Teach Me To Dance (A BTS Fanf...

By TheWinterSawsbuck

For Rona, making it into the highest level dance class offered was her most prized honor. It stayed that way... More

--σиє--
--тωσ--
--тняєє--
--fσυя--
--fινє--
--ѕιχ--
--ѕєνєи--
--єιgнт--
--иιиє--
--тєи--
--єℓєνєи--
--тωєℓνє--
--тнιятєєи--
--fσυятєєи--
--fιfтєєи--
--ѕιχтєєи--
--ѕєνєитєєи--
--єιgнтєєи--
--иιиєтєєи--
--тωєиту σиє--
--тωєиту тωσ--
--тωєиту тняєє--
--тωєиту fσυя--
--тωєиту fινє--
--тωєиту ѕιχ--
--тωєиту ѕєνєи--
--тωєиту єιgнт--
--тωєиту иιиє--
--тнιяту--
--тнιяту σиє--
--тнιяту тωσ--
--тнιяту тняєє--
--тнιяту fσυя--
[6K SPECIAL] ¢нαяα¢тєя q&α (closed)
¢нαяα¢тєя q&α αиѕωєяѕ
--тнιяту fινє--
--тнιяту ѕιχ--
--тнιяту ѕєνєи--
--тнιяту єιgнт--
--тнιяту иιиє--
--fσяту--
--fσяту σиє--
--fσяту тωσ--
--fσяту тняєє--
--fσяту fσυя--
--fσяту fινє--
--fσяту ѕιχ--
NEW AUTHOR!
--forty seven--
apology
THE OG IS BACK ;]
--forty eight--
--fσяту иιиє--
--fιfту--
--fιfту σиє--
--fιfту тωσ--
--fιfту тняєє--
--fιfту fσυя--
--fιfту fινє--
--fιfту ѕιχ--
¡ hiatus alert (again) !
--fιfту ѕєνєи--
--fιfту єιgнт--
--fιfту иιиє--
--ѕιχту--
--ѕιχту σиє--
--ѕιχту тωσ--
ѕιχту тняєє (ρт 1)
ѕιχту тняєє (ρт 2)
--ѕιχту fσυя--
--ѕιχту fινє--
--ѕιχту ѕιχ--
--ѕιχту ѕєνєи--
--ѕιχту єιgнт--
--ѕιχту иιиє--
--ѕєνєиту--
--ѕєνєиту σиє--
discontinued

--тωєиту--

2.3K 111 27
By TheWinterSawsbuck

Somehow I had become a therapist, sitting on a desk next to where RapMon laid sprawled across a few desks pulled together. He was no longer crying, just staring up at the ceiling as he talked.

"She played pretty hard to get, but I don't know what I was thinking," He explained, "My little sister was going through some stuff and ended up in the hospital. I guess I needed support?" He seemed to question himself, just reflecting on the past. I felt another buzz in my pocket, trying to ignore it. Hopefully my mom wasn't waiting for me but rather letting me know she was late. He turned his head towards me, his eye level right at the jacket around my waist.

"If you have to go, go ahead." He said with a tiny smile, glancing at my jacket pocket.
"I- Uh, I'm sure I'll be fine." I replied, trying to be polite. Giving a sympathetic smile he attempted to reach over and take my phone out  of my jacket, but nearly tipped the table. I quickly stuck out my leg and held up the desk with the side of my shin. RapMon quickly scrambled to sit up and rebalance.

He laughed, continuing, "But seriously, if you need to go..."

I took out my phone, checking the messages from mom.

"I'm running late." - 12 min ago

"I'm at the end of the line, walk to the car if you want." - 3 min ago

I opened up the other messages, a thread of them from Jimin.

"Do you know where Namjoon is?" - 5 min ago

"Hope said you were looking for him earlier." - 5 min ago

"Did you find him?" - 4 min ago

"Ronaaaaaaaaaaaaa" - 3 min ago

"SpaM SpAm SPaMM" -3 min ago

"I need to give him something" - 3 min ago

"If you see him tell him to text me, he isn't responding" - 2 min ago

"Dangit you're probably already on your way home." - 1 min ago

I glanced up at RapMon, who watched me scroll through my phone. I looked over at his phone that laid at the edge of a table.

"Jimin is looking for you." I said, pointing at his phone. He picked up his phone and held it, not checking it for any texts. "My mom's waiting," I added, getting off the table.

He also got off the table, just sliding off since he was tall enough. He stuffed his phone in his back pocket and followed me out, turning off the light in the room. As the long hall merged into the more busy ones I looked up, noticing he was looking at the ground.

"You don't think I'm shallow, right?" He asked suddenly. I was about to laugh but I glanced up at him and his expression was serious. I cleared my throat, beginning, "Not at all, you're fine."

"That was the past, okay?" He continued, trying to defend himself.

"Gotcha." I laughed. He ended up staring ahead, stuck in his own thoughts.

"RapMon, don't get caught up in the past." I said, waving my hand in front of his face. As if I had suddenly woken him up he jumped back, blinking his eyes a few times.

"You know you can call me Namjoon right? It's not like it's a reserved name." He said.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Do you want me to?"

He turned away, saying softly, "If you want to."

There was a break of silence as we exited the building and saw Jimin. The carpool lane seemed quite empty - I guess everyone goes home immediately after school. Jimin hadn't noticed us and was still talking to someone next to him. I looked up at RapMon who seemed out of it.

"Don't think about Ivy, it'll probably just make it worse." I said, squeezing his arm. He turned towards me, expression quiet and dull but with a smile.

"I'm not." he whispered.

(A/N: pause for effect :])

"What are you thinking about?" I mumbled, seeing his neutral expression. He forced a smile, seeming to observe my face.

