Don't Chase The Truth

Von Indian_army_once

Starring : Park Jihyo (TWICE), Min Yoongi (BTS) and Kang Daniel (Former WannaOne now soloist ) Cover : TWICE... Mehr

Prolongue
The breaking news
Moji Time
The summon to the king's office
Away from the world
An unexpected gift
Authour's note
An unexpected gift part 2
Battery dead
Finally
The long phone call
The shower of questions
Time travel
Collaboration
Jin + nayeon = Jinayeon ?
Let's skip some time
Author's Note
Heart Talk
Under The Starry Night
Book Of Questions
My Energy Booster
Welcome Back To Reality
Preparing to meet ( TWICE version )
Preparing To Meet ( BTS version )
Who are you guys ?
We Are Gonna Have A Blast!!?!!
How do you know them?
Friends Or Enemies?
Talk
Somethings cooking
A Dream As Sweet As Cream
Unnie?
Back To My Idol Life
Why?
It feels good.
Its The Beginning.
Someone New?
Will You Wait?
I Can't !
The Prince and His Angel
My Daily Dose Of Happiness
Let me go... please
Hello!
Things are always against me....
We Came So Close to The End
What did I do to loose you?
What happened?
My World Is A Whirlpool
The Most Unexpected Events
Letting You Hate Me
Yeah, You Were Never Mine To Loose You
Where Do We Go From Here?
Everything Is The Same?
Get Hurt For Of Me
A Date Or A Hang Out?
Makeover ( ain't a update on Chapter )
A New Start
The Half Fake Half True Smile
Will You let me?
Things Are About To Change
Ruined Reputation
I realized I was Being A Jerk
Tears
Realization
Walking Down The Memory Lane
A Lifeless Human
A Good Fight
Parting Ways For Good
Loosing Everything
Friend in Need Who? It should be Friend in Drunk
Soju, My Best Friend.
A New Start
" Its A Promise "
Realizations
She's a Charmer
Meant to be apart
Jealousy, Date.
Something more than likeness
The Wind Goddess
Confrontation
Revelation
Up No More
Be My Familiar Stranger
It's A Good Kind Of Change
Momentary Happiness
Little Do I Know
Forgive You?

Senorita, Melodrama and #FriendshipGoals

181 7 2
Von Indian_army_once

Jihyo's Point Of View :

After that little pep talk I and Enwoo decided it would be best to head back, we have Sejeong waiting for us and we also need to head to our 97 liner meeting.

That's what we are doing now, walking by the road towards the arcade where we left Sejeong.

Enwoo : " Yah, will Sejeong be okay with only these snacks? "

He asked while examining the contents inside the plastic bags. To make up with leaving without telling Sejeong we decided to buy some corndogs and tteobokkie for her.

Jihyo : " I think it will be more than enough, don't worry "

I replied to assure him, he just shrugged and proceeded to speak.

Enwoo : " uff, I can't believe you. "

He said out of the blue while sighing which made me surprised?

Jihyo : " What are you saying? "

I asked bewildered of what he just said

Enwoo : " Yah, look here. I asked you to befriend any girls because you always hang out with guys or so you call your "guy friends" but when I said that I didn't want you to befriend a girl who acts like a guy. "

I Tsk-ed and rolled my eyes. Even though he was the one who suggested me to have some girls as friends and not always hang around boys (which apparently he said that because I will become more of a guy than I already was if I keep hanging around male species) but I have the right to choose my friends, okay!!

