8

Today was the first day of Dueling Club. Nobody wanted to be there but we knew we had to so we with it.
"Can everyone see me? Can everyone hear me?" Professor Lockheart asked.
Everyone just whispered amongst themselves.
"Good! Due to recent dark events, Dumbledore has allowed me to start this dueling club that way in case something occurs you know what to do." Lockheart announced as he walked in front of us.
"I think this is stupid," I said as I looked over at Draco.
"I agree with Madds," Draco said.
"I have had to defend myself quite often for details read my book," he said with a smile.
"He's so hung on himself barely a teacher," Crabbe said.
"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape!" Lockheart said.
Everyone looked towards the sport that Lockheart pointed to.
Snape was my favorite teacher, however, I hated his class with a burning passion.
Snape slowly walked up the steps and towards Lockheart.
"Professor Snape has agreed to do a little demonstration with me. Now I assure you that your teacher will be alright after this." Lockheart said with a grin.
"Snape will beat him," I said.
"Shut up Maddison!" I heard a girl from Ravenclaw say to me.
"What?" I asked as I spun around and Draco turned around with me.
"I said shut up you stuck up rich baby!" She said.
"Hey don't talk to Maddie that way!" Draco yelled.
"Get off it Malfoy," she said pushing Draco away from her.
"My father will hear about this!" Draco shouted as she walked away.
We both turned around and watched Lockheart take on Snape.
They readied the wands and walked away and then turned and got into a position and before Lockheart could say a word Snape yelled "Expelliarmus"
Lockheart lost his wand and went flying.
He slowly sat up.
"Do you think he's alright?" I heard Hermione ask.
"Who cares?" Ron laughed.
"Excellent idea to show them that Professor Snape but I think it was pretty obvious that I wasn't ready," Lockheart said as he got up and walked to him.
"I could have very well blocked that but it would have been only too easy," Lockheart said.
"It would have been hard for you it was hard for you" Draco and I laughed.
Snape shot a look at up and then looked at Lockheart.
"Perhaps you should teach them how to block unfriendly spells," Snape said.
"Excellent suggestion Professor Snape," Lockheart said as he turned away.
"Let's have a volunteer pair, Hermione, and Maddison, Perhaps?" Lockheart said.
I gulped and stood there a few extra seconds.
"Maddie go," Draco said.
I looked at him then at the dueling platform and slowly walked up and joined Hermione on the platform.
"Now just do what Professor Snape and I did but use spells you know," Lockheart said.
We both nodded as we rose our wands and then quickly brought them down and walked away from each other.

I didn't want to be up there fighting Hermione I know she knows more spells than me but I couldn't show is was scared because I'm a Mayer and my dad finally loves me and if I chicken out of a silly duel with a dumb mudblood then I'll surely lose my fathers love and perhaps my best friend.
"One two three began ladies," Lockheart said.
I stood there quickly thinking of a spell but my mind was like scrambled eggs and I couldn't think of any damn spell except the curses and I would get kicked right out of school for that.
"Wingardium Leviosa," I said lifting Hermione up.
"Put me down, Mayer!" She said.
I smirked and looked over at Draco who was entertained.
"Miss Mayer put Miss Granger down," Snape said slowly.
I instantly dropped her and she fell and stood up.
"Stupefy!" Hermione yelled.
I instantly fell back and everything was black but I could still hear things which was odd for a person who was knocked out by Stupefy.
"Maddie!" I heard a panicked voice yell as soon as I hit the ground.
"Miss Granger that is 10 point from Gryffindor." I heard Snape yelled.
"Snape she needs to go to the hospital wing" I heard Draco yell more of a warning voice than a panicked voice.
"No, she doesn't Mr. Malfoy. Now I suggest you step away" I heard Snape say.
"Rennervate" I heard Snape whispered and suddenly I was awake.
I slowly sat up and Draco rushed over and helped me up.
"My father will hear about this as will her father!" Draco yelled at Hermione as he helped me off the platform.
"Glad she's okay now for our next pairing how about Ron and Harry," Lockheart said.
"Weasley's wand has caused damage with just the simplest spells we will be sending Potter straight to the hospital wing in a matchbox might I suggest someone from my own house Malfoy perhaps," Snape said whipping around and signing for Draco to go and he jumped up there leaving me in the care of his goons.
Draco whipped out his wand he was a boy with a mission that he wasn't about to fail not to mention Potters best friend just harmed his own best friend this won't end well.
The two boys met in the middle having a stair down I must add.
"Wands ready!" Lockheart yelled.
The boys whipped their wands up to their face.
"Scared Potter?" Draco asked.
"You wish," Potter said smoothly.
They both whipped their wands down to the side and walked away from each other.
I looked up at Draco then at Potter then back at Draco.
"In the count of three cast your Charms to disarm your opponent only disarm we don't want any more accidents.
One two.." Lockheart started.
Draco instantly used a spell sending Potter flying.
Draco looked pretty pleased with himself and Crabbe and Goyle started busting up laughing I was still a bit out of it but I laughed a bit anyway and Snape on the other hand just stood there. Potter got up and used a spell that sends Draco flying and he landed right in front of Snape on his butt. He slowly looked up and Snape and he looked ashamed and picked him up by his robe and shoved him forward and I wanted to jump up but I didn't. Draco looked pissed very pissed.
"I said disarm only!" Lockheart yelled.
"Serpensoria" Draco yelled.
Then a snake appeared and it went right toward Potter and Draco was smiling a big smile and Snape brushed pash Draco.
"Don't move Potter I'll take care of it," Snape said walking towards it.
"I'll do it Snape," Lockheart said casting a spell that only made the snake mad.
Then the craziest thing happened Potter walked towards the snake and started talking to the snake and then it turned towards Justin one of the Gryffindors and started heading towards Justin and I looked up at Snape who looked rather nervous which I instantly started to feel nervous.
Potter started saying stuff to the snake again.  And then Snape finally got rid of the snake but you could tell he was nervous.
"What are you playing at?" Justin yelled.
Everyone started running away and as I was trying to keep up I felt someone grab me and I looked up and seen Draco dragging me to the dormitory away from the madness.