VIXX Imagines -Discontinued-

By ChloeCookie165

Cute,fluffy, and sometimes angsty oneshots, short imagines,text conversations and fanfictions between you and... More

Captured // N
New student // Ravi
Music School // Leo
Teacher // Hongbin
Art // Ken
Amusement Park // Hyuk
Boyfriend // N
Manager // VIXX
Make-up // Leo
Teacher // Ken
Music // Hongbin
Bad boy // Ravi
Basketball // Hongbin
Father // N
Eternity // Hyuk
Slaves // Leo
Slaves // Leo // pt. 2
Slaves // Leo // Pt. 3
Slaves // Leo // pt. 4
Slaves // Leo // End
Preview:Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll // N
Voodoo Doll part 2
Crush // Hyuk
Flirt // Hongbin
Bad boy // Leo
Brother // Hyuk
The cover-up
N(the cover-up)
Leo(The cover-up)
Ken(The cover-up)
Ravi(The cover-up)
Hongbin (The cover-up)
Hyuk(The cover-up)
The trainee // N
Make-up // Ken
VIXX as pets
Vixx as your brother
VIXX as your best friend
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as a stalker
Cafe // Leo
VIXX in kindergarten
VIXX as your son
VIXX as boyfriend
VIXX as younger brothers
VIXX: Drunk
Vampire // VIXX
VIXX as boyfriends
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 2
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 3
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as younger brothers
A/N
Servant // Hongbin
Twins // Hongbin × Ravi
Vampire // VIXX // End
VIXX as brothers(Hyung line)
A/N(Announcement)
Car ride // Leo
Sleeping // Ken
Drunk // VIXX
Lost // VIXX
Lost // VIXX // Pt. 2
Drabble: Hakyeon
Drabble: Taekwoon
Drabble: Jaehwan
Drabble: Wonshik
Drabble: Hongbin
Drabble: Sanghyuk
Short Imagines
Buddies // Hongbin
Senior // Leo
President // N
Silence // Neo
Lies // Hyukbin
Cheater // Raken
Couples // VIXX
Blood // Hongbin
Blind // Hakyeon
Winter // VIXX (A/N)
VIXX as brothers
Carbon Copies // Hongbin
Arranged Marriage // Jungkook
The End
Volleyball // Hongbin
Dare // Wonshik
Heart break // Jaehwan
Revenge // Hongbin
Poison // Taekwoon
Shadow Puppets // Hakyeon × Hongbin
Valentines // Ravi
Wizard // Sanghyuk
VIXX as vampires
VIXX as Dragons
Guardian Demon // Sanghyuk
Heist // VIXX
Fake Date // Hakyeon // GA
Results

Memory // Leo

1.8K 43 5
By ChloeCookie165

 Yup I am a major asshole who can't finish the story for Lost// VIXX. I'll try my best to complete the story but hopefully this long ass story can help tide you through the tough times!  

.

.

He let his head bob to the beat but Leo would frequently find himself staring at Ravi, Ken and N. They were moving crazily, allowing themselves to enjoy fully and girls loved it. Gripping the cup in his hand, he tentatively took a sip.

"Hey~"

Turning around, he notices a girl, caked in make-up, had just walked into the house. She waved at everybody and they seemed to recognise her. His curious eyes travelled down to the luggage she held when it suddenly disappeared. His mind goes in a frenzy as he tried to figure out where it went when out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed another girl walking upstairs. His eyebrows scrunch up in confusion before he felt his legs move.

"Where are you going babe?"

His body is blocked as this tiny girl stands in front of him. Lightly pushing her away, he continued following the mysterious girl. As his legs brought him up the stairs, he suddenly felt someone being pushed towards him. The guy lays in Leo's arms for a while before make a small noise. He burps and every single thing he had eaten, left his mouth and spewed all over Leo's expensive shirt, making him groan in annoyance. Leo throws the guy away before deciding to look for the toilet, the thoughts of the girl, completely vanished. As he tried to navigate through the mansion, he felt the annoyance boil up inside of him.

"You looking for something?"

Swiftly turning around, he noticed the same mysterious girl as before. Instead, she now wore a black hoodie and some shorts. She seems to notice Leo staring as she clicked her tongue. His attention went back to her face and he pointed to his shirt, as though it was the most obvious thing. Her eyes travel down his torso and he felt himself squirm under her gaze.

"The toilet's that way."

He quickly thanked her before running off. Turning on the tap, he tried to wash off the vomit but the stench remained. After about 10 more minutes of trying, he finally gives up. If he had continued, the contents in his own stomach would have risen. Peeling off the sticky piece of fabric, he throws it into the sink. He grabs hold of his belt and unbuckles it when a knock stops him. Letting go of the belt, he opened the door.

"Yes?"

He looks down and sees the same girl as before but she had a stack of clothes in her arms.

"I got you some of my oversized shirts and sweatpants. I suggest you take a bath since you're already going to change."

Unblinking, he stares at her. She shifts a bit under his gaze before extending her arm out again. He eventually grabs the shirt and pants but her hand was still extended and he raises his eyebrow. Her eyes shift to the stained shirt before looking back to him.

"I guess I could help you wash your clothes, since I'm already here."

He nods his head in appreciation before placing the dirty shirt in her arms. She bows before taking her leave. He closes the door before pursing his lips.

"She's.......nice."

He muttered to himself as he take off his pants. He began mentally scolding myself as he forgot to thank her. He got into the shower when he realised the bandages on his arms were still on.

Peeling off the bandages and ignoring the pain, he quickly washes the smell away before drying himself off. He pulls the shirt over his head and puts on the pants which fitted him rather nicely. Grabbing a white towel off the rack, he raised it to his head. He tried drying his hair but a shock of pain surges through his arm causing a string of curses to leave his mouth. Leo chewed his bottom lip nervously as he remembered that N always helped him dry hair after that cutting incident. He leaves the towel around his neck in defeat before deciding to search for the girl again.

Walking around the house, he searched every crook and corner but couldn't seem to find her. His footsteps slow down as he thinks to himself.
'Why am I so interested in her? Leo, you're never interested in someone. '

But Jung Taekwoon is.

Shaking his head, he turned a sharp corner when he noticed a half-opened door. Making his way over, the room seemed brighter than he thought it was. As he peered into the room, Leo noticed it was unusually large. Taking a cautious step in, Leo began looking around. It was filled with shelfs and shelfs of books, manga, video games and drawings. He noticed the piano that laid in the corner and walked towards it. Gently dragging his hands across the keys, he remembered his first piano lesson. Smiling to himself, he decided to play a piece when the door slammed shut behind him.