Jihyo : " But though she acts like a guy sometimes she still is a girl and moreover I have other friends too who are girls and act like girls all the time! "

I said up in defence and saw his face of surprised

Enwoo : " You have other girl friends? woah Ji if they are cute you should have introduced them to me! do you want your best friend to die single? "

I exaggeratedly rolled my eyes and let out a what-did-I-even-except-from-you sigh

Jihyo : " Yah! you turned down every girl I introduced to you and now you are asking me to be your girlfriend planner or something? "

I yelled at him softly so that people around us would not be annoyed

Enwoo : " Girlfriend planner? and you introduced me to girls? Hah! what a big liar you are Park Jihyo "

Woah this guy is getting on my nerves now

Jihyo : " Look at his gratitude less person, I did introduce you to girls!!! if you don't remember is it that my fault????? did you forget how I introduced you to Eunha? Seolhyun? and also that girl with that star tattoo, also I can never forget how I got at least a 100 message from that one girl who was bugging me to introduce you to her so she can have you as her boyfriend! and also that one brunette because of whom I had to go through hell and no sleep nights cause she wanted me to talk with you to set up a meeting-- "

Enwoo : " Woah woah woah, calm down Jihyo. Geez sorry for angering you Miss Park. I was just trying to pull a prank. Don't worry I will never ever even think of pranking you. Thank you very much for doing so many things to just get me a girlfriend. "

He cut me off while I was rambling and was angry on him. Huh! now you got your senses back?

I tried to calm down and once I was we both looked at each other and laughed like idiots. I don't know why just his face was comical or it was just our weird personality

Jihyo : " And since we are on the topic. Why did you turn down those girls? they were all super beautiful and though not all but at least 2 of them had a very good personality and weren't putting up an act just to court you. Until when are you planning to be single? with that face of yours other guys would be going around deceiving girls and here you are- "

Enwoo : " What now you want me to make use of my face and sleep around with random girls? "

Jihyo : " NO!! Don't even think of it, as much as I pray for those girls who become victims of this I don't want you to get caught up in a scandal and loose your hard earned popularity. "

I was quick to cut off his wrong impression on my words and he chuckled. Though I don't want to admit to his face and boost his ego, Enwoo is a visual king. And he didn't even get plastic surgery done like some idols I know. The other idols in the industry go around clubbing and hooking up with random girls using their visuals but of all them Enwoo though is more handsome he never does such things. He respects women a lot and knows what limits to never cross.

Enwoo : " They were not my type and also as you said I don't want any scandal "

He confessed and I just nodded. We kept on walking in comfortable silence and we reached the arcade we saw Sejeong giggling like a teenager in front of her crush and clearly flirting with a tall and lean man

I nudged Enwoo with my elbow and he looked at me, he said a questioning eyebrow and I signalled him to put his ears forward and bend down a bit (yeah yeah I know I am short and he is as tall as a giraffe no need to make fun of our height difference okay! >_<)

Jihyo : " You were saying she acts like a man now see how she is acting as a girl, and that too not any normal girl but a teenager "

I said and grinned to which he just rolled his eyes and stood up straight. We went near the duo and I cleared my throat to get their attention. Once I was successful the man excused himself and left us three alone.

Sejeong : " Yah.... wrong timing! couldn't you two be a bit late? "

She whined as she saw her "crush" going towards the other side. We both just rolled our eyes and Enwoo gave the plastic bag to Sejeong

Enwoo : " Here eat this and stay as long as you want. Its getting late, I and Jihyo will get going. "

He said referring to our meet with the 97liners

Sejeong : " Until when will you guys be there? And what about the transport Jihyo? you didn't bring your car.... you know what take my car. I will call a taxi. "

Uhmmm that would be inconvenient for her. Enwoo looked at me and as if reading my thoughts he said

Enwoo : " Don't worry you keep your car, I will drop Jihyo "

Yeah he knows I am staying at Sejeong's house for a while. I smiled at him gratefully.

Jihyo : " Its decided then, Sejeong don't stay too late and go home safely before it gets too dark, okay? "

She nodded and then we made our way out and into Enwoo's Benz. I isn't my first time riding in it but well its been a long time hence I looked around his car and admired its design. Enwoo after putting up his seat belt looked at me with a smirk and said

Enwoo : " What do you think? its amazing right? "

He questioned as if he already knows the answer

Jihyo : " Yeah.... but not better than mine. Its okay I guess "

I teased and he just scoffed, focusing on driving.

