My Bad Girl Ways

By Giavannih

"Why did you do it Eli?!", I growl with tears falling down my cheeks. Eli just stares at me with no emotion a... More

MY BAD GIRL WAYS...chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
List of my stories

Chapter 16

3.4K 107 16
By Giavannih

Photo above 👆🏾 is GABRIEL!

What are your thoughts on Gabriel? 😏

GABRiEL'S POV

5th period finally ended, I stepped out of class to wait for Jesiah to step out.

He finally came out and we proceeded to walk to our 6th period class.

I couldn't wait until 6th period it was the only class I looked forward to, for one reason only and that reason was Gia.

I came to Yerba Buena High my junior year last year. I came in literally the last 3 months before school went on summer break.

I'm not the brightest as for I've been locked up before a few times in juvenile hall.

My mom wanted me away from the so called, "bad influences" that were my boys.

So we moved and so far I haven't gotten into much trouble.

I meet Jesiah in P.E class and we quickly bonded becoming tight as fuck.

I've meet Gia through my ex that's her friend, "Claudia".

Gia's beauty caught my eye. I loved her personality as well, she's such a bad girl though! That intrigued me to her the most.

However Gia wasn't at school for the first 3 weeks I was new to school.

I believe she was suspended for getting into a fight with some senior girl.

In all honesty, if Gia would of been at school when I first got here.

Claudia and I wouldn't of never happened.

I dated Claudia for only a month when I dumped her.

She was just a fling to me.

I also broke up with her, because I was attracted to Gia.

However, I couldn't dare get at Gia right away after that because of Claudia, but I'm also afraid of what Gia would say since Claudia is one of her close friends.

This year being my senior year I had to take that risk.

"Bro I want to ask Gia out", I broke my thoughts to Jesiah.

"You sure bro?", Jesiah questioned with worry.

"Yes bruh... I've had feelings for a good minute... It's time", I respond.

"You know Claudia is her homegirl right?", He reminds me scratching his head.

"I'm aware of that... I'll talk to Claudia about it I guess", I answered rolling my eyes

Suddenly, we heard people chanting on a fight.

"FUCK HER UP GIA!", The crowd yells.

Jesiah and I quickly stopped on our tracks and look at each other.

Lulu comes running out from the corner with the rest of the girls.

Jesiah runs after Lulu.

I followed behind him.

"Babe it's Gia!", Lulu's tells Jesiah sounding frustrated.

We all pushed through into the crowd.

"Oh shit!", I mutter

Seeing Ana on the floor gripping onto Gia's hair while Gia is on top throwing blows.

I saw Eli already at the scene with his arms wrapping around Gia's waist pulling her off of Ana.

Jesiah ran to go grab Ana who was still gripping onto Gia's hair as she was slowly getting up from the ground.

These two wouldn't let go of each other's hair, so I had to step in and grab both of their hands trying to break them apart.

It took a while until I finally succeeded on breaking their grips onto each other.

ELi'S POV

I was walking to my 6th period class with this good looking red head. She wasn't beautiful like Gia, but it'll do.

This girl was easy to pull I barely meet her 10 minutes ago and here she was throwing herself at me.

I heard a ruckus not so far ahead.

"There's a fight happening!", the red head says to me pulling my hand with her.

As we got there I decided to push through the damn crowd to get into the front row to see that action.

My eyes widen as I felt my stomach quickly turn upside down.

It was Gia on top of Ana giving her powerful blows.

Without hesitation I ran up behind Gia wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her up to break up the fight.

I noticed Jesiah come out of the blue and grab Ana.

These two wouldn't let go of each other's hair.

I wonder why they hate each other so much

Gia was still throwing punches at Ana's face while her left hand was gripping onto Ana's hair.

Ana was just pulling Gia's hair.

I quickly tugged Gia's right arm under my arm locking it with force.

I felt her trying to break her arm free to throw more blows, but I didn't budge.

Then I saw Gabriel in the middle of them trying to break I'm guessing the girl's grips onto each other's hair.

Took a while, but He finally succeeded.

I pulled Gia away backing up away from where Jesiah and bloody Ana were.

I can feel Gia trying to break from my arms to go at it again.

"STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH!", I hear Lulu yell coming towards us.

"THIS BITCH STARTED IT!", Gia hisses at Lulu.

"STOP GIA!", I firmly growl out with frustration.

I felt Gia's whole body composure freeze when she heard my voice.

I grabbed on to her tighter.

She slowly looked down to my arms that were still wrapped around her waist.

She then proceeded slowly scanning up to my arm until she hit my face.

Her hazel eyes locked with mine.

I looked at her with a , "calm-your-ass-down" look.

I don't know how long we stayed locked into each others eyes.

It's like no one else existed beside me and her.

Suddenly I felt a strong chest bump into my side ripping Gia out of my arms and pinning her to the ground pulling her arms back.

"WTF! LET GO OF HER NOW!", I hiss anger filling up every inch of my body.

These fucking school cops just ignore me.

"FUCKING PIGS!", I mutter.

I was about to put hands on them until Gabriel stops me.

I looked at him with anger and he just shook his head.

"TRUST ME IT'LL MAKE IT WORSE FOR HER", he whispers to me.

It took every single strength out of me to not do anything.

I definitely didn't want anything happening to Gia, so for her I had to chill back.

I saw as Gia and bloody Ana were both pinned down onto the floor getting hand cuffed by the cops at their sides.

"EVERYONE GET TO CLASS NOW!!" Mr. Marin says to all of us.

I looked at him seeing how he was looking at Gia with sadness along with disappointment.

I was confused by this

"Looks like he cares a lot about her, but why??" , I thought to myself.

Everyone started walking to their last class.

However Jesiah, Lulu, the girls, Gabriel, and I stood our ground to see what happens next.

One of the pigs then pulled bloody Ana up onto her feet and walked her towards the principle's office.

Soon after Gia was picked up onto her feet as well walking towards the office too.

My heart fell to my stomach watching Gia hand cuffed and being mishandled by these fucking pigs.

I've been horrible to her these past couple of weeks, but I couldn't help it.

I was hurt and angry of how she was giving a chance to that blue eyed bastard.

I ain't going to lie I fucking miss her.

I miss talking to her.

Shit! I even miss arguing with her.

"Don't worry Lulu I'm going to go see what's going to happen with Gia".

My thoughts were suddenly broken away when I heard a voice that I somehow unfortunately recognized.

I looked towards their direction and saw Lulu getting comforted by that blue eyed bastard.

Speaking of the blue eyed bastard

I clenched my fists as I saw this.

Jesiah stood right next to me putting his arm out across on top of my chest to hold me back.

I looked at Jesiah and he gave me an "dude-right-now-is-not-a-good-time" look.

I saw as Lulu nodded at the bastard and came towards us with the girls.

The bastard started jogging towards the office building.

I wanted to go beat him to it, but knowing where Gia and I stand right now.

She'll only push me away.

I know she's furious at me still especially after I've been a dick to her lately.

Then it hit me

"Why did Gia beat the crap out of Ana?", I furrowed my brows at this thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 90.5K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...
225K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...
7.7M 189K 82
"How dare you fucking disobey me," He grits his teeth clenching his fists while glaring at me. "Please let me go, I promise I won't say anything to a...
63.1K 779 36
I really hope people enjoy this ! It's my first time writing so please leave suggestions if you don't like something ! Thanks for reading ! ...