Spinning around, Leo saw the same girl guarding the door. Her eyes landed on him and she raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here."

Her voice was harsh and cold. Her eyes turned icy as she glared at him. Leo gulped before licking his lips nervously.

"I-I simply wanted to thank you when I stumbled upon this room......"

Those words seem to have an impact as her eyes softened and her jaw was less tense.

"It's fine. Umm, your hair's still wet. Is it because of............"

Her voice trailed off as her eyes wandered down to his arms. Leo hides his arm behind his back before slowly nodding his head. She seems to nod her head in understanding before taking small steps towards him.

"You want me to help you dry it?"

Leo looks up shocked but quickly nodded his head. A little bit too quickly. The girl makes her way towards the bed before taking a seat. Lightly petting the space beside her, she invited Leo to sit. Leo was unsure but sat beside her anyways.

She pulls the towel off his neck before gently placing it on top of his head.

"My name's Chloe by the way."

"Leo."

Leo still felt tense being around her and bit the inside of his cheek nervously. But that name seemed to ring a bell in his mind. However, he instantly relaxes upon feeling her gentle hands massage his scalp. As the warmth radiated from her body, Leo felt himself slowly shutting his eyes.

"Ayyeeeee don't run!"

She began chasing after Taekwoon as he tried running away. His wet hair stuck to his face as the wind hit him. He had just taken a bath but he didn't want to be dry. The thought of the towel covering his head, terrified him. The teachers were never gentle with him. She suddenly caught up with Taekwoon and threw the towel over his head. Taekwoon fell to the ground and she quickly wiped his hair. She was in a rush to dry him off but her touches were gentle and soft.

Despite this, Taekwoon struggled under the girl. She eventually got tired of it and flipped him over. Pinning him down before straddling him, she quickly continued drying his hair.

"Uhhh........"

Leo's eyes regain focus before he began blinking rapidly. Underneath him laid Chloe with her hands pinned above her head. He had squeezed her legs together using his knees and his face was awfully close to hers. Leo stared into her hazel eyes and could feel himself burning up. He quickly jumped off of her before apologising.

"I didn't know what got over me."

"Sorry."

Leo bowed 90 degrees before running out the door in embarrassment. He ran downstairs and in search of his group of friends. He easily found Hyuk standing in corner and dragged him along. Ken and Ravi were both doing shots, Hongbin was surrounded by girls and N was drinking some water in the corner of the room. He sighed in relief before asking them if they could go home. Completely exhausted and drained of energy, they agreed and made their way to the car. Leo sat in the front beside N who was driving while the rest of them were passed out behind them. As the traffic light turned red, the car came to a stop. N noticed from the corner of his eye that Leo wasn't wearing his own clothes and his hair was slightly damp.

"Did you take a bath?"

Startled, Leo shifted in his seat before nodding.

"That shirt.......did someone lend it to you?"

Leo nodded again and N sighed.

"Can't you talk?"

"I jus- I'm tired okay?"

Leo stared out the window and decided to keep silent for the rest of the trip. His eyes shone at the sight of the full moon tonight. For some reason, whenever he saw the moon it seemed so familiar. He never knew why but it comforted him. Leo slowly raised his hand to cover the moon before his hand balled up into a fist.

.

"Urghh....."

Chloe groaned as she pushed past the crowd. She simply wanted to get to the rooftop as soon as possible. Once she arrived at the balcony, she reached over to the pole by the side and pulled herself up. Steadily climbing upwards, she soon arrived on the roof. Chloe laid down and let out a sigh of content. The full moon was right in front of her and she slowly propped herself up.

The soft moonlight hit her face and she loved the feeling. Looking down, she pulled out the necklace out from underneath her shirt. She stared at it and began to grow emotional. The tears welled up in her eyes as the light reflected off her pendant. She looked up at the moon and opened her mouth.

"Yah~ Are you listening? I'm back in Korea. Do you think we'll be able to meet again?"

She pulled her knees to herself and tucked her chin in. Letting out a small sigh, she pursed her lips.

"I said that even though we would be apart, we would always see the same moon. Do you talk to the moon as well? Or am I the only one?"

Sucking back her tears, Chloe began smiling sadly. Her finger brushed across the pendant before letting it fall.

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbours think I'm crazy
But they don't understand

You're all I have
You're all I have

Chloe's voiced quivered as the tears fell. Why did she feel like such a fool?

At night when the stars

Light up my room
I sit by myself
Talking to the moon
Tryin' to get to you
In hopes you're on
The other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
Who sits alone
Talking to the moon

Wiping the tears from her cheeks, Chloe decided to retire to bed.

"There's school tomorrow after all."

.

Grabbing her bag, Chloe was dressed comfortably in a pair of shorts and tee-shirt. Crystal, her sister, on the other hand wore killer heels, a mini skirt and a tank top. Throwing her a judgemental look, Chloe quickly shuffled past Crystal. Her parents called them down for breakfast and they quickly seated down. Chloe slid into her seat with caution before grabbing a spoonful of cereal.

"So......"

Her father began speaking and her chewing stopped.

"Do you think you'll be able to get first in the performance?"

Forcing the cereal down her throat, Chloe nodded her head.

"Yes, father."

He nodded his head in satisfaction before bringing his attention back to the newspaper. She quickly shoved some more cereal in her mouth when her mother stops her.

"Don't you think......you should lose some weight?"

Chloe's chewing slows down before it eventually stops. Her eyes focused on the bowl as her hands ball up. She slides out of her chair, bid her parents farewell before leaving the house.

.

"For the performance this time, it'll be done in pairs. So find a partner and give me your names by the end of today!"

The lecturer then left the class on its own and the whole hall turned into a war. Everybody wanted to get a good partner. Without a good partner, failure was the only other option.

N approached Leo, wondering if he wanted to pair up, but he was quickly dragged away by the masses of girls and disappeared in the worm hole. Leo felt himself look down at the table as he wondered who to pair up with. Suddenly a bunch of girls approached him and began talking to him.

Looking up, he was clearly unimpressed. Their clown make-up, bad attitude and reputation for being awful at singing was the last thing he needed. He pushed his seat out and walked past them. Looking around the hall, he tried finding someone to pair up with.

"Hey......."

Swiftly turning around, Leo found himself staring into a pair of hazel eyes. Leo suddenly felt himself getting dizzy and his thoughts became blurred.