--------------------------

*at the restaurant where 97 Liners had decided to meet*

Once we arrived I and Enwoo made our way to the counter, we enquired for a private room booked for 10 people under the name Dokyeom. Yup he's the one who set up this meeting. Actually everyone were discussing the plan to meet since its been a long time but we couldn't find the right timing. Now finally everyone got a free day together and DK set it up. Looks like he used his full name to register to avoid any rumors.

I didn't want to come knowing that most of the time I will either space out or be gloomy but Sejeong urged me to go and have some fresh air and good time to forget the bad ones. When I resisted she threatened to throw me out the house, well it wouldn't have been a big problem since I can book a hotel room and find myself an apartment but then she threatened to cut off my favorite dress so I had no way but to come here.

And her intentions were to make me happy and get a good time so I didn't want to disappoint her. One thing she forgot was that I won't have a good time....

Jungkook will be here too and it will just remind me all the things over and over again.

I never heard from him after my fake dating news got released. He didn't try to contact me either, I wonder what happened.

Enwoo : " You are spacing out already? come on Jihyo! "

He said bringing my attention back to him. By now we had got the room number so we were walking through the hallway. Once we found the room Enwoo took the initiative to open the door

I am feeling very nervous right now, I mean its not like I am going to meet a bunch of strangers they are all my friends but still.... its been a while since I met any human, okay a human except Sejeong and Enwoo and Peniel too but....

Geez relax Jihyo everything's gonna be alright

No, nothings gonna be alright cause Jungkook will be there too.

How will I face him, what would he say? Yoongi oppa might have told him what happened between us so now he would hate me too?

God this is driving me insane!

I thought as I nibbled on my lower lip, my pour lips having to go through pain due to nervousness and damn... the hem of my shirt dress is crumpled under my palm too

I felt an arm being placed on my shoulders

Enwoo. I turned to the side to look at him and he was giving me a reassuring smile

Enwoo : " Relax, they won't bite okay? "

I smiled and then he returned to the door. Honestly what took him so long to open? I could still hear the sounds of cheers and laughter eco-ing from the other side of the door.

Enwoo opened the door and the sound died down as if in a dense jungle at night. Everyone looked at the door. There was Yuju, DK and some others

Soon they all smiled and cheered

DK : " Woah!!! look who's finally here! thought you guys would never make it "

He said and everyone laughed, I and Enwoo slowly entered the room and sat down across DK and Yuju, Jungkook was on the side and I could see he was eyeing me intently, well practically glaring. I didn't have the courage to look at him so I just decided to ignore him

There was Yugyeom oppa and Bambam too and they also kept quiet.... weird Cause they always would make me speak but I don't know what happened now. Well loosing everyone one by one isn't nothing new I guess

Mingyu : " Lisa and Rose were not allowed to come by their company "

Nothing new.

Their company never lets them go around to friend gathering and if they came then it would have been a rare occasion

Eunha : " Nothing new, who else is absent? "

Jihyo : " Mina, you know.... "

I dragged, everyone understood that Mina didn't want to come and rest there, actually this get together was planned a few days ago when I was still in TWICE's dorm and I asked Mina if she was willing to come but she passed it on saying she will just rest.

Yugyeom : " Its always the girls who ditch "

He said which caused all us girls to roll our eyes

Yuju : " As if Jaehyun isn't here too and what about The8 ? you all forgot about him or what? "

She countered on our behalf and we all quieted down, then began the random telling of stories. Making fun of each other and digging up the deepest secrets and exposing/embarrassing/ each other , common things between friends right?

I was just glancing around not really paying attention to their conversation, well even if I wasn't paying attention I could still hear them.

I glanced anywhere expect towards my right where was seated the devil.... okay, cut short the exaggeration it was Jungkook not a devil but god the look he was giving me was saying he was ready to fight.

How would I know if I didn't even looked at his direction? well God has given us humans this unique eyes which without having to turn your head can see who is giving you what look just by bringing your eyeballs to the end.

