Chapter 35

Sorry for any mistakes :(

Pretty, pretty please, if you are reading this right now, Vote and if your feeling awesome you could even comment ;) No, but seriously, don't be shy and make me smile by voting. It makes me know that you like it and want me to continue :)

I sighed and sat down on the curb with my head in my hands. I hear him seat next to me but not as close. Oh, please don't make our whole friendship disappear after I tell him the truth. Right now, I honestly don't know how he will react and that scares me but I know I have to be honest with him, so I started with the secret I have been hiding from everyone.

"I am Blue Night." I stated and looked out to the road avoiding his eyes at all cost. I continued after a momment of silence.

"You know about my parents and all but you didn't know about other things that are the reasons I fight. Just like you have your reasons with your parents and your sister being gone and all your problems. Well, I have mine."

I stopped to think about how I could tell him everything.

"What is it?" Elliot asks and I look up at him. His face holds a blank expression.

I sigh and look back down, "Do you remember in freshman year, who the caption was and eventually passed caption onto you?" I ask.

I look up at him to see him furrow his eyebrows, "Yeah, Landon, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Because he is one of the main reasons I fight."

"What do you mean?"

"Landon and me met when I was a freshman and he of course was a junior. He was the only boyfriend I ever had. We were in love. Soon he graduated and that summer he was starting to push me away a little. He went to a football summer camp for a month that summer. He came back and said goodbye to all his friends and everyone in town since he was leaving for collage. He had everything ready and packed the day he left. He came to me last because he said it would be the hardest. He said he really loved him and he's sorry. I haven't seen him since that day when we officially broke it off so he could focus on his football career. His dad pushed him to focus on it and he did but this time without me."

I played with my fingers as I continued, "At the time I was already training because my dad and all. That just made me get hooked on it because it was the only place that I could let off my steam I kept building up." I explained.

"Why didn't you tell me all this time after we became close that you were her? I talked about it all to you. I told you everything about my life. There isn't anything you don't know about my life. You are the only person who even knows about me being Randy Vicious because I trusted you. How the hell did you manage fighting and still be in the crowd with my fight?" He was standing now and pacing throwing his arms up in frustration.

"I mean this is a whole lot to take in. I just don't see my little fighter as...Blue Night." He said the last part like it was a name he hasn't heard before. Like it was a question.

I sigh, "I know and believe me when I say it was very hard on me not to tell you. I just couldn't and you know why deep down."

"Does Sarah know? Does anyone know who you are?" he asks.

I shake my head, "You're the only one who knows now." I say and he runs his hands through his hair.

"I don't even know if you were telling the truth about anything now. When you weren't staying over at my house and you said you spent the night at Sarah's, were you really?"

I hesitated but told him the truth not having the courage to look at him so I just looked down at my hands again, "Sometimes, but sometimes I had to stay at the abandoned house I showed you that night so it would be easier to get to the arena without you finding out."

Silence.

I looked up to see him sitting down again but farther away from me with his head in his heads. I felt the first tear fall and I quickly wiped it away as it fell.

He looked up at me after a while of silence. I immediately wanted to look away and take back ever hurting him. He sighed and looked away again. I just wanted him to talk. I need to know how he feels. I don't know what to say when I don't know how he feels because he won't say anything.

"I need to think and by myself. I... I don't know what to say right now." He said and I nodded my head to tell him I understand.

"Okay." I said in hardly a whisper.

He nods his head and gets up and starts walking away making more tears fall. I looked down and just let myself let the tears fall this time. I heard a throat being cleared and I looked up to see Elliot looking down at me.

He was standing and looking at me sitting on the sidewalk. I expected him to say something but he just looked at me. I had tear stained cheeks and probably looked like a mess right now.

The way he looked at me had my eyes blur with water filling them up. He looked at me like he was going to look at me for one last time. Then, he walked away and didn't turn back around this time.

I hope you liked this Chapter and I am sorry it's kind of short but I hope you still like it :)

Oh, and the next chapter will be in Elliot's POV!!!!!!! Keep reading :)

Song title - cool girl by Tove Lo