"Taekwoon~"

"EH?"

He was quickly met with a fistful of mud and all that he felt was the mess on his face.

"Yah!"

"Hahahaah!"

"Ughhh........."

Leo raised his large hand and gripped his scalp in pain.

A playful smile laid on her face as Taekwoon desperately wiped the mud away. He growled in annoyance before grabbing a bunch of dirt in his small hands. Quickly throwing it in her direction, she was caught off guard. The dirt contacted her and she playfully glared at him, with her hazel eyes. She raised her hand a-

"Are you alright?"

Her voice was laced with concern but he couldn't hear it. Leo was still clutching his head in pain as he shifted in and out of reality. Chloe tried to phantom the cause but gave up. Raising a cautious hand, Chloe felt compelled to do something. She slowly inched towards his head, wanting to pet him. Comfort him. Tell him it would all be fine. Leo could see the hand approaching him and he desperately tried to reach out. Hope filled his mind as he used all his might and willpower to reach out.

"Only the peasants show weakness.

"Never show weakness."

"Weakness will only bring you down."

Suddenly hope seemed lost as she clenched her fist into a ball before pulling back her arm and firmly placing it by her side. She left him to drown. She decided not to interfere. The darkness consumed him and it was strangely comforting. Much more than it usually was. Leo sharply turned to Chloe and gulped. Something changed. Her hazel eyes were darker. That familiar darkness he had grown to accept. Demanding, fierce. Similar to that of his parents. Their tone that whipped him into the weak kid he is today. It scarred him yet made him who he was.

He bit the inside of his cheeks and looked down.

"Weak"

"Pathetic"

"Useless"

Leo felt a growl rumble in his throat before looking back up. His eyes were cold and emotionless and it challenged hers. Standing in the middle of nowhere, staring straight into each other's eyes as neither one wants to admit defeat. But they both noticed something.

Vulnerable. Weak. Broken.

Both of them were all of those. But it was simply masked by this facade that formed due to many reasons. Family. Friends. Themselves.

Chloe was the first to notice this as her eyes softened. She fiddled with her fingers as she tried to think of something to say.

"Look I-"

"You're angry that I ran out before I kissed you, right?"

Chloe was more than shocked to hear those words leave his mouth. Did he see her as that easy? But she noticed something was off. Although they only had a brief meeting yesterday, she could tell his eyes were different. Darker, almost blank. Pursing her lips, she decided to brush it off as a slip of the tongue.

"No........Something just overcame me and I snapped. Sorry. But I would like the shirt and pants back."

Leo snaps back to reality and comes face-to-face with the familiar hazel eyes. Her gaze was steady and he felt himself regaining his composure. His mouth parted in apology.

"Sorry, I snapped too. I'll give you the shirt back tomorrow."

Chloe nodded her head before giving him a grin.

"Good, see you around then?"

She turned around to walk off but Leo's hand instinctively went up to stop her.

"Actually-"

Her feet spun her around as she awaited for Leo's words.

"Would you like to partner up with me?"

.

She began laughing as her fingers glided on the keys. Her hand easily navigated through the large piano and soon the song ended. Jumping off the chair, she began running towards Taekwoon.

"Am I good?"

Taekwoon began nodding furiously and she began grinning. Her face was glowing and it made Taekwoon happy that she was happy. Suddenly her smile softens and her brown eyes grew glossy.

"Dad never complimented me. He always tells me to improve and be the best."

Her voice becomes soft and she began sniffling uncontrollably. Taekwoon felt bad and pulled her into his arms. She began sobbing into his shoulder as Taekwoon wrapped his arms around her. They embraced for a while and finally she stopped sobbing. Staying still in his arms, she looked up and stared straight into Leo's eyes.

"Wanna get ice cream?"

"Wanna get pizza?"

"Eh?"

Leo's eyes rapidly shifted around and the colour soon returned to the room. He was staring into the back of Chloe who was seated in front of the grand piano. She turned around and raised an eyebrow at Leo, repeating her question yet again.

"Wanna get pizza?"

Leo simply nodded his head before shakily getting up. He slowly walked behind Chloe and for some reason she began walking faster and faster. Her back view grew further and further, making Leo walk faster and faster, trying to catch up.

"Don't go............."

"Oww~~~"

Looking down, Leo noticed he had bumped Chloe to the ground. He mumbled an apology before extending an arm to help her up.

"We're already here anyways."

Chloe stood beside Leo for a while before happily pulling him into the restaurant. The smell of cheese, tomato and pepperoni hit them and both of them immediately light up.

.

"Hmmmm~"

Chloe hummed in delight as she continued stuffing herself with the pizza. Leo looked at her with a tinge of disgust and tried to look away. Yet he found her.........

"What?"

He looked back up to see Chloe looking at him with her big doe eyes. Her cheeks were stuffed with pizza and her lips were glossy. He shook his head quickly burying his red cheeks in the pizza. Chloe shrugged his weird behaviour off and continued eating the pizza.

"I'm stuffed. You want to practice some more?"

Leo nodded his head in agreement and they decided to head back to the studio. Chloe unlocked the door before turning on the lights. Leaving their bags at the side, they began stretching. Leo tried dancing to the melody on his own at first but he couldn't find a comfortable enough position.

"Let me help you."

Chloe walked towards him and asked him to position himself. After he did so, she began adjusting his legs. Her hand moved up and down his thigh causing him grow slightly uncomfortable. But he didn't mind that much. She proceeded to change even his neck position and got exceptionally close to his face. Looking away, he tried to focus. She even massaged his shoulder slightly to relax it and he tried again. This time it was much easier and he found himself moving much smoothly. Chloe cheered a bit before attending to the music again.

They perfected the routine and Chloe began cheering.

"Yay! We did it!"

She began patting Leo's back and he gave her a sheepish smile. Chloe suggested to practice their song and that was exactly what they did.

Day after day, night after night, they practiced all day long. Each practice was filled with laughter and smiles. Chloe constantly complimented Leo and he grew more comfortable with her. Practice soon became something that they both looked forward to.

"Leo~~~"

Chloe cooed for Leo and a wide smile spread across his face. He waved at her before giving her a high-five.

"Let's make this another perfect practice."

Chloe nodded her head enthusiastically and they both started. They completed the routine once and it was perfect. They both practiced their routine a couple more times before they decided to take a break. Chloe laid on the ground near the corner while Leo hummed along to the song for more practice.

"Hyung~"

Hongbin happily skipped into the room without realising Chloe was there.