I am sorry I am rambling too much cause I am really nervous

My next mission was to suddenly gain attention on the table and examine its design and type of material. It was as if I was analyzing a animal in a biology lab, as if a unicorn suddenly came through the door and it allowed me to study every magical part of it.

As I was immersed in my study table, well- studying the table a glass of Alcohol was placed in front of me. I looked up to see to whom those hands holding the cup belonged to, its was no other than Cha Enwoo

Enwoo : " Drink up Ji, don't think too much and just enjoy "

He said softly so it was only me who would hear, I appreciate his effort to distract me and get me involved in the funny jokes they are sharing so I smiled at him genuinely.

DK : " Oh by the way! another one of us here escaped the single club "

He said it too loudly which gained both mine and Enwoo's attention. We turned towards him and no doubt he was referring to me and with a wicked grin on his face. I shifted uncomfortably.... if only they knew....

You better not start anything here DK, watch your mouth

I thought and silently prayed we can change the topics.

Yuju : " Oh right! how can I forget? Ji, you have a lot of explanation to do! how come you never said anything about this to us? and my my you got the most cutest man as your boyfriend!! I am so envious..... girl you better spill everything to us without letting out any detail. I wanna hear the whole story "

She continued to show her support for DK... as usual but this time I hoped they went back to bantering and left me out of this conversation.

What should I say? No Yuju we are not together, its all just media play?

no way it would be like digging my own grave.

Not only will things get awkward and more complicated but I can't take the risk of saying anything to anyone

Yugyeom : " Yeah Ji, we thought of all people here you would be the last to be in a relationship looking at how you are so determined and never really care about yourself. How did this whole thing change like this? "

I gulped at their question and smiled awkwardly, it should have been a friendly conversation with my friends teasing me but nothing is friendly when everything is fake and I can't tell it to them.

Chaeyeon : " Yeah and you guys look so good together! I mean I never saw you together but I am sure both of you will be a cute couple and oh you are already named as the Power couple of the year, congratulations Ji! though I am sad I couldn't see any photos of you two together? you have a selca? come on now don't be shy and show it to me already. "

She said in a teasing tone, selca? of me and Daniel? ha! you got to be kidding me, I never got to speak to him without things getting awkward and shit happening but you expect me to have a selca with him?

Jungkook : " That's right, tell us about your boyfriend Jihyo but Oh- weren't there things going around that you were with someone else? how did this man come out of no where? say Jihyo. were you seeing two men at the same time? "

Venom.

Everything that came out of his mouth was poison, from the way he said "boyfriend" and from the way he brought up that scandal... everything about his words screamed he said it on purpose. It was the first time he spoke since I came here and not one word was acknowledging my presence, not saying hello for our long and strong friendship which I doubt remained now.

The air in the room shifted, everyone got uncomfortable with what Jungkook said and it was awkward. A huge silence followed and I sat there silently looking on the table and clenching my fists unable to say anything even though Jungkook's eyes were fixed on me wanting to hear my words

Bambam : " Well that was a shit joke dude. "

He said and faked a awkward laugh trying to ease the atmosphere.

Enwoo : " Yo no one ordered meat? come on DK are you already broke? man can't you even treat us for meat now? "

He joked which offended DK in a friendly way, you know? its like... a guys way of speaking to each other

DK : " Broke? me? huh! you forgot I make millions man, Meat you ask? why can't you buy it yourself? "

He teased Enwoo with a smirk

Yuju : " Oh get over the childish talk, I will order so shut up now "

She said being already fed up with these two.

Eunha : " Not fair, we have a millionaire here and I think the fact that she got to publicly date now means she should treat us tonight! "

She said and once again the center of attention was on me

Jihyo : " Why would I treat you guys? shouldn't you be the one to get me a congratulatory meal? "

I tried to sound as normal as possible and joke, a series of "Oh come on" "don't be a kill joy" "we are not as rich as you" came from the bunch of adult kids in the room expect one person who seemed to be pissed, he scoffed and yeah you guessed it right, it was Jeon Jungkook.

