VIXX Imagines -Discontinued-

By ChloeCookie165

Cute,fluffy, and sometimes angsty oneshots, short imagines,text conversations and fanfictions between you and... More

Captured // N
New student // Ravi
Music School // Leo
Teacher // Hongbin
Art // Ken
Amusement Park // Hyuk
Boyfriend // N
Manager // VIXX
Make-up // Leo
Teacher // Ken
Music // Hongbin
Bad boy // Ravi
Basketball // Hongbin
Father // N
Eternity // Hyuk
Slaves // Leo
Slaves // Leo // pt. 2
Slaves // Leo // Pt. 3
Slaves // Leo // pt. 4
Slaves // Leo // End
Preview:Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll part 2
Crush // Hyuk
Flirt // Hongbin
Bad boy // Leo
Brother // Hyuk
The cover-up
N(the cover-up)
Leo(The cover-up)
Ken(The cover-up)
Ravi(The cover-up)
Hongbin (The cover-up)
Hyuk(The cover-up)
The trainee // N
Make-up // Ken
VIXX as pets
Vixx as your brother
VIXX as your best friend
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as a stalker
Cafe // Leo
VIXX in kindergarten
VIXX as your son
VIXX as boyfriend
VIXX as younger brothers
VIXX: Drunk
Vampire // VIXX
VIXX as boyfriends
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 2
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 3
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as younger brothers
A/N
Servant // Hongbin
Twins // Hongbin × Ravi
Vampire // VIXX // End
VIXX as brothers(Hyung line)
A/N(Announcement)
Car ride // Leo
Sleeping // Ken
Drunk // VIXX
Lost // VIXX
Lost // VIXX // Pt. 2
Memory // Leo
Drabble: Hakyeon
Drabble: Taekwoon
Drabble: Jaehwan
Drabble: Wonshik
Drabble: Hongbin
Drabble: Sanghyuk
Short Imagines
Buddies // Hongbin
Senior // Leo
President // N
Silence // Neo
Lies // Hyukbin
Cheater // Raken
Couples // VIXX
Blood // Hongbin
Blind // Hakyeon
Winter // VIXX (A/N)
VIXX as brothers
Carbon Copies // Hongbin
Arranged Marriage // Jungkook
The End
Volleyball // Hongbin
Dare // Wonshik
Heart break // Jaehwan
Revenge // Hongbin
Poison // Taekwoon
Shadow Puppets // Hakyeon × Hongbin
Valentines // Ravi
Wizard // Sanghyuk
VIXX as vampires
VIXX as Dragons
Guardian Demon // Sanghyuk
Heist // VIXX
Fake Date // Hakyeon // GA
Results

Voodoo Doll // N

1.7K 46 16
By ChloeCookie165

N's POV:

My heart was being squeezed,my body was on fire but I kept my eyes closed. I thought that if I closed my eyes, all the pain would go away. But it didn't. I eventually peeled open my eyes and the blinding light hit me. My eyes slowly got adjusted to light and everything became clear. I was behind the glass like an animal. The audience were staring,laughing.

Laughing at me.

I let out a small laugh of disbelief as my controller picked up the knife. He started carving on the voodoo doll and the pain was transferred to me. He cut open my stomach and all my guts spilled out.

Cheering was all that filled my ears.

I wanted it to stop and it eventually did. The lights were dimmed and I was left alone in the dark. Or so I thought. A pair of glowing blue lights were staring right at me. I cowered back in fear, afraid of what would happen yet my heart kept telling me to trust it. After a minute of just staring, it left. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and I fell on the couch. Maybe tomorrow will be a new day. Maybe not.

I woke up to a sharp pain in my head. I fall onto my knees, clutching my head.

"Wake up. We have another show today."

I snap my head up to meet face to face with my controller. I growled as I ran forward to grab him. He easily twisted the leg of the voodoo doll and I fell as well. The place was soon filled with the audience and the show began. I was forced to stand up straight when he suddenly punches me in the gut. I fell backwards and they started cheering. This continued for ages until he takes out the red hot iron bar. He burnt the doll and I was immediately burned up. I felt myself growing weak as I fell onto the couch. The lights dimmed out and I was left alone again.

I just laid still as I tried to repair myself. Since I was immortal I had no way to die. Unless I completely give up on life. But I don't wish to do that just yet. The small light bulb above me swung back and forth. My eyes followed it until I spotted the same blue eyes again. This time it grew bigger and bigger,meaning it was getting closer. I moved back in fear until my back hit the wall. When the light shone on it, it was a........

Black cat?

I inched forward as I tried to take a better look. I noticed something was in it's collar and I reached out to take it. The cat sat still as I slipped the paper and pen out of its collar. I looked at the handwriting and tried to make sense of it. That's when I realised it was a code. I easily decoded it and wrote it down using the pen.

Dear N,
Please pardon the intrusion but my master has a message for you. She wishes to inform you that you will soon be saved and will be free from this hell. But until then, survive. Know that someone cares for you and wants you alive. Whether it be good or bad.......just survive.

~Angela
"Did you write this?"

I asked the cat stupidly. As though it could understand me, it meowed back. I looked at the blank space underneath the code and decided to write my own.

