VIXX Imagines -Discontinued-

By ChloeCookie165

Cute,fluffy, and sometimes angsty oneshots, short imagines,text conversations and fanfictions between you and... More

Captured // N
New student // Ravi
Music School // Leo
Teacher // Hongbin
Art // Ken
Amusement Park // Hyuk
Boyfriend // N
Manager // VIXX
Make-up // Leo
Teacher // Ken
Music // Hongbin
Bad boy // Ravi
Basketball // Hongbin
Father // N
Eternity // Hyuk
Slaves // Leo
Slaves // Leo // pt. 2
Slaves // Leo // Pt. 3
Slaves // Leo // End
Preview:Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll // N
Voodoo Doll part 2
Crush // Hyuk
Flirt // Hongbin
Bad boy // Leo
Brother // Hyuk
The cover-up
N(the cover-up)
Leo(The cover-up)
Ken(The cover-up)
Ravi(The cover-up)
Hongbin (The cover-up)
Hyuk(The cover-up)
The trainee // N
Make-up // Ken
VIXX as pets
Vixx as your brother
VIXX as your best friend
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as a stalker
Cafe // Leo
VIXX in kindergarten
VIXX as your son
VIXX as boyfriend
VIXX as younger brothers
VIXX: Drunk
Vampire // VIXX
VIXX as boyfriends
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 2
Vampire // VIXX // pt. 3
VIXX as classmates
VIXX as fathers
VIXX as younger brothers
A/N
Servant // Hongbin
Twins // Hongbin × Ravi
Vampire // VIXX // End
VIXX as brothers(Hyung line)
A/N(Announcement)
Car ride // Leo
Sleeping // Ken
Drunk // VIXX
Lost // VIXX
Lost // VIXX // Pt. 2
Memory // Leo
Drabble: Hakyeon
Drabble: Taekwoon
Drabble: Jaehwan
Drabble: Wonshik
Drabble: Hongbin
Drabble: Sanghyuk
Short Imagines
Buddies // Hongbin
Senior // Leo
President // N
Silence // Neo
Lies // Hyukbin
Cheater // Raken
Couples // VIXX
Blood // Hongbin
Blind // Hakyeon
Winter // VIXX (A/N)
VIXX as brothers
Carbon Copies // Hongbin
Arranged Marriage // Jungkook
The End
Volleyball // Hongbin
Dare // Wonshik
Heart break // Jaehwan
Revenge // Hongbin
Poison // Taekwoon
Shadow Puppets // Hakyeon × Hongbin
Valentines // Ravi
Wizard // Sanghyuk
VIXX as vampires
VIXX as Dragons
Guardian Demon // Sanghyuk
Heist // VIXX
Fake Date // Hakyeon // GA
Results

Slaves // Leo // pt. 4

1.8K 74 34
By ChloeCookie165

Leo's POV:

I return back home and notice that they're already awake. They were talking with each other while Chloe was cooking pancakes. I wanted to go and help her but noticed that Hongbin was right beside her. He pinched her cheeks and began talking animatedly as he stared right into her eyes. I clenched my fists as I went to sit with the rest of the guys.

"Chloe's great right?"

N asked and they all nodded vigorously. I simply grunted which got Ravi's attention.

"Hyung what's up? You seem so down all of a sudden."

I make no attempt to answer the question as I laid down on the mattress. a few minutes pass and I felt something fall onto me.

"Leo~ I was wondering where you went."

Chloe said as she hugged my waist. I blushed as I lightly pushed her away. Both N and Ravi gave me a knowing smile as I gave them a cold glare.

"I went out for some air."

She smiled as she grabbed my hand.

"Come on, the pancakes are ready."

The rest of them got up as well and we sat down at the dining table. We began munching on the pancakes and I enjoyed every single bite of it. But I couldn't fully enjoy it since Chloe was sitting right across me with such a cute smile on her face as she stuffed herself with the pancakes. Once we were done, N offered to wash dishes and the rest of us went to the couch to watch some television. For some reason, I felt uneasy as Chloe cuddled up to me with her eyes were glued on the screen. Before I knew it, the familiar ears and tail popped out as her orange eyes glowed ever so slightly.

"Chloe.........."