What's with his attitude today? I know he might have known about me and Yoongi oppa and maybe thinks I cheated on him but still we are friends for gods sake!!! how can you suddenly turn your back and not even try to ask me anything but fall into conclusions?

Mingyu : " Well forget the meat, Jihyo tell us how you two met? did you two become friends first? tell us now and stop the suspense. "

Some one save me

I am not ready for this conversation, I am a terrible liar and at this time I can't even say the truth

Enwoo : " Owww come on you guys! you keep asking her about her relationship, don't forget some people are single too and they get hurt easily. Stop rubbing salt on my single soul and heart will ya? "

He said trying to make them stop the conversation, the replies he got were a eye rolls but nevertheless they stopped the conversation

I turned towards him and making sure none notices I mouthed a thank you. He smiled back and told me not to worry

Ahhhh Enwoo is my savior. He knew about everything. He's the only one who knows that this relationship is fake and he's the only one I told to... well if Sejeong figuring out it herself doesn't count then he's the only one I told to.

It was clear he said that to distract the crowd and make them to drop the conversation and I was really grateful for such a great friend.

Half an hour passed and everyone were still in their own world, they decided to use the Karaoke machine in the room and decided to have fun with it... though perfectly knowing Karaoke machines and singers should stay miles away from each other cause if you recklessly sing then your vocal cords will get affected the next day.

I reminded them but they still went through their plan. I am a Karaoke person too, if you didn't know then I rush towards the Karaoke if I want to be left alone or feel like wanting be myself but today was not the day.

Everyone went to have fun and left the table of foods, it was only me, DK, Enwoo and Jungkook. DK was beyond drunk and he passed out after another shot. Eunha came over to pull Enwoo to sing with her- did I mention she has fondness towards him? poor girl has been trying to give him hints but my dumb friend can't see it though its crystal clear

He didn't want to leave me alone first but I told him it was fine. What type of a friend would I be if I try to stop him from enjoying this time on worries I should be taking care about myself?

Now... I am left all alone. With Jeon Jungkook. My best friend turned I-don't-know-you-stranger.

It was beyond awkward, none of us said anything. Not even the sound of breathing

After a solid fifteen minutes I didn't want to be here and decided to go out for a walk. I cleared my throat and excused myself.

..

I went to the restroom and once I came back I saw the most unexpected person in the hallway staring back at me.

Jeon Jungkook

Seriously.... why am I calling his full name so many times tonight? anyway, focus on the situation Jihyo!

I raised my head to see if he was really staring at me, like a few minutes ago he looked as if I was a virus from whom he needs to stay away no matter what and now you want me to believe he's here waiting for me by the women's restroom? No way

But he was really here though, waiting to see any movement from me except my shocked expression.

Jungkook : " Park Jihyo. Its been a while "

He said, finally acknowledging my presence huh? damn he was acting like he was going through puberty and now he finally got the decency to greet his best friend?

Took you too long buddy

I was about to counter back and complain why he was acting like a jerk but he bet me at it

Jungkook : " So how's life huh? still going around cheating around with men? being with two of them together? must be a tough job to keep up your pure angel imagine huh? "

No he didn't just-

Oh.... right who was I kidding before? Someone pressed his wrong buttons today....

Woah I can really not believe this, my best friend for years believes in all those rumors and.... and he also is one among them who were fake to me. Who am I even kidding? its not like the first time this is happening isn't it?

Anyone getting a Deja Vu? cause I am, the last time someone said the exact words to me and today I am here where I have lost the person I trusted the most and by the looks about it I am about loose my best friend today too.

See... told ya, no happiness in my life is cost free. Whenever something good happens a large sadness follows behind it. Shouldn't have enjoyed my self too much today. I keep forgetting I don't have the right to experience happiness.

Another betrayal.

I shook my head down not wanting him to see my face which might disgust him even more. I have lost the strength to fight back now... lost the strength to say Anything. Just the fact that my best friend believes those things and is accusing me made me want to die and I mean it

Jungkook : " Cat got your tongue? wait actually don't you think it should be snack got your tongue in your situation? Tsk Tsk Tsk Park Jihyo, if you are gonna play around with people's feelings then at least keep it lowkey. I bet you didn't expect anyone getting to know this right? poor you might have had plans on keeping all this undercover and being happy by all the attention you received "

Enough.