"You remind me of my little sister." He said, notably observing my hair which was poorly put up into a ponytail for dance.

"Your sister?" I wondered out loud.

"Yeah. She was a lot like you, personality and looks..." He trailed off.

"'Was'?" I questioned, suddenly regretting asking since he faced turned to a saddened expression.

"Yeah, I guess 'was' is the correct term." He sighed. I suddenly realized Jimin was approaching, his hand grabbing RapMon's arm.

"RapMon, ugh, I've been looking everywhere for you. Remember the thing earlier? Did you finish it?" He began quickly, tripping over his own words.

"Suga has it." RapMon replied quietly, his voice still subdued. I felt a buzz in my pocket and turned around to see my mom's car waiting. I was about to open my mouth to say goodbye, but then a loud obnoxious honk came from behind me. I cringed, seeing everyone look towards the car.

"I gotta go, see you tomorrow." I mumbled, head low and quickly making my way to the car. I hopped in the front seat, quickly closing the door. I felt breathing on the back of my neck and smiled at Gleam who sat in the back seat, waiting for a greeting.

~~~

I leaned back in my chair, staring at my completed essay. Neatly organized into 3 body paragraphs were the things I miss from my old school. I'll edit it tomorrow, maybe get someone to peer edit it... I thought, planning out my days. I scrambled together my math papers that had been quickly completed into the right binder and stuffed them in my backpack. I fell backwards into my bed, staring at the ceiling in satisfaction. I rolled over to check the time on the alarm clock sitting on the nightstand.

"8:55pm." I sighed, rolling back over. I rolled myself into a blanket burrito, closing my eyes. Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Jimin ^-^:

Hey Rona

What'd you do to RapMon hyung, he seemed out of it after school.

"Oh no," I whispered to myself, quickly typing back.

Rona:

How out of it is he?

Jimin ^-^:

Well he canceled the guys night in at his place for tomorrow.

He doesn't do that kind of thing

Rona:

Why?

Jimin ^-^:

He said he had to "take care of something" tonight.

Rona:

Of what...?

Jimin ^-^:

How should I know?

I'm really scared Rona, idk what he's doing.

Rona:

Lemme talk to him

Jimin ^-^:

Ok but I've seen him like this before, it's not good

I think I know what's wrong

I can't let him go through this again tho

I opened up the other chat labeled "Namjoon" and began typing.

Rona:

Namjoon

Are you here?

I waited a minute, then impatiently typing onward.

Rona:

Namjoon please be here

-read at 8:58

As soon as the "read at" notification came up, I suddenly sat up. When no response came within a few seconds I started to stress.

Rona:

Namjoon I know you read it

Please respond

-read at 8:58

I'm gonna call you if you don't respond

-read at 8:59

"Namjoon," I murmured out loud, opening my contacts to find his number when suddenly my phone started vibrating. I quickly accepted the call, nearly throwing the phone at my ear.

"Namjoon!" I shouted, startling the dog that was laying outside my room.

"Wha...what's the issue Rona," He seemed to mumble through the phone.

"Are you okay?" I asked more calmly, laying down in my bed.

"Sorta." He replied. "Did Jimin ask you to call me?"

I thought for a minute. He didn't say to specifically call you...

"Sorta." I replied back, causing him to laugh a little at my repetition.

"Don't worry about it." He said calmly, "I promise everything's fine."

After a worried pause and no response from me, he continued, "I know you're probably freaked out about what Jimin told you and I don't want you to worry about my sister."

"Sister...?" I nearly whispered, responded by some quiet curses on the other end of the phone.

"He didn't tell you about that?" He asked quietly, realizing he had revealed more than Jimin had.

"No..." I murmured, "Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," He quickly said against my apology and I heard something scratch against his phone's speaker. His voice suddenly got quiet. "I'll be right back, one second."

The soft crackles and background noises on his end suddenly went dead silent. He must've muted himself.

"Okay," I replied just as softly, waiting in silence. I looked around my room to pass the time, then over at my laptop where my essay shined on the screen. After a few minutes I whispered to the phone, "Are you there?"

No response came so I tried to multitask, opening Jimin's chat again.

Rona:

Calling him rn

He's on mute

Jimin ^-^:

For how long?

Rona:

Like 5 min

Jimin ^-^:

I'm gonna be annoying and call his house. One second.

Rona:

I don't think that's a good idea, I think he had to do something

Don't bombard him with another call

Jimin hadn't read the message and probably started calling already. Suddenly the call was unmuted, sounds of shouting coming from the background.

"I won't!" RapMon shouted, anger suddenly filling his voice. It scared me how loud he was.

"Rona, I've gotta go." He said quickly.

"Where?" I asked dumbly. He just meant he had to get off the call, not actually go somewhere Rona. I hit my head as RapMon unexpectedly explained.

"I've gotta get to my sister's-" He tried to say, cut off my some yelling.

"I'm not gonna visit her!" He shouted too close to the speaker of his phone, nearly bursting my eardrums. I cringed, confused about the argument going on. He's going to his sister, but he's not going to meet 'someone'. I sense a lie.

"I'll talk to you later." He stated, hanging up the call before I could say anything.

I quickly opened up Jimin's chat and typed.

Rona:

I just got off the phone.

I think he's going to his sister's something

Idk what that means

Jimin ^-^:

It's about his sister again

I know what to do, don't worry about it

I'll call him too.

Rona:

Don't spam him with calls!!

Jimin ^-^:

I know I know

I set my phone down and couldn't help but worry as I stared at the ceiling, falling into a tired sleep.

~~~
So I kinda forgot today was Friday but here's the update! Too much drama, sorry, but it'll be explained better next chapter! Thanks for the votes + comments, they really inspire me to write and give me good plot input :] -1P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...