INTERTWINED | PABLO GAVI

By fcestx

โ˜† when he's all she wants to be, but she's all he wants to be. fc barcelona's best youngsters, made in l... More

cast
[1] first words
[2] gym run in
[3] show off
[4] trophy posts
[5] press conferences
[6] history
[7] unofficial
[8] third wheel
[9] paper rings
[10] suspisions
[11] warnings
[12] she said that?
[13] real talk
[14] see you again
[15] uswnt cameo
[16] eyes on the prize
[17] cool about it
[18] sevilla
[19] the deal
[20] supercopa de espaรฑa final
[21] like we agreed
[22] not so bad
[23] out and about
[24] i think
[25] late night talking
[26] fears?
[27] scheming
[28] gift dilemma
[29] almas unidas
[30] nothing new
[31] too late
[32] answer
[33] after the storm
[34] at it again
[36] second chance
[37] goodbye europa
[38] right words
[39] daylight
[40] missed you
[41] big win
[42] starry eyes
[43] forever thirty
[44] the invite
[45] first impression
[46] sweet
[47] c & p
[48] when you know, you know
[49] sunshine
[50] the news
[51] i think they know
[52] almost official
[53] last minute
[54] golden
[55] soft launch
[56] oh que serรก?
[57] dreams
[58] house "owners"
[59] gavira's
[60] city of love
[61] seville dump

[35] avoidance

1.3K 40 13
By fcestx

CAMILE's POV

"don't you wanna go sit with—"

"no, not really." i say and take a bite out of the spoonful of jello i had. "are we missing something?" when aren't they? "we're not friends anymore... but for real this time."

not one part of me wants anything to do with him.

i'm so mad at myself to not sticking to it the first time too. "que paso?! (what happened?!)" both balde and ansu ask with urgency. "it was getting repetitive, that's all."

"in what aspect?"

"him as a whole."

they both give each other this stare that even i could see if i wasn't directly looking at them. "we're really sorry—"

"i wish everyone would stop apologizing to me. like, can't someone just give me a good punch every once in a while to wake up from this nightmare."

the moment i say that, they give each other another stare before completely going silent. "we should have another sleepover soon." they say only a little while after. i sigh feeling awful knowing they really are just trying to help. "we should. how about tomorrow night?"

"we're always free for you!" that's what i love about them.

so we start planning then and there.

though, had my phone not rang, we could have been at it this whole time.

"whose—"

"about time you called." i couldn't tell if i was happy or slightly annoyed at joão for finally calling me after weeks. "i'm a busy person, you know that!"

"are you saying i'm not?" last time i remember, we have almost the same schedule. "you're so annoying, cami."

"then why call at all?!"

"because i missed you, obviously." that's always good to hear. "good, cuz i missed you... too?"

"um i don't like the uncertainty in your voice."

it wasn't on purpose, it wasn't even for him at all, it was for the last person i expected to be walking into the cafeteria.

a personal escort from xavi too. "does she ever get tired of being around?" because i know i'm tired of seeing her.

the question was intended for ansu and balde who i turned to afterwards, but i had totally forgotten i was still on the phone with joão. "um, who exactly are we talking about?"

"um... you've missed a lot since you left spain."

"sorry that the one person who usually catches me up barely texts anymore!"

"you are such a liar. i'm the one keeping this friendship alive while you're in chelsea!" i know his comment was a joke, but it did slightly offend me. "so, what's happening?" he asks in a whisper. "you're not even on speaker."

"yeah but we're shit talking, no?" we're about to and it's not about to be about just her, but the person she's obviously here for.

i still don't get why ana feels the need to show up.

or... why gavi feels the need to invite her if it's like that. i wouldn't be surprised at either possibilities. "i've been dumped."

"you were in a relationship and didn't tell me?!"

"what happened to whispering?!"

"you said i'm not on speaker!" yeah but the whispers were actually really funny. plus, they really aren't that far to hear me. "i mean dumped as in dumped for someone to back to their old ways... and old people."

"you're telling me you're a... how do you say? rebound?!"

"what no, it's not like that at all!"

"then who is this someone?" oh he knows him. "remember the guy you shoved in a game in january?"

"i shoved lots of guys before i left in january."

"when you played against us." i make it a little more obvious. "gavi?!" i start to nod as if he can even see. at the same time, she sat right next to him and he didn't even react. "yeah i'll explain when i get home when my beautiful, talented, glorious, smart friends drop me—"

"um, you might have to find a ride. we're late to ansu's mom's dinner."

"what the fuck." joão starts to laugh the moment he hears balde's response to me buttering them up for nothing. "forget the sleepover, i hate you guys." by now, everyone else was leaving too. "joão, i'll call you back. i might have to jump pedri for a ride."

"jump pedri?!" he heard me right. "yeah, love you lots!" i say and hang up because i had to pass right in front gavi and ana to reach pedri as i said my last goodbyes.

"pedri!" i say and hug him from behind.