Jihyo : " I need to go sunbae "

I bowed and without looking at him or without waiting for his response I ran from there. I went inside the room and collected my things. DK was the only one who noticed me but he was too drunk to register anything. I left Enwoo a little note and called myself a taxi, without wanting to stay there a minute longer I walked out to the next street and waited for the taxi there. Once I got in I was driven to Sejeong's house

She saw my emotionless face as soon as she opened the door

Sejeong : " Hey, thought you were gonna arrive late. Where's Enwoo? he didn't tag along this time? And what's with your- Ji are you okay? "

I nodded and without saying anything went into my room and broke down. Typical story right? you might have got annoyed by now on how the scenes getting repeating.

---------------------------

Enwoo's Point Of View :-

I turned around see that Jihyo was going out of the room.... maybe she's too lonely I should go check up on her

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Jungkook get up too and he followed Jihyo.

Are these two going to talk out? good cause they need it. The way Jungkook behaved today told me something was wrong.

I went back to partying but couldn't enjoy myself much. Eunha kept clinging onto me and my mind was filled with Jihyo and Jungkook. Hope these two talk out and solve whatever misunderstanding they have.

Eunha pulled my arm towards her more.

Geez.... now I remember, Jihyo mentioned that she thinks Eunha likes me. So now this explains why she's being sooooo clingy today. Sorry Eunha, I have my eyes on someone whom I might never get but still you are not my type either.

I struggled to get out her grasp, she protested but I just held onto her shoulders spun her around and challenged her to score a perfect 100 on the next song which was trot and she sucks at it but still she took the challenge and got distracted while I sneaked my way out.

Its been a while but these two J (s) had still not returned, I hope everything is fine. Should I go check up on them? I glanced at the table and saw a passed out DK, I swear this man drinks alcohol like water- Jihyo does too but the only difference between these two is DK looses his shit and gets drunk soon but Jihyo remains as sober as a normal person.

DK was drooling and muttering something about someone called senorita and saying some un hearable words and thinking his neck would get him in pain tomorrow I decided to help him lay down comfortably on the couch.

He held onto my arms and pulled me closer so I nearly fell over him but my reflex was fast and we had a reasonable distance between us. He held up his face to me so it was only a few inches away and he pouted both his lips

DK : " Kiss me Senorita "

Fuck no!! I yanked his hands and face away. I stood up straight and went to the other side of the room. The last thing I would want to happen is to get a drunk DK kiss me thinking I am his senorita

I should really go find Jihyo, its been a lot of while and she's no where to be seen. What if she was in trouble?

I went over to the place I sat at so I can collect my phone and wallet just in case and I noticed a note stuck into it

Hey, its me. I am gonna take a taxi home, not feeling too well. Don't worry and enjoy your time Thanks for driving me to the hotel though and also thank you for today. Don't worry En I will make sure to reach home safely. Pass the message to the others please, didn't want to leave without a proper good bye but I really wanted to go home as soon as possible

- Jihyo

Fuck, some shit happened.

Jihyo would never bail like that, she seemed totally fine a minute ago. Either she really got sick or someone made her sick.

Without thinking twice I ran towards the entrance to see if she was still here, I think I was too late cause I saw a Taxi pull up and it driving off with a passenger in it.

I ran to the reception which was also located in the entrance.

Enwoo : " Hey, did you see Jihyo- I mean a 23 year old women who wore some white shirt dress kinda thing and blue jeans? she had her little blue backpack with her too. She might look young and extra young cause she has bangs but then she's also very short too, almost a size of a high schooler or might even be the height of a middle schooler. "

What was I even saying? I don't know, the only thing in my mind was to find her.

The girl in the reception looked shocked at me as if she was seeing two grown horns or seeing a human for the first time- no more like seeing a ghost.