"I got you a latte~"

He cooed as he passed Leo the cup. Leo asked Hongbin to quieten down but he was absolutely clueless. He continued rambling on until Chloe piped up.

"Should I leave you two alone?"

Hongbin swiftly turned around and saw the rather pretty girl standing there. He made his way to her and cornered her.

"You're Leo Hyung's partner?"

Chloe nodded her head quickly when Hongbin suddenly leaned in. Her eyes widened as she tried to look away. Leo frowned at this action as he felt something boil inside of him.

"You must be pretty good at singing then. You're quite pretty too."

He gave her a smile and Chloe could find herself blushing, feeling extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed. Leo stormed over to Hongbin and tightly gripped his muscular arm.

"That's enough."

Hongbin looked at Leo before giving him a knowing smile. Patting him on the shoulder, Hongbin began laughing.

"Alright, I'll leave now. See you soon........"

His voice trailed off while his eyes landed on her. Chloe got the hint and told him her name.

"Chloe."

He grins before extending a hand. She gingerly accepted it but was shocked when he pulled her hand to his lips. Giving it a soft kiss, Chloe found herself growing red yet again.

"A beautiful name befitting for a beautiful lady."

Leo hated this interaction between them. Why was she acting so shy and like a girl? She never acted that way with him before. One thing he never noticed though, were the small glances she would give him whenever they danced. As well as the wide smiles she never would have given anyone else but since it was him, she did.

"Leave."

Leo's voice was hard and serious, shocking Chloe a bit. Hongbin simply shrugged it off and bid both of them goodbye before leaving them alone. Leo was seething as he huffed out a breath.

"Let's practice."

"Are you angry?"

Leo stopped in his tracks upon hearing her hurt tone. He turned around and glanced at her face. It showed no sign of any emotion except a bit of guilt. Guilt? He blinked and when he focused on her face again, it was gone.

"Ah~ Are you jealous?"

Chloe skipped over to him and began poking his cheeks. She was laughing and trying to cheer Leo up but he wasn't feeling it. The emotions took over and he turned away, swiftly brushing her hand away.

Chloe's hand was left in mid-air and her face contorted to one of disappointment. She lightly balled it up before putting it down. Pursing her lips into a tight line, she walked over to her bag.

"I guess you're in a bad mood. Let's practice another day."

Slinging her bag over her shoulder, Chloe left the room without another word. Leo watched her leave with a sense of guilt. He let out a roar of frustration before punching the wall. Grabbing his hair in frustration, he kept mumbling curses, something he almost never did.

"Was I really jealous?"

He shook his head, dismissing it as a weird question. He got up and decided to head home. He shut to door behind him and began walking back.

.

"Why are leaving me?"

Taekwoon was beyond confused at this news. The girl simply looked away, not wanting to look at Taekwoon.

"I'm sorry..........."

Those words didn't make sense to him but he knew he didn't want to hear that. He began shaking his head, refusing to accept the truth.

"No.....no.......no!"

She didn't know what to do. Taekwoon was on the floor, crying. Her hand reached out for him but he didn't respond. Gently placing her hand on his shoulder, she tried to comfort him. Taekwoon continued to shake his head before smacking her away.

"You're going to leave me!"

His eyes were red and he had difficulty breathing. Grabbing her by the shoulders, Taekwoon began shaking her.

"Why?"

"Why?"

"Why?"

Each time his voice got softer, weaker. She couldn't respond, she didn't know how to. She lightly pushed him away and walked away. Her back began fading and he could only stare. Her soft voice was the last thing he heard and those words haunted him till this day.

"I'm sorry......."

"Taekwoon"

"NO!"

Leo was dripping in sweat and gasping for breath. He sit himself up in bed and tried to breath properly. Running a hand through his slightly damp hair, Leo tried collecting his thoughts. He swung his legs over the bed and decided to go down for a drink. Opening the fridge door, Leo shut his eyes as he enjoyed the cool wind that blew out. He grabbed a bottle of orange juice and began chugging it down.

It was the fourth time this week he had this dream since the incident with Chloe. Every single time he had these visions, the girl's face was blurry and he couldn't decipher who it was. He tried to shake it out of his head as he went back up to his bed. Laying on the warm bed, Leo tried not to fall asleep.

He heard his phone vibrate and he picked up to see a message pop up.

Chloe

Hey, are you free after school tomorrow for practice?

He wondered what to reply when another message came up.

If you're still angry, then it's fine. Just reply to ensure me you're fine? I was pretty worried.

Worried? Nobody had been worried about him before. His fingers began typing away at the keyboard but he wondered if he should send the message.

I'm free. I was being irrational that day, sorry.

A reply immediately popped up and it made Leo smile.

Great you're not dead! I've been wanting to see you for quite some time. Same place?

Same time.

.

Walking into school, Leo got the usual glances from the female students but he ignored it all. He decided to go straight to class and actually learn something.

The day passed by uneventfully but Leo noticed that Chloe wasn't anywhere to be seen. He wondered if practice was still going to happen when a text popped up.

Chloe

Hey, sorry but I'm a bit under the weather. Do you mind practicing tomorrow instead?

Leo frowned as he read the message. Was she alright?

I don't mind. Are you okay though?
Read 3.00pm

No reply. He found this whole situation bizarre and his gut told him there was something wrong. Leo decided to go to the rooftop from some air when he heard someone scream.

"Don't touch our Leo oppa, you lying bitch!"

He gripped the handle before swinging the door open. There she was, on the ground, bloody and bruised. Leo rushed over to Chloe and picked her up. The girls stared at Leo as they tried to think of an excuse.

"Leo oppa.....it isn't what it seems."

"It seems like you were beating up my partner!"

"She's a lying bitch!"

"Leave now!"

The girls huffed in annoyance as they glared at Chloe.

"I suggest you tell him about what a lying bitch you are."

Leo sent them a glare and the girls soon dispersed and ran off.

"Yah! Are you alright?"

Chloe coughed as a response and grabbed her stomach in pain. Leo tightened his grip on her shoulder and his eyes began scanning her body. Her nose was bleeding, both her cheeks were bruised, it felt as though her leg was broken but the most worrying was that she was smiling. Smiling.........

"Hahaha...............they found out."

Leo's eyes widened at her sudden words. Chloe gripped onto Leo's shirt before pushing him away slightly.

"Your fangirls are ruthless. It was a bad choice to begin with."

Her legs straightened out and she managed to stand up. She started coughing again and quickly covered her mouth. Blood dripped onto her hand and onto the floor yet she began laughing maniacally. Leo moved forward to help her but she stopped him.