"yeah, i'll give you a ride."

it's so easy being me sometimes. i can't believe that's all i had to do for him to know why i approached him. "this is why you're my favorite."

"así le voy a decir a ansu y balde. (that's what i'm gonna tell ansu and balde)"

"no this stays between us!"

GAVI's POV

i can't believe i had to watch camile and pedri leave while i sat here with ana in an almost empty cafeteria.

the last of them was lewandowski who came up to me with a hug and made sure to squeeze me extra tighter before he left. "why the hell are you here?" i finally ask with no one left around. "this was the one place that would make you stay and listen."

"that's a brave assumption when i'm leaving."

i start to gather my trash only to realize she followed. "you can't be serious, ana."

"it's not like you guys are friends anymore to keep me away." in that moment, i didn't think i paused faster than i ever did. "how do you—"

"that's my business. but it goes to show how you should've never pushed me away in the first place."

"you're saying i shouldn't have pushed someone as possessive as you for someone i didn't have romantic feelings for the way you thought i did?"

in a way, she wasn't all wrong.

being away from camile made me realize how detrimental this was and could be.

i seriously can't remember how i lived without her. like, did i really let ana walk all over me at one point? enough to make camile assume she was less than me?

that was never the story to begin with and i just wish everyone knew that.

"i wasn't possessive, pablo!"

"you were and i told you i never liked you calling me that," to everyone else it's gavi... but camile made the difference in how i want her to call me. "what's going on between camile and i has nothing to do with you. so go away."

i leave it as that.

it was wrong of me to see ana while camile was gone. it was wrong of me to kiss camile and not give her an explanation even though i was the one begging her to call back so i could give it.

it makes me wonder if i would've choked up on the phone too.

my steps get bigger in hopes to reach the front faster when i see aurora. there were fans but it was something i really wasn't up for right now.

part of me felt bad, but part of me just wanted my sisters help right now.

when i got in, i closed it shut and threw my things in the back and that was her sign to take off. "aurora, necesito tu opinión... pues ayuda para decir. (i need your opinion, well help to say)"

"con? (with?)"

"camile." we approached a stop sign when i said that for her foot to slam on the break. "aurora—" i was gonna yell for scaring me but she did first.

"le gustas (you like her), no?!"

"aurora!" that's all i could say. especially because... well i can't say anything else. "why can't i just say the things i wanna say?!" i yell out of nowhere as she continues to drive, but i felt the way she looked over to me. "que paso?! (what happened?!)"

"i kissed her, okay?! the day after the party, i went to her house for breakfast to see her crying at my gift and i felt bad because she said some other stuff i'll get to but i just did it!"

i can't believe this is the first time i'm saying it out loud when all this time it's been in mind.

"i left after that. she said it was fine but it clearly wasn't when she didn't show up to the game against united like i told her to... like i invited her to. she left without saying goodbye for her game and all while she was gone did i call her almost everyday to talk to her... to hear her... to explain! but when she came back, i had nothing to say?!"

now i was just getting upset.

hearing it out loud just goes to show she had every right to get mad at me. "i would call so i can explain but when i finally had her right in front of me... nothing. she saw pics of ana and i after one of the days i called and that's what really set the fact that she never wants anything to do with me."

i wanna blame her, i really do. but i'm the only one to blame because who just does that?

i hung out with the same person who told camile to stay away from me when she's one of the best things to ever come my way. the friendship, her presence, everything.

"me jodí (i screwed myself), rora. nunca me voy a perdonar y ni me puedo enojar con camile porque tiene toda la razón. gaste su tiempo conmigo solo para que continuar disculpándome por mis estupideses. (i'm never gonna forgive myself and i can't even get mad at camile because she has all the reasons. i wasted her time with me just so i could continue apologizing for my stupidities)"

"gavi—"

"no de verdad, quien hace eso?! ella es todo y mas y aquí estoy yo— (no seriously, who does that?! she's everything and more and here i am—)"

"here you are, with me, where we're gonna figure out how to make it right. no lo estreses porque así no vas a jugar bien en unos días. te lo juro que todo va salir bien (don't stress it because you're not gonna play good in a few days. i promise everything will turn out fine), pablito."

i finally turn to look at her after being stuck in my own place this entire rant, and all felt well again.

for the most part, anyway.

fully when i talk to camile again.

but aurora's reassurance is what i need right now. "gracias (thank you), rora."

"como siempre (like always), gavi."

rocking some skunk highlights 😝
AND HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE AMORES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 220 21
โœงเผบโ™ฅเผปโˆž "we were inseparable" "who says we still arent?" Pablo gavira, barcelona midfielder, but when they met he was a mere dreaming kid. Isabella me...
68.5K 575 58
The story where Italian model Amara Bianchi has a rather fateful yet unpleasant meeting with Spanish footballer Pablo Gavi. At first she thinks he's...
103K 947 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...
43.2K 541 29
๐†๐—ผ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐ญ๐—ผ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐—บ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ? - started: 5/11/23 #2 barcelona 25/11/23 #1...