Snatched

By FernYouthworkJohnson

About 6 months after the end of a year in the life... Rory and Logans baby, Dylan, is born. But life from the... More

Part 1
Part 2 - Hartford Hospital
Part 3 - London, England
Part 4 - Hartford Hospital
Part 5
Part 7 - Heathrow Airport
Part 8 - Hartford Airport
Part 9 - London, England
Part 10 - Stars Hollow
Part 11 - London, England
Part 12 - Stars Hollow
Part 13
Part 14 - London, England
Part 15 - 2 weeks later
Part 16
Part 17 - Stars Hollow
Part 18
Part 19 - Stars Hollow
Part 20
Part 21 - About two years later
Part 22 - A Small Village in France
Part 23 - Stars Hollow
Part 24 - A Small Village in France
Part 25 - A restaurant in New Haven
Part 26 - Maddie and Antoines house in France
Part 27 - About a month later
Part 28
Part 29 - Amelies apartment
Part 30 - Antoine and Maddies house in France
Part 31 - Odettes apartment
Part 32 - New Haven
Part 33 - A restaurant in New Haven
Part 34
Part 35 - Antoine and Maddies House, France
Part 36
Part 37 - Rory and Logans Apartment
Part 38
Part 39 - Maddie and Antoines House
Part 40 - Hartford
Part 41 - Back in France
Part 42
Part 43 - Stars Hollow
Part 44 - A French Airport
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47 - Amelies apartment in New Haven
Part 48 - Stars Hollow
Part 49
Part 50 - Los Angeles, California
Part 51- Maddie and Antoines apartment in France
Part 52 - Back in Connecticut
Part 53 - LAX Police Station
Part 54 - Back in Stars Hollow
Part 55
Part 56 - Westchester Police Station
Part 57 - Winter Gardens, Downtown Los Angeles
Part 58 - Stars Hollow
Part 59
Part 60 - Rory and Logans Apartment in New Haven
Part 61 - California City Correctional Facility
Part 62
Part 63 - Westchester social services
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66 - Winter Gardens, Downtown Los Angeles
Part 67 - Rory and Logans Apartment, New Haven
Part 68 - The Huntzbergers Los Angeles residence in Malibu
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73 - The Huntzberger Los Angeles residence
Part 74 - Rory and Logans apartment in New Haven
Part 75 - Winter Gardens, Downtown Los Angeles
Part 76 - Westchester Social Services
Part 77 - Rory and Logans Apartment in New Haven
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80 - An Italian restaurant in New Haven
Part 81 - Rory and Logans apartment in New Haven
Part 82
Part 83 - A solicitors office in new york
Part 84 - Rory and Logans apartment
Part 85 - A court room in New Haven
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90 - Rory and Logans apartment
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93 - 6 months later
Part 94 - A court room in New Haven
Part 95 - Logans apartment building
Part 96
Part 97

Part 6 - London, England

128 6 0
By FernYouthworkJohnson

As soon as Logan had left for Heathrow Airport on the morning of September 5th, Odette raced up the stairs to the room he called his study and opened the door. After the name Rory Gilmore had appeared on Logans television screen the day before, she had been laying awake all night, trying to place the name.

It was in the early hours of this morning that she'd realised that Colin had mentioned the name at dinner last week when retelling a story from one of his and Logans Yale days. Immediately after telling this story Colin had yelped in pain after Logan had stepped on his toe under the table. Hearing Rorys name and seeing it flash up on his telivision screen yesterday had clearly distressed Logan and Odette wanted to know why.

Ever since they'd moved into the London house Logan had called this room his study, but Odette knew that really it was much more of a bachelor pad than his place of work. Lets face it, this wasn't the first time she'd snooped around in here. After hearing Colins story last week, she knew that Yale was the key to the secret her husband had so obviously been keeping. Logan had kept stories about his college days to a minimum, in fact he kept any conversation with her to a minimum, so Odette had no idea where to start looking for clues.

She walked over towards Logans bookshelf. He kept very few books and she was sure that the ones he had kept were only for show. She stared from one side of the book case to the other, careful to take into account every single cover. All of a sudden one bright blue book came to her attention, Yale colours! That must be it! She took the book carefully from the shelf 'Yale yearbook class of 2006' it read on the cover. Yep! That was it!

Odette walked over to the settee that was on the other side of the room. It felt so hard and clumpy and was completely different to the ones she'd selected so carefully for her downstairs living room. Carefully, she turned the pages of the book, being sure to take in every single face and name. Nope, no mention of a Rory Gilmore. Starting to feel disheartened, Odette turned to the back page of the book, which was covered in signatures from all of Logans college pals. And there she found it! In the bottom right corner of the page.

'Just because you made me sign this...Congratulations on your graduation Logan! Going to miss you when you're in London - Love, Rory xx'

Although Odette felt like she'd hit the jackpot finding this signature in Logans college yearbook, she was still no closer to find out who Rory was. So she took her phone out of her pocket and performed at quick Google search for 'Rory Gilmore'.

The first item that popped up was a link to a bookstore. 'Buy Gilmore Girls, the book by Rory Gilmore before it's too late'. Odette clicked on the link and a picture of the book cover appeared. She had seen this book in a bookshop the other day and she couldn't believe she hadn't made the connection until now.

Odette went back to the Google search page, she needed to find out more about this women. She scrolled through several articles reviewing the book and just as she was about to give up found a link to a magazine at the bottom of the page; 'new best-selling author Rory Gilmore announces pregnancy'. Odette clicked on the magazine article, which contained a link to the Instagram page @RoryLGilmore...She had struck gold! This was Rorys Instagram page.

She scrolled through the many photos of Rory smiling with friends, another older woman who she assumed was her mum, a picture of the cover of the book, some with friends children etc. Odette paused and nearly dropped her phone as she got to one post about halfway down the page. It was a picture of Rory on a sandy beach with her hands placed in a heart shape on her stomach, which she was looking down and smiling lovingly at. 'Proud to announce my next release, baby Gilmore coming September 2018!' Odettes face went white when she saw this. It was time to call her husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 395 20
A RORY/LOGAN/JESS STORY Rory finds out she is pregnant and the father of her child is engaged... This story takes place after the revival "A Year in...
51.5K 946 31
This story begins about 20 months after we saw Rory say good-bye to Logan in New Hampshire. She tried to tell Logan that she was pregnant, but.... R...
125K 4.4K 52
At the end of Gilmore Girls: A Year In the Life, Rory finds herself carrying a permanent reminder of Logan. She unexpectedly finds comfort in the ar...
186K 3.6K 74
Leaving is one thing. Leaving and not telling someone they're gonna be a father? That's another. Luke learns he has a five-year-old daughter in foste...