I heard Hyuk mutter. She turns to face him and the rest of them turn to face her. They gasp and she realised what happened. Uh oh.

"SO CUUUUTTTTEEEEEEE!!!"

Ken screams as he pounces on her. He begins rubbing his face against her tail,petting her and hugging her. For some reason, I felt compelled to do something.

"Mine"

Chloe's POV:

I changed into a giant sweater and some leggings so I was more comfortable. I went outside and saw that they were all awake. After tossing them some clean shirts so they could be more comfortable, I went into the kitchen to cook them some pancakes. As I was mixing the batter, I felt a large hand on my small one.

"Let me help you."

I look up and see Hongbin staring at me with a big smile. I nod my head and let him take the whisk. As he continues mixing the batter, I get out some chocolate chips,strawberries,whipped cream and maple syrup. I decide to start a conversation with him since it was pretty quiet.

"So Hongbin you're gay?"

I literally face-palmed myself at that question. I mean, I may have snopped around their memories and found some information about them but I shouldn't have just blurted it out. For some reason, he just lets out a hearty laugh and nods his head.

"Yeah I am. You looked into my memory didn't you?"

I sheepishly nod my head and he pets my head.

"You're so cute and fluffy. If I wasn't gay I might've fallen for you."

Surprised, I look up.

"Really?"

He nods his head before giving me a goofy grin.

"Yeah of course. That's also why Leo fell for you."

I let out a laugh as I fried the pancakes.

"Leo......."

I paused for a moment trying to find the word to describe him.

"He's adorable. That's also why I fell for him."

Hongbin gushed at that and started pinching my cheeks.

"Aigooo, I ship you guys."

I blush as I plated the pancakes. We began talking about what kind of guys Hongbin likes and apparently Hyuk was his boyfriend. To say I was completely confused would be an understatement. Aren't they brothers?

"We aren't blood brothers. I mean we were created from one master so in that sense we're brothers but other than that we have no actual relations with each other."

I nod my head at the explanation but I felt like he was hiding something.

"Are you guys keeping it a secret from the rest?"

He stops plating the pancakes and sighed.

"Hyuk openly said he was gay but not me. Our relationship is still a secret. I don't want them to judge me you know? I mean-"

"Like you said, they're your brothers. They'll love you unconditionally. If they can accept Hyuk I don't see why they won't accept you."

I cut him off and he nods his head at my logic. I tell him to inform them later when I give him the cue and he agrees. For some reason I could feel jealously in the air. I turned around and saw Leo laying face down on the mattress. Wanting to surprise him, I jumped onto him and began hugging him. Ah~ this feels great.

"Leo~ I was wondering where you went."

I mumbled into his back as I tightened my grip around his waist. He lightly pushes me away before answering me.

"I went out for some air."

Wanting him to eat since he seemed down, I grabbed his hand.

"Come on, the pancakes are ready."

Before I dragged him to the table. I give them the plates of pancakes and I began stuffing myself as well. I could feel Leo's intense stare on my face and I began blushing. Hongbin nudge me on the side and I pushed him away playfully. Once we were done, N volunteered to wash the dishes and the rest of us proceeded to the couch to enjoy some television. I cuddled next to Leo as I became engrossed in the show.

"Chloe..........."

I heard Hyuk mutter and I turned to him,wondering what happened. The rest of them gasp and I felt my ear twitch but it wasn't my human ears but my fox ears. Both the realisation and Ken hit me like a truck. I was engulfed in a hug within seconds after he screamed. He began petting me and rubbing his face against my tail. As much as I enjoyed the sensation, it didn't feel quite right.

Suddenly the air changed and I felt myself in a different pair of arms. This........this felt right. I sighed in content as I heard Leo say rather aggressively.

"Mine."

My eyes widen at his sudden confession and I could feel N,Ravi and Hongbin smirk. I bury my face in Leo's chest which causes Ken to scream and Leo to stiffen slightly.

"Omomomo! You guys are so cute~"

N gushes while Ravi and Hongbin pats Leo on the back. Hyuk just stares at us before giving a slow clap.

"Leo hyung finally gets some pussy."

