24

"Draco! Maddison!"  Mrs. Malfoy said as Draco and I entered the Manor.
"Hello Mother," Draco said with a smile as he hugged his mom.
"Hello Mrs. Malfoy," I said as I hugged her as well.
"How was school?" She asked.
"Fine," I said as I shrugged.
Draco nodded in agreement.
"Your father Draco is working he will be home later on," Mrs. Malfoy said as she walked away.
"Upstairs!" Draco whisper yelled pointing to the stairs.
I swallowed hard and walked up the stairs. I was getting an ear full I knew it and I also knew it was for the greater good. Draco doesn't want me to lie to him but sometimes I do it out of habit because I had to grow up lying about my feelings. Draco didn't scare me if that's what you think honestly he's nothing more than an overprotective boyfriend who will be 15 next week as will I so no I'm not scared of him at all.
"I didn't do anything," I said as he slammed his bedroom door shut.
"You lied," he said.
"I didn't want to say in front of them!" I said.
"Fine, we are alone tell me what happened Maddison Janet Mayer!" Draco yelled.
"I went to get sweets," I said.
"Yes I'm aware," he said.
"And a guy pinned me against the wall like my father did when I was younger... And Potter came and saved me" I said.
"That's all?" Draco asked.
I shook my head and started to cry again. I didn't want to tell him about Potter kissing me and chance losing him but if I lie and he finds out somehow he's going to be even madder.
"What happened," he asked a bit calmer as he reached over and whipped my tears away.
"I don't want to say" I whispered. "I don't what you mad"
"I'm already mad Maddison," he said.
"He kissed me," I said slowly.
"He what!" Draco yelled.
I started crying more and ran to the door but just before I opened it he locked the door with his wand.
"I didn't kiss him back though Draco," I said.
"I don't care I'm going to take care of scar head once and for all!" He yelled as he walked toward me.
"Draco please you're scaring me," I said.
His face was red as hell and he kept walking towards me.
"Maddison you better never let another guy kiss you ever again do understand!" Draco asked with his wand pointing at me.
I nodded and then he pointed at his wand at the door and unlocked it.
I walked out the door and went to the guest room which over the years turned into my room.
I sat on my bed and messed with Draco Slytherin ring that he gave me a few years ago. It has probably been an hour or so since I left Draco's room.
"Maddie" I heard someone tap on my door.
"No" I yelled.
"Maddie please" I heard.
I knew it was Draco.
"No" I yelled again.
I didn't hear him leave I seen his shadow slowly sit in front of the door.
I got off the bed and walked over to the door and sat in front of it.
"What do you want Draco," I said slowly.
"To apologize," he said.
I slowly stood up and opened the door and he fell backward. I stood over him and started laughing.
"You didn't say you were opening the door" he laughed as I put my hand out and pulled him up.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you and scaring you all of it was uncalled for," he said as he wrapped his arms around me.
"I forgive you," I said as I hugged him back.
"So tell me how did he kiss you?" Draco asked.
"Like this?" He asked as he pecked my lips.
I shook my head.
"Like this?" He asked as he gently put his lips on mine.
"No, but your kisses are much better," I said "also it was kinda slow but kinda quick and rough"
He nodded and pulled me in and put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.
"I was never mad at you and I can never be mad at you" he whispered as he placed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately for the first time and then he pulled me closer causing me to gasp and then he deepened the kiss.