didn't you tell us" Draco said as he whipped my tears away.
"Oh darling" Narrissa said as she rubbed my back.
"I haven't got anymore parents" I said slowly.
Draco just rubbed my cheek with his thumb whipping the stray tears away.
"You have us Maddie" Lucius said slowly.
I nodded and broke away from everyone and went to the room I called my own from the time I was 12 until I was 16.
I sat on the bed and messed with the wand that was now mine.
"Maddie? Love?" Draco called through the door.
"What?" I said with a sniffle.
"May I come in?" He asked.
"I guess" I said as he walked in shutting the door and sitting next to me on the bed.
"I'm sorry" he said.
"It's not your fault it's none of our faults nobody foreseen this. I'm just upset because he was all I had Draco for a family member and I just finally remembered everything in my life before I was kidnapped Draco I remembered everything." I said.
"Did you get to tell him?" Draco asked as he took my hands in his.
"Yes Draco I got to tell him but what about the things he has to miss our wedding, our kids, he missed everything in my life after Mayer kidnapped me when I was five and now he's dead all because of Voldemort!" I said.
"And neither of them are alive anymore Maddie they can't hurt you anymore. You took care of Mayer him self and Potter took care of Voldemort don't you see Maddie we are safe now" he said.
"Easy for you to say you have your parents and they are safe. Mine are dead both of them Draco!" I yelled.
He sat there staring at me.
"Get out!" I screamed push him of the bed.
He got up and looked at me.
"Get out now! I need to be alone Malfoy!" I screamed.
"Maddie don't do this don't shut me out" Draco begged as I pushed him out of the room.
I slammed the door shut and locked it.
"Maddison Snape! Don't shut me out!" Draco yelled banging on the door.
I ignored him and looked around the room hadn't been touch since I moved out of the Malfoy Manor to my fathers house. The room had a few things from when I was 12 and 13 but the other stuff I took with me to my dads which I'll have to go and get my stuff from there and the things I want that belonged to my father before turning my fathers house over. I won't live there once I marry Draco I'll be forced to live here in the manor. Not that I don't want to live here don't get me wrong I love Draco, Narrissa, and Lucius and the manor.
*few days later*
I haven't been out of this room for a few days now and I wasn't planning to.
"Maddison Janet Snape!" I heard Draco yell.
I didn't speak.
"Maddison open the damn door or else I will!" Draco screamed.
I looked down at the paper it had everyone in the paper that died durning the war. Only a few names stuck out to me.
Severus Snape
Fred Weasley
Tonks
Lupin
Lavender Brown
I tossed the paper aside.
"Draco go away" I said.
"I won't go away Maddison let me in" he yelled.
"No!" I yelled.
Suddenly the door came open.
"Stop all of this Maddison he wouldn't want you to act this way" Draco said as he put his hand in my hand.
"How do you know what he wants! You don't know what he wants! Draco I want to be with my parents" I whispered.
"And leave me Maddie?" He asked.
I slowly shook my head.
"Do you see that?" He asked pointing to my engagement ring.
I nodded.
"That is a promise to be married and being married means we are one together" he said.
I nodded.
"Please come down and eat with us you haven't eaten in a few days" Draco said pulling me up.
"No I don't want to" I whispered.
"Yes you do and after that you going to get dressed and then we are going to have to plan your fathers.." Draco started.
"No don't say it Draco please" I whispered.
He nodded and I followed him down to dinner.
"Good evening darling" Narrissa said as Draco pulled out my chair.
"I can see Draco finally drug you out of your room" Lucius said as food appeared on the table.
I shrugged.
"It took a few days. Should have taken that long as you should have listened the first time he told you to come out since the girl obeys the boy" Lucius said.
"Lucius she's grieving her fathers death let her be" Narrissa said.
Lucius said nothing more about and I ate quickly and excused myself. I walked up to my room and sat down on my bed.
"Thought you were going to shut the door" Draco said as he walked into the room.
I just looked at him.
"Come here" he said.
I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck and barred my head in his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist.
*week later*
We just barred my father a few days ago I'm holding up better than I thought I would I mean I didn't lock myself away but then again Draco wouldn't have allowed me anyway. We are at my dads house packing things up for the manor.
"Maddie?" Draco asked as he walked into the library.
"Yes?" I asked looking up at him.
"Your room it's finished" he said as he kissed my head.
"Thank you" I said as I continued with the books.
"What next?" He asked.
"Think about the plans after we get married will be be staying at Malfoy Manor or somewhere of our own?" I asked.
"Malfoy Manor" Draco said with out a thought.
I nodded.
I stood up and used a spell to finish packing the library.
Previously we packed up things here and there that I wanted of my fathers which included sedimental stuff.
"Alohamora" I said unlocking a block.
"Funny the things he has in here" I said.
"Like?" Draco asked.
"My birth certificate and pictures I made him when I was younger" I said.
"Hey that's the one I helped you with and that one" Draco said with a smile.
"Yeah" I said with a smile as Draco wrapped his arms around me.
"Hello Miss. Snape" a voice said.
I turned around and seen the minister of magic.
"Hello" I said as I walked over to the minister.
"Your father left everything to you including this house" the minister said.
I smiled slightly and looked at Draco.
"Absolutely not. No way" Draco said.
I pouted.
"Nope don't even try no way I give you everything this is one thing I won't say yes to" Draco said shacking his head.
"He left all of his money to you at green gots here's his key" minister said as he left.
"Draco" I said looked at him.
"No Maddie no means no" he said sending the boxes to the Manor.
"Why do you hate me Dra?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
"I don't hate you Maddie in fact I'm madly in love with you that's why we are getting married" he said taking my hand and appearateing to the Manor.
*a few months later wedding*
"Narrissa!" I said as I hugged her.
"You look beautiful darling absolutely gorgeous your mother and father are smiling down right now at you" she said.
"I hope so" I said with a smile.
I learned something. Draco taught me it after I locked my self in my room after my father died.
He said "the ones that love us never really leave us."
"Are you ready?" She asked.
I nodded.
The person that was taking my fathers place in walking me down the isle was Lucius because he was the only other male figure I had as a father.
Draco and I are 18 now.
I smiled when I seen Draco standing at the altar. Once I joined Draco at the altar I looked around and seen people from school. I was surprised they even showed up considering who I was and who Draco was but regardless I was proud they showed up.
"You may kiss the bride" the pastor said.
And for the first time Draco and I kissed as a married couple and I couldn't have been happier.
*back at the manor for the reception*
"Maddison I haven brought you something" Potter said as he walked over to Draco and I.
"What's that Harry?" I asked.
"Give me your hand" he said.
Draco and Ginny both looked confused.
I nodded and held out my hand and Harry placed the resurrection stone in my hand.
"What do you see?" Harry asked.
"Mom? Dad?" I said with a smile.
"You were a beautiful bride" my mother said with a smile.
"Thank you" I said.
"Beautiful indeed Dear I'm proud of you Maddie congratulations on everything and remember that your mum and I are always here" my dad said.
"I won't forget not ever again" I said with a smile.
I handed Harry the stone back.
"Thank you that's the best gift you could have given me Harry" I said as I hugged him.
He smile as he hugged me back.
"I think this Maddie should stick around" he said as he released me.
"I think she will" I said as I hugged Ginny.
I wasn't close with the trio not by any means but we were enemies anymore and that's what made things easy because we all know that one day we will all have kids and those kids will most likely be classmates.
I turned to Draco and smashed my lips to his.
"I told ya Harry back in 5th year that she will always be Draco's girl" Ron laughed.
Draco looked down at me.
"You are my girl" he said with a smile.