Wait- she's shocked because I didn't try to hide my face! god damn you Enwoo you should have covered your face! and you even uttered Jihyo's name, what if she recognizes its the one and only Park Jihyo from TWICE and rumors start escalating?

Jihyo would kill me- but before that I need to find her so she can kill me.

The reception girl came back to her senses and blinked a few times

" Oh you mean Jihyo-ssi? she went out almost 20 minutes ago. "

So she recognized Jihyo and if she went out 20 minutes before then she wasn't in the taxi that just pulled by. Fuck it! at least I would have been relived she got into the taxi safely and I could have noted down the number plate

Enwoo : " Thank you, and can you please- "

" Don't worry Enwoo-ssi! I am a ONCE and Arora too, I will not let this spread, I know you came along with your friends to enjoy please don't worry. Also I think you should check up on Jihyo-ssi again just in case, she didn't took at her best "

She cut me off and advised. I thanked her and made my way towards the hall ways.

Where the fuck are you Jihyo?

I ruffled my hair in frustration, this girl really is a pain in the as-

Wait, the only scenario is that she went to Sejeong's house if that's not the case then I really need to be worried.

I picked up my phone from my pocket and dialed Sejeong's number

Sejeong : " Hey, whats up? "

The hotel roof.

Anyway I ain't got time for this shit

Enwoo : " Just tell me Jihyo is in the house safe. "

I anticipated for her reply, every damn second she took felt like an eternity

Sejeong : " Yeah, she showed up at the door looking all gloomy and sad, what happened? did you fight with her? is that why she's sad? and hurt? "

Sad and hurt? Geez what exactly happened to that girl

Enwoo : " No I didn't fight with her, she left without notice... I will try to figure out what went in the reunion, you take care of her okay? see ya if I see ya "

I said and hung up the call, now the task is to find out which jerk said or did what that caused Jihyo to leave in that state and I know exactly the person I should ask first. Jeon Jungfuckingkook

I stormed my way to find out where Jungkook is and to my luck I found him within a few minutes since he was standing in the hallway where I had to pass through.

I took a strong step towards him and he noticed me and my not so good temper

Enwoo : " You met Jihyo? you spoke to her? "

I asked not wanting to raise a fist before confirming my assumption

Jungkook : " Yeah so what? "

He said cockily, he was annoyed that I am speaking to him in such a tone. We never clicked with each other. Though Jihyo would hang around him we didn't spend much time together. If it wasn't for group gathering and especially without Jihyo around I never spoke to this guy. Its not like we are on bad terms but we aren't on good terms either

Enwoo : " Are you the reason she left like that? "

He arched an eyebrow at my question genuinely sounding surprised

Jungkook : " She left? looks like she couldn't stay one more minute cause she knew her bubble has been burst and her true nature has been revealed "

This guy is getting on my nerves and I might seem like a person with a lot of patience but reality is different.

Enwoo : " Just tell me what the fuck you said to her Jeon Jungkook, I ain't got time for your bullshit and I really don't think we are close enough to have a chat "

I said tapping my foot on the ground and I could see that he didn't like the way I swore at him and that made me smirk

Jungkook : " Oh so now she sent another one of her minion to talk to me? don't worry Cha Enwoo I gave her the sense of reality that she has now lost in this petty pathetic game she started. "

Okay now I am really done with his bullshit and by the way he is speaking he is the reason why Jihyo left like that.

You must see this Ji, the so called best friend of yours turned out to be a back stabber. That's why I suggested to hang out less around him.

I moved forward and grabbed him by his color, he didn't protest or fight back instead he smirked at me as if he had proven his point.

Enwoo : " I heard from Ji that you went to a good school and university now I think you understand basic language and can just answer my fucking question in normal human language or do you need me to put some vocabulary into you? "

I threatened and he didn't even flinch. I am not really planning to get involved in a fist fight right now and even if I do I know he won't be easy to take down but still if he refuses to open up his fucking mouth then I might permanently displace his jaw.