"I honestly only chose you because I needed to win."

Her arms went limp as she stared at the ground. Leo froze in his tracks as he registered what she said.

"What.........?"

"I needed to win this competition! That's the only reason I chose you! It was supposed to be purely a business relationship."

Her face was blank as she spit out those harsh words. Leo's heart clenched in pain as he took a step back. Suddenly tears rolled down her cheeks, seeping into her open wounds.

"But my heart........."

Chloe gripped her chest as she shook her head.

"It wouldn't listen."

Her breathing became heavier with every word that came out. Gripping her messy hair, she shook her head more violently.

"My mind kept telling me to distance myself from you. But I couldn't."

She felt weaker and before she knew it, her legs buckled under the pressure.

"I started liking you before I knew it. You made me feel like I've never felt before. You made me feel..............human."

Leo had been listening in silence as he stared at her kneeling. Her head was on the ground as continued sobbing. Leo didn't know what to do. A few minutes passed in silence as Chloe still stayed on the ground. She suddenly moved and stood up yet again. Still staring at the ground, she opened her mouth to speak.

"It's fine if you hate me."

"It's fine if you don't want to be my partner anymore."

"It's fine if you want to punch me."

"But please..................know that I was actually happy, spending all those days with you."

Chloe looked up and a small smile laid on her face. Anybody would've thought she was happy but Leo didn't. He knew she wasn't happy. The smile never reached her eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"Leo."

Leo's eyes widened in shock, at those familiar words as he lunged forward. Her eyes shut close and she fell. Leo caught her in the nick on time and glanced at her. Her body laid limp in his arms with her hair covering her face. He picked up her bridal style before looking down at her again.

He tucked the hair behind her ears before he made his way towards the door.

"Let's get you to the hospital."

"I don't need you dying before the school sees our perfect performance."

He tried staring straight ahead but his eyes shifted back down to her again. He let out a sigh before looking back up.

"I guess I was jealous."

.

"Don't go............."

Leo stirred in his sleep as he heard someone mutter something. Trying to ignore the voice, he shifted in the uncomfortable chair.

"Taekwoon..........."

Leo immediately sprung up upon hearing the name. He stared at Chloe's motionless body as he tried to process whatever he heard. Expecting to hear it again, Leo took a seat beside her, resting his chin on the side of the bed. For the next few hours, all that came out of Chloe's mouth were a bunch of incoherent mumbling. Leo began yawning as he stared at her now calm face.

"I should get some coffee."

He went downstairs and decided to head to the washroom first. As he stared at the reflection, he almost couldn't recognise himself. His eye bags were bigger, eye circles as dark as the night sky and his hair was a mess. He had stayed in the hospital for 2 days, worried sick about Chloe. Leo turned on the tap and began rinsing his face. Using the water in his hands, he brushed through his hair and it looked as though it had been styled. He looked down at his crumpled white shirt and black pants before trying to straighten it with his hands.

Sighing, he left the washroom and proceeded to the cafe near-by. He walked in and he could feel all eyes were on him. Taking a deep breath, he walked to the counter. He ordered a cup of latte and a sandwich to satisfy his growling stomach. Collecting his order, he made his way over to the seat nearest to the window and began eating.

Looking at the passing strangers, he began humming to 'Grenade'.

"Is that Bruno Mars?"

He looked up and saw someone that looked like a splitting image of Chloe. He blinked and everything turned to black and white.

"Taekwoon~~~~"

His ears perked up and he quickly spun around.

"Kitty?"

"I'm back!"

The girl began giggling as she held Taekwoon's hand. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as his eyes scanned the girl. Her eyes were the same hazel colour but it didn't hold the same shine as her. Her smile was too wide, her nose too small and her ears were different. Taekwoon pulled away from the girl and shook his head.

"You're not Kitty........"

"Yah~ of course I'm not Kitty. My name's Crystal."

Taekwoon shook his head again as he pointed at her.

"Kitty was her name! Not Crystal!"

"There's no one named Kitty!"

The girl screamed out in frustration and Taekwoon pulled his arm back in fear. She took a step towards Taekwoon and he walked back in fear.

"Kitty lied to you. Her name wasn't Kitty. She didn't want to tell you her name! Because she didn't actually want to be your friend!"

Taekwoon felt the tears roll down his cheeks as he thought of all the times he spent with Kitty.

"She......di-didn't want to be my friend?"

Crystal shook her head as she took another step forward. She plastered on a wide smile before grabbing Taekwoon's arm again.

"But I'm different. I want to be your friend."

She began dragging him along as his tears dried up. A smile laid on his face but his brown eyes were blank and all that filled his mind was.......

"Chloe."

"Eh?"

Leo peered at the girl before leaning forward.

"You look exactly like Chloe, except different."

She let out an obnoxious laugh before leaning towards Leo.

"I'm her twin sister, Crystal. We used to look very alike when we were kids but now we're so different."

She flipped her hair before giving Leo a big smile.

"I'm so pretty while she's ugly. I'm like a strawberry while she's a potato."

"I like potatoes."

Leo mumbled as he sipped on his latte. It was loud enough for Crystal to hear and her mouth was left agape. She quickly composed herself and defended herself.

"But strawberries are sweet and our colours shine through."

"Strawberries may be pretty on the outside but they can be sour."

"Potatoes on the other hand, may be ugly but they're beautiful on the inside. They can be turned to many things. Mashed potatoes, fries, potato chips even vodka."

Crystal was left speechless as Leo shot her down with a straight face. He continued sipping on his latte when he suddenly pointed to the door.

"I also don't know why you're even sitting here."

Crystal scoffed as she grabbed her handbag. She sent Leo a glare before huffing in annoyance. She motioned to her body before pointing to Leo.

"Hmpff, it's your loss you didn't get to enjoy this."

She walked away and Leo relaxed in his seat.

"Wow hyung~"

Leo looked back up only to see Hongbin standing there. He growled at the guy but Hongbin simply placed his cup of tea on the table and sat down across from Leo. Resting his chin on his propped up arm, he began smiling at Leo.

"I know you like her."

Leo stared out the window as he tried to deny his words.

"No I don't."

Hongbin lets out a laugh before forcing Leo to look at him.

"Yes you do. Especially given your reaction."

" *cough* plus given your history with her. *cough*"

"Huh?"

"Mmm... nothing."

Hongbin gave Leo an innocent smile before leaning back.

