26

"She said I could do whatever I wanted with the information and I'm going and comforting my father or whoever the heck he is," I said as I walked over to the fireplace.
"Maddison please just calm down," Mrs. Malfoy said.
"Mom did you know she would react this way?" Draco asked.
"Yes because she is just like her mother," Mrs. Malfoy said as I grabbed flu powder.
"Maddison this is a bad idea he would kill you!" Draco said as he walked toward me.
"he killed my mother!" I yelled as Mr. Malfoy came through the fireplace from work.
"What's going on?" He asked as he looked at his wife then his son than me.
"I gave her the letter and now she wants to go after her father," Mrs. Malfoy said.
"He isn't my father I don't know who my father is but you do don't you Mrs. Malfoy?" I asked.
"Call me Narcissa Maddison," she said slowly.
I nodded and stepped into the fireplace but just as I was about to disappear to the Mayer Manor Mr. Malfoy grabbed me.
"No!" I screamed as Draco took the powder away from me.
"I have to do this" I cried.
"No you don't your just a kid," Narcissa said as she pulled out her wand and Mr. Malfoy kept a hold of me and Draco stood behind his mother and watched.
"I'm sorry Maddison," Narcissa said as she lifted her wand. "Stupefy"
I fell unconscious... I knew I wouldn't be waking up anytime soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Rennervate" I heard someone say.
I slowly opened my eyes and seen Draco standing over me I was lying in my "room"
"How did I get here," I asked without sitting up.
"I carried you up," he said as he brushed my hair out of my face.
"How... How long have I been here?" I asked.
"A day father said it was best I didn't think so but I listen," Draco said as he gently kissed my forehead.
"Oh," I whispered.
"Are you hungry it's dinner time," Draco said as he helped me up.
"Yeah I could eat," I said as he grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs and to the kitchen table.
"Evening Narcissa and Mr. Malfoy," I said as Draco pulled my chair out for me.
"Evening Maddison," they both said with a smile as I took my seat and Draco took his.
"Potter had his trial today I have seen him with Mr. Weasley this morning," Mr. Malfoy said.
"What was the verdict?" Draco asked.
"He will be attending Hogwarts with you," Mr. Malfoy said as e rolled his eyes.
"He used underage magic though," I said.
"I know but once again Dumbledore saved him," Mr. Malfoy said rolling his eyes.
"Rubbish," I said as I ate my dinner.
That Potter boy always gets his way with everything just because he's the boy who lived.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip a few weeks
We sat in the Slytherin car you know the nice ones with the tables and stuff.
"Dumbledore is a lame excuse of a headmaster" Goyle said.
"I agree," Draco said as the train stopped.
We grabbed our stuff and headed off the train and on our way to the carriages that took us to the school we see the golden Trio walking in front of us.
"I'm surprised the ministry is still letting you walk around free Potter," Draco said as we caught up to the trio.
"Better enjoy it while you can I suspect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it," Draco said getting close to Potter and then Potter tried to go after Draco but Weasley held him back.
"What did I tell you completely nuts," Draco said as he put his arm around me and we walked away.
"Just stay away from me!" Potter yelled.

We got on the carriage and Crabbe and Goyle sat across from Draco and I.
"So have you decided to find out who your real father is?" Draco asked as he rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand.
"I want to try and figure it out before I go straight to your mom for answers," I said.
"Okay so are there clues?" Draco asked.
"Yeah he's closer than I think," I said.
"Maybe he is here at Hogwarts," Crabbe said.
Draco shot him a look.
"Sorry just trying to help," Crabbe said.
"But your right he could be," I said with a small smile.