Blue Night Fight {Completed}

By kellyrenee71

Highest ranking #4 in Action {Completed} Highly unedited, once I am done I will edit :) Her name is Samantha... More

Cast!!!!
Before You read
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Extra Info
Covers for Blue Night Fight
Final Goodbye and Pics
Before You Go
Sequel!!!
Sequel Cover!!
Sequel is out now!!!
I need your help

Chapter 28

15.6K 484 44
By kellyrenee71

Sorry for any mistakes :(

Chapter 28...WHAT!? There is still a lot if drama and shocking surprises to come and the book is not coming to an end until all will be revealed..which isn't any time soon.

The rest of the week and the weekend went by quickly. I had come to terms with what I had to do with Elliot at Warrior's Castle. It didn't make it any easier when I see him everyday and talk to him all the time.

Wensday, the day after the semi finals, me and Elliot didn't go to school which definitely pissed off Sarah and Ricky. We mad with up to them though. The next day, after school me and Sarah had a girls night. It was fun to catch up with her and talk have time with my best friend again. I relised that I really missed her.

The whole weekend I spent the night at Sarah's instead of Elliot's because we still trained like we did in the weekends. To day it was awkward was an understatement in my eyes. I really hated it.

When Monday morning came I woke up next to Sarah in her queen size very comfortable bed.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes to be face to face with the bright sun. I got up and glanced at the clock. It was time to get up for school. I shook Sarah softly and then harder when she didn't wake up. She was a heavy sleeper for sure.

"Sarah!" I yelled by her ear making her jump up and scream. She landed off the bed with a wise eyes as I am holding back a laugh. After a second of trying I burst out laughing.

"You think this is funny?!" She basically shouted in my face.

I immediately stopped when I saw her make that face telling me she was pissed and out or revenge.

"I will get you soon." She stated and goes into the bathroom to get ready for today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my locker as Sarah walked away and to her own. I see the shadow of someone behind me and I could only think of one other person that it would be. I turn around with a small smile to Elliot.

"Hey, little fighter." He said while he leaned up against the lockers and winked at me. I held my stomach from laughing so hard and he joined me.

He nudges my shoulder, "So, I heard that you have a major crjsh on me." He states and I roll my eyes.

"No, no it's true. People are starting rumors about you liking me."

"Well, I don't have a crush on you."

"Okay but we both know that you do." He says and puts his arm ober my shoulder as we walk down the hall.

I glare at him and he chuckles which makes it so much easier to mess with him, "What? People are starting rumors about me. I don't like this Elliot. I though we were friend?" I say with so much emotion and great acting skills that he totally falls for it. When he stands there stunned and looking at me with wide eyes I storm off with a little smile on my face.

"Wait! Little fighter just wait!" He says and stands in front of me blocking me from walking farther away.

When we both stopped he pulled me into his arms for a hug and gave me a little squeeze before pulling away and looking down at me.

"We are friends. We're best friends and I don't mean to upset you at all. I will make everyine stop with the rooms and beat up everyine who says it agian if it makes you happy Stephanie." He says genuinely upset about the fact that I was.

When he called me my fake name it felt really weird and I felt really guilty, "Don't call me that." I reply after a while.

He looks at me confused, "What are you talking about? It is your name."

I shake my head, "Not to you. It feels really weird when you don't call me little fighter."

He grins at me and pulls me into a hug agajn and mumbled with this face in the crook of my neck, "Then I am sorry Little fighter."

I pull away and give him the biggest grin which he scrunched his eyes in confusion agian, "Why are you grinning at me like that?" He ask curious.

I started laughing and replied, "I was just messing with you Elliot. I am a pretty good actress aren't I?" I ask with a small smirk.

He rolls my eyes and shoves me but he couldn't hide the smile on his face, "Whatever, little fighter. I have to ask you question before we go to class." He says and I stop walking and look up at him.

"What is it?" I ask.

He scratches the back of his neck and I can tell he is nervous, "You know how I am going to California to stay with my sister for her wedding?" He ask and I nod encourageing him to go on.

"Well, I wanted to ask you if....you wanted to come with me?"

I stood there stunned that he would even want me to go with him across the country for his sister's wedding. I know I want to but I hesitate because of the actions that will occur at Warrior's Castle.

"Of course I would love to if you're okay with that?" I respond after a few moments if silence.

His mouth lifted and next thing I knew I was in his arms being spun around.

"Okay! Put me down! I am getting dizzy!" I shout at him and he stops and puts me down with a grin.

"That reminds me..happy birthday, birthday boy." I say with a small smirk.

He chuckles, "Thank you little fighter. Did you get me a gift?" He asks raising an eyebrow making me laugh.

"I am going across the country with you for days and I have plan to go apartment hunting later on for you."

He smiled at that and again pulls me into a tight hug, "See you later, little fighter." He whispered after pulling away.

"See you later, Elliot." I whisper back and he plants a small kiss on my forehead that makes me freeze in my spot. Be does to and looks as if he didn't know his actions. I clear my throat and decide to ignore it waving goodbye and walkimg to class.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I think this one is the one." Elliot says to me when he stands in the middle of the empty apartment.

This one is the fourth one we looked at today. He was looking for more then one room ones. This particular one has two bedrooms and a bathroom down the hallway and than the kitchen and living room were connected.

"Are you sure?" I ask him as I stood next to him.

"What do you think if it?" He asked me and I turned to him with my eyebrow raised.

"What does my opinion matter?"

"Well, you practically live with me already and I know you probably will be here the rest of the year. So, what do you think of it?"

I stood shocked that he basically just asked me well really told me that I was sharing the apartment with him. I knew it was true though. I did love his company and I hope he does mine. He probably dies if he is saying this.

"Ugh, I think it's perfect." I said my honest opinion.

He smiled at me and nodded in agreement.

We went out to dinner afterwards to celebrate and eat.

"It's his 18th birthday today." I informed the waiter and she smiled and went back getting him a free cake.

We just made small talk about what we do with the apartment before she came back with the cake. When she placed it in front of him he looked at me and I gave him a cheeky grin. He rolled his eyes but still blew out his candle as everyine clapped with me.

I laughed as he teasingly glares at me, "Happy birthday birthday boy!" I say and give him a small hug from across the table as everyone grins at us.

Hr just grinned and hugged me back. I am willing to bet this is one of his favourite birthdays. I hope it is.

I hope you liked this chapter and don't kill me...sorry and I will try to update normal now :)

Song title - this is what you came for by Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...
Fighter girl By Jade

Teen Fiction

788K 20.3K 28
I'm a fighter, I fight for the the things I want, I fight for the little family I have, I fight for everything I believe in, but most of all I fight...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...