"I know she likes you back too. When I smiled at her, her body posture gave out an aura of discomfort and dislike."

Leo frowned at his words as he remembered her blush.

"Her blush?"

Hongbin waved it off before smiling again.

"It was simply her being flushed with embarrassment. She was embarrassed that she was so helpless in front of the guy she likes."

Leo licked his lips nervously as he tried to rationalise with his thoughts.

"But that's only your assumption."

"And have I ever been wrong, Hyung?"

He looked up, surprised and saw Hongbin with a serious expression.

"I've been with enough girls to understand that she definitely didn't enjoy what I did to her. The guy she likes is definitely you."

Hongbin took a sip of his tea before continuing.

"So don't let what she did in the beginning change your feelings for her. There's always a reason behind everything."

He stretched his arms out before letting out a small yawn.

"Now, I've given you enough hints."

Hongbin stood up and lightly patted Leo on the shoulder.

"Go and make her yours."

Hongbin left the cafe and Leo was left alone with his thoughts. He quickly downed his coffee and finished his sandwich before making his way back to the hospital. His long legs made their way to her room and his hands were quickly on the door handle when he heard her speaking. He peeked through the window and saw her speaking on the phone.

"Oh.....appa. No, I don't think I will continue the competition with him. I don't want to use him anymore."

Leo hears the man on the other line shouting as Chloe pulled the phone away from her ear.

"If it means that I can continue being friends with him, I would rather be last than win this shitty competition."

"I don't care about winning. I care about him."

"Bye appa, I hope we don't ever have this conversation again."

She quickly ended the call before lying back down. Her eyes were slightly wet and her breath was unsteady. Leo slowly opened the door and Chloe began shifting.

"Oh Leo. Um.....what are you doing here?"

"I have to ensure my partner is okay right?"

"Partner............?"

Her voice held so much confusion and uncertainty that Leo found it cute.

"Yeah."

Leo took a seat beside the bed and stared at Chloe.

"Partner."

Chloe's mouth opened and closed, not knowing what to say.

"I-I thought yo-you would be angry........."

Leo pursed his lips before nervously licking them.

"Well, I was. But firstly, you apologised when you were bleeding, secondly, someone asked me to forgive you and lastly.......I heard your conversation with your dad."

Chloe instantly tenses up at the mention of her dad. She fiddled with her fingers before letting out a sigh.

"He's an asshole that made me do it. But I also agreed so..........I can't fully blame him."

Chloe buried her face into her hands and began mumbling to herself. She kept blaming herself and wondered why she was so weak. Suddenly a pair of strong arms engulf her in a hug.

"You're not at fault."

She stayed still in her arms for a few more seconds before wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you, Leo. It means a lot."

Burying her face into Leo's wide shoulders, Chloe breathed in the remains of the once intoxicating cologne before letting out a sigh of relief.

"What a familiar smell."

.

"1, 2, 3, 4"

The groups were getting ready for the performance and practicing for the last time. Leo and Chloe however were very different. They were sitting across each other, just staring. Finally Chloe broke the silence and decided to go through their routine one last time. Both of them ensured their steps were in sync and made sure everything was perfect. Finally after another hour of concentration, it was their turn to perform.

The two of them walk up on stage but Chloe goes to piano while Leo stands in the middle of the stage. Chloe's fingers then glide across the keys before playing the song. She played perfectly with no hitches but what was more amazing was that she was playing from memory. As if on cue, Leo gripped the mike that laid on the mike stand just as the song seemed to reach its climax. The song slowed down and Leo began singing.

Leo x LYn Blossom Tears

Piro beonjin ne ppyame heureuneun ibyeol
Waenyago mutneun neoui ipsuri seulpeo
Ani dagaoji ma geureon pyojeong jitjido ma
Geunyang nareul jinachyeoga

Suddenly Chloe's sweet voice fills the stage as she continues playing the piano.

Sueobsi soksagideon sarangui mareun
Challae buseojineun uri dul yaksogeun
Ani igeon kkumiya ne du nuni malhaejujanha
Geunyang nareul dasi ana

Both their voices blend well together as the chorus played.

Saranghaetda akkyeosseotda geuppunida
Saranghada miwojin geot geu iyu hanaya

Naega neoreul moreugenni naege geojitmalhajanha
Nal saranghajanha neon geudaerojanha

They both sang and sang as the audience watched in silence. But suddenly the piano stops. Chloe walks towards Leo and they both gazed at each other. Bringing the mike to their lips, they continued the song with no background music.

Both of them took a step forward and raised their hands simultaneously. Their hands inched forward before they clasped together. Each of them had a smile on their face as they sang.

The audience watched in awe as they sang the last line in sync.

Meoreojijima uri (Let's not grow apart)

Chloe and Leo embrace in a hug and the audience begins cheering. The judges and teachers nodded their heads in satisfaction while the other contestants had their mouths agape. Both of them parted before facing the audience and bowing. Both of them ran back stage and began cheering. Chloe clasped her hands together with Leo and began jumping up and down.

"We did it! We did it!"

She had a huge look of satisfaction on her face while Leo simply smiled.

"Yah! Lovebirds."

The two of them snapped their heads up to see Hongbin and Hyuk standing there, smirking.

"Ohhhh you guys responded."

Hongbin and Hyuk started laughing while a blush appeared on Leo's face. All of them decided to go to the field to calm themselves down and talk. Leo sat across from Chloe while Hyuk sat beside Leo and Hongbin sat beside Chloe.

"So, Chloe."

Chloe turned to Hongbin, who had a small smile on his face.

"How's Leo treating you?"

"Huh?"

Hongbin leaned in and Chloe instinctively moved back. The grass tickled them as they did this back and forth.

"Is he nice to you?"

Chloe rapidly nodded her head before pushing Hongbin away. Hongbin gives Chloe a grin before pulling her close to him. He wraps an arm around her waist before leaning into her ear. Feeling his hot breath against her ear made Chloe immensely uncomfortable. Especially since it wasn't him.

"Look at his reaction. He totally likes you."

Chloe's eyes widened before looking up. She saw that Leo had his jaw clenched. His knuckles were turning white from being balled up too tightly and his legs were positioned to pounce on someone. Hongbin seemed to give Hyuk a signal and Hyuk held Leo back. Hongbin quickly grabbed Chloe's face before placing a light kiss on her cheek. Except what Leo didn't know was that Hongbin's finger was in the way.

Within seconds, Leo was straddling Hongbin and raised his fist in warning. Hongbin let out a hearty laugh as his eyes shifted to Chloe.