All of them neck-sliced him while I hit him repeatedly on the chest. We soon began laughing out loud including Leo. I was genuinely having fun and when I read their thoughts they were having fun too. But I was suddenly pulled towards Hongbin's large chest and he teasingly plays with my tail.

"Leo hyung, Chloe's with me now. What are you going to do now?"

He growled before launching himself towards us. Hongbin easily picks me up and twirls me around.

"omo~ Chloe's so light and easy to carry!"

I started laughing as Leo snatched me back.

"Don't take Chloe from me."

I raise my eyebrow at Hongbin and he takes a deep breath.

"I won't."

I urge him to continue and I'm proud he did.

"Because I'm gay."

Leo lets go of me and I give Hongbin a giant smile. I read Leo's mind and I wanted to laugh so badly.

Hongbin was gay? How did I not know? I'm such a bad brother. And to think I was jealous of him too.

I pat him on Hongbin on his back and he gives me a tiny smile. I go to Leo and gave him a small hug. "No need to be jealous." His eyes widened at that before giving me a peck on the head.

"Hongbin ah~"

I heard Hyuk whine before he hugged Hongbin. I awed at the scene as Leo back-hugs me again. I heard Ravi groaned as he fake gagged.

"So much love, I can't take it!"

He left the room and went to grab some water. I let out a small laugh as I sat down on Leo's lap.

"So, what do you guys want to do now?"

I asked as I played with my own tail. They seemed to think about it really hard and I gave them some time. Leo kept playing with ears as he muttered something about being my love slave. I decided to help them by giving them a few options so it was easier to choose and they could see the bigger picture.

" I'll give you guys 3 options.

1. You all become my slaves but Leo will be my personal one.

2. You guys will be a few of my friends' slaves.

3. You guys can live freely for a few more years before you die. Due to your life having no purpose nor meaning thus you become a lifeless husk."

I thought it was a pretty tough decision but they all easily chose number 1 including Leo. I nod my head as I got up from Leo's lap. Time to make the contracts!

~3 hours later~

I was finally done with the contracts and there weren't that many conditions since I do want them to not be too tied up to me. I brought it outside and laid it in front of them. They read through it carefully and Leo was the first one to sign it. He bit his thumb to draw out the blood before making a stamp on the contract. I could feel the connection being made between us but it was still pretty weak since I hadn't claimed him yet. The rest of them do the same thing and I decided to just claim them down. I decide to do it to N first. I let my fangs extend out and I lightly licked his wrist. I could feel Leo's glare on my back but I ignored it. I slowly penetrated his skin and let my energy flow to him. I made sure it wasn't painful for him but rather just make it numb. After about a second, I pulled back and my marking was on his wrist.

I did the same thing to the rest of them but for Leo.......it was different. I sat on his lap and nuzzled his neck. His breathing quickened as I licked his neck. I sucked on it and Leo made a small sound. At that, the others leave us alone and I smirk slightly. My fangs graze against his neck before I easily pierce it. Instead of numbness,he gets pleasure. He moans and I pulled back after a few seconds. I lick away the blood and smile at the mark. He pulls me in for a passionate kiss and I let him be. Our tongues fight for dominance and he wins. In this situation, he was the master not me. We both pull back after about a minute, both of us breathless,hot and heavy. He nuzzles my neck now before muttering something.

"Mine."

I smile as I bury my face into his chest.

"Yours.".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This isn't the end although it would be perfect. You can choose to take this as the ending and just ignore the next chapter or you can read the next chapter where it involves all of them together after 10 years. One of them might be married, idk maybe 2? But it's fully your choice, the next one is basically just an extra chapter that you need not read. Please do give me your opinion on the story or if you have any questions then ask ahead. Until next time~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.5K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
350K 5.6K 131
TXT and ENHYPEN imagines! It'll be based on how I'm feeling and what I want to write and whatever. Contains Fluff,angst,and some murders. Anyways HA...
1.2K 56 24
Han Sanghyuk and Kim Mya are both involved in a love tragedies until fate brings them together in a rebound. Kim Mya hates her exboyfriend who endles...
1.9K 21 6
Pretty self-explanatory from the title! I will be uploading a warning sheet/CW on each individual shot so you can skip as needed :) MOSTLY : Smut, r...