Dear whoever,
Thank you for the letter. I don't plan to give up just yet and your letter gave me more hope. I wish you will come soon though because I am on the edge.
~N

I signed off and put the letter back into it's collar. The cat runs off and I'm left alone again. The cycle of torture begins again but now the cat would always appear. I would play,cuddle and do anything with it. But there was a limit to the happiness it gave me. Every single day the beatings got worse, the torture was becoming more creative and I was about to give up. The only thing was that I realised he was getting weaker and weakrr. Which might be part of the reasons he tried being more creative rather than using brute force.

~4 months pass~

This mysterious person isn't coming. I knew it, it was all fake. I'm tired. Oh so tired of all this shit. The invisible ropes bound to me are unbreakable. This controller of mine, what does he want? Why is he doing this? I break down as I fall onto the worn out couch. I begin shaking and let the tears fall as I bring my hands to my face.

I can't escape

"Not if I can help it."

I look up to see a pair of striking blue eyes staring right into my souless yellow ones. Angela? Standing in front of me was a beautiful lady with long black hair and a familiar pair of striking blue eyes. I try to stand up but all I feel is myself falling. She easily catches me and I rest in her arms.

"Go to sleep."

And I do.

Angela's POV:

N was growing weak and I knew it. Everyday I would come and visit him, hoping to help him in any way possible but it was growing into a difficult task. I have no idea what Chloe was planning. Why didn't she just save N straight away? She's powerful enough.

"Don't question Chloe. She's our master."

I heard my twin say in my head and I grunt. Sure she's our master but I never knew what she was thinking. However, I can't blame her. She's always been alone and trying to save all of us must be a difficult task for her. By us, I mean those created for the purpose of torture. She continuously takes in people who have been tortured like N and makes sure they get better. For some reason,she's taking an extra long time with N.

I run in to see how N was doing when I saw him crying. He was on the couch and I tried reading his thoughts.

"I can't escape?"

Is he trying to give up? He can't do that. If he completely gives up then he'll cease to exist.
I change into my human form and walk up to him.

"Not if I can help it."

He looks up and his cold,souless eyes tell me that he really planned on giving up. He tries to stand up but his legs give out and he collapses. I support him using my arms as I asked to sleep. He does and I carry him on my back. Chloe won't like this but I don't care.

N's POV:

My eyes are forced opened by someone. My throat was dry and I wanted to scratch it badly. My eyes shift around the room when I stare into a pair of unfamiliar greenish eyes.

"He's awake."

I heard him say. His calm and gentle voice was a vast contrast to his intimidating looks. Angela walks in through the door and passes me some pills and a glass of water. I chug it down with no suspicion and I felt the dryness of my throat go away.

"Where am I?"

I manage to croak out. Angela gives me a small smile before sitting beside the bed.

"Our master's house. You know I'm Angela and this is my twin brother, Leo."

I shift my eyes between them and they do have some similarities.

"I'll go cook something for you."

Leo mutters out and walks out quickly. I turn my attention to Angela and I start getting curious.

"Who's your master?"

"She's Chloe. A very powerful god. She's known as one of the gods of war."

I soon begin shaking in fear at what she could do to me. I am a mere voodoo doll while she's an almighty god. Angela places a gentle hand on mine and squeezes it reassuringly.

"She is nice, trust me. But she tends to keep to herself."

I nod my head forcing myself to trust her. We sit there in a comfortable silence with her hands still on mine. A few minutes pass when she lightly pulls me up.

"Let's get you something to eat."

I follow her down the long spiral stairs and eventually arrive at the dining room. She forces me to sit down and soon a bowl of porridge is placed in front of me. I stare at it as though it was the most magical thing on the Earth. I chow down as the twins stare at me. Feeling slightly uncomfortable under their stare, I look up. They quickly turned their heads away. I saw a new figure coming towards us and opens his mouth to speak.

"So how does your controller torture you?"

Leo immediately hits him on the new guy on the head and he apologises.

"Sorry,sorry. I was just curious! I'm Ken by the way. Sorry if I offended you or anything."

I shake my head and give him a small smile. I begin to explain about how he would cut the voodoo doll rather than me yet the pain and effect will still be transferred to me. Halfway I stopped and thinked. If I was away for so long. How come he hasn't beat up the doll yet nor try to find me? I continue explaining and we begin conversing with each other about other things as well. We were getting pretty close and they were super nice. I feel like I can trust them. After about an hour of talking, I felt kind of tired so I moved to the couch. I start staring into blank space when the door bursts open.

My eyes gain focus and I see another lady who was covered in blood. Her brown wavy hair was stuck to her face. Her face and body was covered in cuts and bruises. Her eyes were a flaming orange and her breathing was not steady. But in her hand held something very dear to me.

My voodoo doll.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yay new short series whoop! The main character is obviously N while the female lead is not exactly clear here but still kind of obvious. This will most likely be a longer series compared to the previous one since the characters are more complicated and need more development in terms or their relationships and feelings. But nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoy this one. Cheers~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 289 12
Small stories of you and VIXX! Enjoy! :)
12.3K 457 26
Yedam oneshots inspired by a lot of things but mostly because he rarely update and I miss him😭💕 Contains: Fluff Angst B x B Note: this is my first...
14K 280 20
Really short oneshots. May include soft smut and AU. For all the dirty minded. Because the guys are dirty minded as well. Just something I wrote out...
1.7K 17 6
Pretty self-explanatory from the title! I will be uploading a warning sheet/CW on each individual shot so you can skip as needed :) MOSTLY : Smut, r...