"Told you so."

Leo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before his eyes shifted to Chloe. Her face and ears were red and she tried fan herself. Leo narrowed his eyes at Hongbin but he simply shrugged. Hyuk helped Hongbin up and Hongbin instantly hit Hyuk in the head.

"I told you to hold him back right?"

"Aishhh, sorry."

Hyuk clung onto Hongbin, trying to act cute but Hongbin just rolled his eyes before waving at Leo.

"See you later~"

He winked at Chloe before walking off with Hyuk by his side.

Chloe grabbed Leo's hand before pulling him down.

"Do you li-like me?"

Leo's eyes widened in alarm before quickly shaking his head. He began shaking his hands in front of him as his ears grew red.

"No! I mean, I do, I mean........aishhhh how do I say this? I meant to say I l-"

Leo was cut off by himself as he positioned himself in front of her. Kneeling on the ground, he lightly grabbed Chloe by the neck before pulling her in. His lips met her soft lips and he felt like he was in heaven. All pairs of eyes were on them as their lips moved in sync. A few girls screamed in denial as others watched in awe. Leo deepened the kiss as Chloe placed her hands on his chest. She pushed him away, breaking the kiss and began breathing heavily.

"I need.........the washroom."

She quickly ran out of the door and left Leo by himself. He dragged his finger across his lips before the corners twitched up into a smile. Pushing himself up, Leo runs after Chloe and tries to find her.

Leo turns the corner and sees Chloe standing there. Her hand on her chest as she clutched it. Her breathing was still heavy and she still looked extremely red. He took a step forward when someone immediately cornered her.

The person had on a giant hoodie that covered his entire face and a pair of black jeans. He pressed his hands on each side of Chloe's face, trapping her against the locker. Leaning in, he seemed to whisper something near her ear before smirking. Chloe seemed to be confused but nodded her head ever so slightly. The guy slid his hand around Chloe's waist and Leo was immediately on his feet.

He pulled the guy away from Chloe and roared in anger.

"She's mine!"

He was about to punch him but the guy easily jumped backwards. Due to the sudden movement, the hood fell and Leo's eyes widened.

"Ravi?"

A small laugh escaped his mouth before he walked towards Leo.

"Hyung, you're way too easy."

Lightly patting his friend on the back, Ravi ran off. Leo was left stumped as Chloe tried to calm herself down. A silence enveloped them both as they stood there, staring at each other.

"Um, I'll walk you home?"

Leo suggested as he rubbed the back of his neck, nervously. Chloe nodded her head and they began walking. The two of them continued walking in silence for a couple of minutes until Chloe couldn't take it any longer. She tugged on the sleeve of Leo before looking up at him. He looked down and she quickly tip-toed. Her lips touched his cheek and as quickly as it made contact, it left. Another blush appeared on her cheek as she cupped her face.

"I guess I could say I like you........too?"

Chloe continued walking forward, unaware that Leo had stopped. Leo swiftly grabbed Chloe's arm and pulled her back. She collided with his broad chest as he wrapped a strong arm around her. Burying his face in her hair, the smell of lavender hit him.

How familiar.

.

"What do you want to do?"

Leo asked as he looked down at Chloe. She wore a cat hoodie with black jeans and she looked adorable. Lightly sticking out her lips, Chloe clasped her hand with Leo.

"Movie?"

Leo nodded his head before dragging her along the road. Chloe looked at Leo before smiling to herself. The both of them soon arrived at the cinema, and Leo went to buy the tickets. Leaning against the wall, Chloe stared at Leo's broad back. Suddenly, he seemed to disappear as dozens of girls surrounded him.

Chloe felt a familiar pounding in her head and she grasped her scalp in pain.

.

Seeing Leo surrounded by girls, Chloe bit her lips as she tried to ignore the feeling. Turning around, Chloe felt light-headed as images popped up.

"Taekwoon's so popular now............"

Chloe muttered as she stared at him longingly. After 4 years, she was finally back. She peered at the crowd surrounding the now, tall Taekwoon and spotted her sister in the crowd. Crystal held Taekwoon's hand as he smiled at everybody. Chloe felt herself growing sad as she leaned against the tree.

"Maybe I'll talk to him tomorrow."

The next day rolled around and Chloe gathered up the courage to talk to him.

"Taekwoon..........."

"Kitty?"

She gave him a small smile before waving slightly.

"Long time no see. It's Chloe.......by the way."

Taekwoon's mouth was agape as he inched towards her. He never expected to see her after so long and only finding out her name now. But he didn't feel the way he thought he would feel. Chloe awkwardly rubbed her arm as she looked at the ground.

"I ju-just.......I simply wanted to see how you were doing and you seem fine. Better than fine actually."

She looked up and gave him a sad smile.

"I'm glad you're doing so well."

Chloe pursed her lips as she tried to think of things to say.
Taekwoon casted a look at Crystal behind him before looking back at Chloe. Chloe seemed so distant and different. Her eyes weren't the same, neither were her smiles. She seemed sad and depressed. Chloe kicked the ground lightly before looking up at Taekwoon again.

"I'm happy you have more friends now and that......."

Before he even realised what he was doing, Taekwoon pulled Chloe into a hug and the lovely lavender smell drifted into his nose. Chloe laid still in her arms and didn't move. He squeezed her tighter, as though trying to relive the past again.

"Look. I don't know what you're trying to do but you can't force it."

Taekwoon let go of her and stared at her face. Did she not feel what he felt? Her eyes were slightly glossy as she looked at Taekwoon's chocolate eyes.

"We've both changed and the feelings can't be retrieved. You've come to like my sister and that's the reality."

Licking her lips, she casted her eyes away.

"I think you belong with them now and I shouldn't disturb you further."

"Bye Taekwoon."

She began walking away by he stopped her.

"You're leaving me. Again?"

"I lost you once, I can't lose you again!"

"But you don't like me anymore!"

Taekwoon's mouth shut close at those words. It wasn't true. Why couldn't he say it? He didn't see Chloe in the same light anymore. Crystal was extremely pretty in comparison to Chloe. Yet, Chloe, looked absolutely gorgeous with her hazel eyes, beautiful smile. He wanted everything back. The tears pricked the sides of his eyes as he grasped Chloe's hand.

"Please, don't leave."

Chloe pulled her hand back, not turning behind. She didn't want Taekwoon to see her with her cheeks drenched in tears.

"Hey, why are you crying."

Leo's warm voice snapped Chloe out of her trance and she instinctively wiped away the tears. Lightly shaking her head, she smiled at Leo.

