18

Class with Mad-eye moody wasn't as fun as you would think actually D.A.D.A was never fun for me I hated it in fact.
"Isn't that a Pleasant introduction. Hello, I'm Maddison Mayer deal with it" I laughed and Draco and the goons laughed too.
Mad-Eye Moody looked over at me and I gulped and stopped laughing.
"When it comes to Dark Arts I believe in a practical approach first which of you can tell me how many unforgettable curses there are" Moody asked.
Nobody said anything.
"Three sir," Granger said.
"Why are they called unforgettable?" He asked.
"Because they are unforgettable the use of any one of them" granger started.
"Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban. Current. The ministry thinks your to young to see what these curses do I say different! You need to know what your up against you need to be prepared! And you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk Mr. Finagin!" Moody yelled.
We all turned and looked at him.
"Awe no way the old conger can see you the back of his head!" Finagin said.
"I hear across classrooms!" Moody yelled throwing the chalk at Finagin. "Just like I heard Mr. Malfoy and Miss. Mayer making fun of me at the beginning of class"
Everyone looked over at us.
"I only said what you nits think," I said rolling my eyes.
"So what curse should me see first?" Moody asked.
"Weasley!" Moody yelled making the entire front row jump.
"Yes" Weasley said looking up.
"Stand and give us a curse," Moody said as Weasley started to stand.
"Well, my dad did tell me about one the Imperio curse," Weasley said.
"Oh yeah your father would know all about that," Moody said. "Gave the ministry a scare a few years ago perhaps this will show you why"
Moody walked away and grabbed an odd bug and then pulled out his wand.
"Engorgio" moody said making the bug bigger.
"Imperio" he yelled.
He made the think land on a Gryffindor's desk then onto Crabbe's head.
Crabbe started to freak out.
"Don't worry it's completely harmless," Moody said.
A girl from Gryffindor got the thing on her arm.
He put the thing over Weasley's head.
"It's okay if she bits she lethal" he laughed and Weasley freaked once it landed on his head.
Draco started laughing and Moody noticed.
"What are you laughing at?" He said as he sent the thing over to Draco's face.
Everyone laughed.
"Get it off get it off!" Draco yelled.
I saw Potter clapping like an idiot.
"Talented isn't she?" Moody asked.
"What should she do next? Jump out the window?" Throwing her into the window. "Drown herself?" He said putting her over a bucket of water. He then brought her back to him.
"People claim they have only done you know who's bidding under the influence of the imperio curse but here's the rope how do we sort out the liars? Another curse who knows another curse?" Moody asked.
People started raising hands people that weren't Granger.
"Longbottom is it?" Moody asked.
"We'll stand up"
"Professor Sprout says you have an aptitude for Herbology," Moody said.
Longbottom nodded.
"The Crucio Curse" Longbottom said.
"Correct!" Moody yelled.
"Come come" moody said and Longbottom slowly followed.
"The torture curse" moody said pointing his wand at the bug.
"Crucio" Moody said.
The bug started squirming screaming in pain.
"Draco that's what that guy did to you last year" I said looking at him.
He nodded.
"I didn't know it was an unforgivable curse" I said.
"Nor did I really" he said.
"I'm so sorry" I said.
"It's okay it's over" he said.
I looked up and seen Longbottom trying so hard not to cover his ears heck I wanted to cover my own ears.
"Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him! Stop it!!" Granger screamed.
Moody stopped and the screaming stop and Longbottom relaxed.
I whipped away the tears of the memory of last year when the guy used that curse on Draco.
"Perhaps you can give the last curse miss Granger." he said as he walked over to Granger.
Granger shook her head.
"No?" Moody said.
"I I know it sir" I said as I stood up.
"Miss Mayer of course you do. Well what is it" Moody said looking over at me.
The entire class was looking at me and I swallowed hard.
"Avada Kedavra" I said slowly.
"That's correct" he said pointing his wand at the bug.
"The killing curse! Avada Kedavra" he yelled killing the bug.
"Only one person is known to survive it and he is sitting in this room," Moody said as he walked over to Potter.
Potter looked up at him slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kinda wish I was old enough participate in this contest" I said as Draco and I walked into the great hall.
"No you could die" Draco said as he held my hand and sat down.
"Yeah, but it the adventure that would be worth it," I said.
"Your talking rubbish Maddie" Draco laughed.
"Probably" I said as I pulled out my books.
I watched the kids 17 years of age put there names in the goblet of fire.
The Weasley twins came running into great hall hooting and hollering planning to put their names into the goblet of fire.
"It isn't going to work" granger sang.
"And why is that Granger?" One of them asked.
I can't tell the difference between them at all but I continued to watch them it was more interesting than my homework.
"Do you see this? This is an age line Dumbledore drew it himself" Granger said with a smile.
"So?" The other twin said.
"So a Genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by an aging potion," Granger said.
"That's why is so great" one twin said.
"This is so pathetically dimwitted" the other twin said.
The twins took the potion and jumped into the age line and put there names in but it didn't work they were blow out of the line and looked like old men and they started fighting like children until Victor Krum walked in and as he put his name in he looked at Granger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the night of the choosing to see who would be competing.
Everyone sat down I sat between Draco and Crabbe.
"Now the moment you have all been waiting for" Dumbledore yelled.
"The selection of who will be competing" Dumbledore said looking around.
The first name that came out was Victor Krum he was very excited as he got up and shook Dumbledores hand. The next name was Fleur Delacour she was rather proud and last but not least Cedric Diggory he was happy as well.
"Exactly we now have our three championships but in the end, only one will go down in history only one will hoist this championship this vessel of victory the Triwizard cup," Dumbledore said.
Everyone clapped.
Then suddenly I noticed Snape watching the goblet as if something was wrong and Dumbledore noticed it too and something was very wrong with it indeed.
And Dumbledore walked to it and a name came out.
"Harry Potter" Dumbledore said quietly.
"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore said a bit louder.
Everyone looked around I watched Potter hide himself.
"No" Hagrid said.
"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore screamed.
"Go on Harry" I heard Granger say.
Potter stood with Granger pushing him and Weasley looked pretty mad.
Potter stood in front of Dumbledore and Dumbledore handed him his paper with his name on it.
"How did he do it" I asked Draco.
"I don't know all I know is he won't last 10 minutes in that tournament" Draco said.
I nodded in agreement.
Potter went and joined the other Champions and everyone gave him a dirty look.
"He's a cheat!" A kid from Ravenclaw yelled.
"He's not even 17 year!" A kid from Slytherin yelled.
Snape and McGonagall watched him and McGonagall put her hand on his shoulder.