"It's nothing, my eyes were just dry."

Leo doubted her words but said nothing. Extending his hand, she grabbed Chloe by the hand and they walked towards the theatre. The two of them sat down and the movie soon began. Throughout the movie, Leo found himself glancing at Chloe. Yet, every time he did, she seemed to be spacing out. After an hour, the movie finally ended and Chloe was the first to stand up. She walked straight to the exit before out of the mall. Leo chased after her before eventually catching up to her. Pulling her towards him, Leo forced her to look at him.

"What's wrong?"

Chloe quickly shaked her head as she tried to ignore the thoughts. The thoughts of Taekwoon filled her mind and she felt bad. She was with Leo now, Taekwoon is long gone.

"You're crying again."

Chloe tried wiping away the tears but Leo's hand stopped her.

"Tell me."

She continued shaking her head vigorously when something shiny fell. Leo's eyes drifted to the necklace on the floor and squinted. Bending down, he gingerly picked it up. The moon pendant caused him breath heavier and he prayed it wasn't what he thought it was. Flipping it over, he felt something in his stomach turn.

T x C.

The moon will always connect us.

"Please Chloe, give me a chance."

Chloe tried walking away but Taekwoon refused to give up.

"I know, I know you still feel something for me! Please........"

Chloe stopped in her tracks before turning around.

"Fine. But if in a month, I don't feel anything, you need to leave me alone."

Taekwoon quickly nodded his head and grabbed her hand excitedly. He had left Crystal, abandoned his 'friends' and was fully focused on Chloe. He tried his best to get her back. Hugging her, bringing her to the familiar park, everything. But it didn't work. In a blink of an eye, a month passed.

"Look Taekwoon, just give up."

Taekwoon shaked his head in disbelief as he grasped onto Chloe's hand in desperation.

"Please, I just need more time."

Chloe pulled her arm back, yet again before taking a step back.

"Just, give up."

She turned around and began walking away.

"Kitty."

Chloe immediately stopped in her tracks as something stirred in her heart.

"Kitty, I know you're in there somewhere."

Chloe clenched her fist, refusing to accept the feelings. Taekwoon walked forward before wrapping his arms around her.

"Please kitty."

Tears filled her eyes as Chloe laid in Taekwoon's arms, her favourite cologne filling her senses.

~

"Taekwoon, your results have been dropping."

Taekwoon looked down as he awaited the scolding.

"This, girl ,Chloe. She's your girlfriend right?"

Snapping his head up, he glared at his father.

"What did you do to her?"

"I bribed her family to send her overseas"

Growling under his breath, Taekwoon slammed the table. Unaffected, his father simply leaned back.

"I'm not that cruel. I'll give you one last chance to see her. Then I'll send her out of Korea."

Taekwoon clenched his fist in anger before running out of the door.

~~

"Chloe!"

She turned to face Taekwoon and casted him a sad smile. He engulfed her in a hug as the tears began flowing down.

"Is there no way?"

Chloe sadly shook her head before tightening her grip around Taekwoon. After a couple of minutes, she pulls back and digs in her bag for something. Taking hold of Taekwoon's hand, she placed something in his palm. He took a careful look at it and it was a necklace with a moon pendant and engravings that said

T x C

The moon will always connect us.

Looking up at her, she looked down, embarrassed.

" Even though we would be apart, we will always see the same moon. Let's meet each other again, okay?"

The moment that sentence left her mouth, Taekwoon broke down. Chloe embraced Taekwoon again before pulling back. Walking towards the terminal, she left him behind. She left him behind with a sense of emptiness and sadness. A hollow shell.

That was the moment where Taekwoon became Leo, void of any emotions and feelings.

Within seconds, the pendant was out of his hands. Chloe gripped it tightly as she gulped. Leo grabbed Chloe's shoulder harshly, forcing her to look at him again.

"Where did you get that from?"

"My.......childhood friend."

"His name?"

"Taekwoon."

Almost immediately, Leo pulled Chloe into a hug. Chloe laid stiffly in Leo's arms, still in shock.

"Wha-"

"Kitty....."

Suddenly, it seemed all too clear. All the pieces began matching and her arms began moving.

"Taekwoon..."

The two of them stood there, under the moonlight, just embracing. Chloe buried her face into Taekwoon's chest, breathing in the familiar cologne. Taekwoon pushed Chloe back and began examining her face. The smiles, the hazel brown eyes, everything. How could he have been so blind? Suddenly Chloe spoke up and those words brought a smile to his face.

"I told you I would come back."

Taekwoon nodded his head as he hugged her yet again.

"yes.....yes you did."

.

The two of them stood in front of the giant oak tree as a small smile laid on their faces.

"Taekwoon~ Look at me! I'm already at the top."

Chloe shouted as Taekwoon looked at her in adoration. He gripped the nearby branch and began climbing up the tree as well. Soon he was beside Chloe and sat down on the stable branch. The two of them looked at the sun slowly set, as the cool evening breeze brushed by their face.

"Chloe......"

Taekwoon muttered as he took hold of her hand.

"You know I love you right? I wouldn't trade you for the world."

No words left Chloe's mouth as she leaned forward, capturing his lips with hers.

The two of them enjoyed the feelings of each others' lips moving against their own. With no words exchanged, the both of them could feel the love and passion being poured into the kiss. A few silent seconds pass before they part. Looking back at the sunset, they were both filled were a sense achievement. It was as though they had obtained the most precious prize of all, this love.

Chloe smiled to herself as she remembered all their memories with this tree. Leaning against Taekwoon, Chloe gingerly placed her hand on his thigh. Taekwoon's hand inched towards Chloe's hand before clasping it together. Glancing at Taekwoon her eyes creased into a smile as she noticed he was already staring.

The best feeling is when you look at him.

And he's already staring.

-End-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hope you enjoyed this pretty long chapter and hopefully you're not too mad about my absence nor my shitty stories. (❁'▽'❁)*✲゚*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.5K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
27.4K 289 41
One shots, includes: Smut, angst, fluff, little space, spicy and just random shit which idk what to lable as. Suggest me things if yall want, i put m...
424 19 7
In this book, I will post one-shots that are my very own ideas which pop up at peculiar times.♡'・ᴗ・'♡ May (mostly) include:- Fluff/Romance ❤︎ Angst �...
14K 280 20
Really short oneshots. May include soft smut and AU. For all the dirty minded. Because the guys are dirty minded as well. Just something I wrote out...