Jungkook : " Yo chill man, she got you too wrapped around the tip of her fingers huh? I didn't do nothing much but make her realize and said to her that her true colors are revealed now. I told her now she can't fool people and everyone will get to know she's a player, one who uses her looks to toy with men's feeling. "

I let him go and stepped back and folded my arms around my chest.

1. If he said that to Jihyo then he definetly deserves a broken jaw and an award for the most dumbest friend- if you can call him a friend

2. But I won't be breaking his jaw so it stays in its place and he apologizes to Jihyo with his own fucking mouth

Jungkook : " Reality hit you hard huh? I know we aren't close but as a fellow man, stay away from that girl. She's a total fox, a player who enjoys breaking hearts "

He said sounding sincerely concerned but dude you are the one in need of concern and therapy

Enwoo : " Really Jungkook you think Jihyo is like that? "

I asked trying to see if he is in his right mind and isn't sprouting nonsense, maybe he had a drink too and is all tipsy right now.

Jungkook : " You don't believe it? your loss, don't forget that I warned you "

He said casually and was about to walk away but I stopped him by blocking his way

Enwoo : " No, you Jeon Jungkook listen to me. You think Jihyo is capable of doing such things? look dude I know her wayyyy before you came in the picture. I know her like for over 6-7 years now and you who barely knows her for 3 years comes and tells me to not believe my best friend? woah you must be crazy. "

I said looking at him like he grew a horn.

Okay I might suck at calculating right now and don't know Jihyo for 7 years but I have known her a lot and even before this guy and yet he has the audacity to come and warn me about my best friend? the nicest person I know? this shit getting dramatic like a drama .

When I told Jihyo earlier this day her life was more interesting than any drama I now understand and feel it. Damn if a supportive role like me finds this toooo much then I wonder what the main actress is going through.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth to say but I silenced him by lifting my fingers up

Enwoo : " Okay lets keep aside who met her first, you have known Jihyo for a long time now, right? and after all this time you think she is someone who can do the things you said? People blindly said anything about her and you her long time "best friend" believed it and boarded the hate train on her? Woah you are really something eh.

Now, you said Jihyo is a player and she plays with feelings of men. Who did she play around with? name the person let me go sympathize with him and encourage him to move on. "

I said to which he was clearly at a loss of words, I could see he was contemplating and letting my words sink in but he wasn't ready to give in.

Jungkook : " I can't tell you the name but there really is a person, she was with him but then the next day the news of her dating another guy broke out. "

I want to roll my eyes. That news ain't even true and this fucke- *clears throat* and this guy is believing it over Jihyo? Talk about friendship goals

I seriously need to tag him under a post and saying #FriendshipGoals #WorldsMostDumbestFriend

Enwoo : " Okay, point taken and for this matter you called her a player and all those shit names? let me ask you, did that guy you know tell you that he and Jihyo were officially dating? did he confess to Jihyo? did he say the magic words "I Like you, be my girlfriend" to her? "

He slowly nodded a no, see! I knew he was an idiot. Good thing I didn't hang around him much or else my brain cells would have reduced too

Enwoo : " Then dude that's not fucking called "being together" They might be just hanging out as friends and Jihyo might just see him as a close friend or a brother or whatever. Until and unless she wasn't officially dating with him then you can't go around blaming her for announcing her relationship to the world. Its her fucking life and its her fucking decision to chose who she wants to date. "

Wonder why I am cursing a lot but didn't before? its because of Ji, she hates when anyone curses so since she is not here I am taking this opportunity to fill up my heart which felt weird for a while since I hadn't cursed or swore.

Jungkook : " But though they weren't together they shared a really close bond, she had given him every sign and he too, how come she didn't notice? "

This guy still got a thick skull huh.

Wonder where Jihyo gets the patience to deal with him, oh well its Jihyo the goddess of god damn patience we are talking about so it might be easy for her

Enwoo : " And still you dare call yourself Jihyo's friend? geez how much time have you known her and you still don't know that Jihyo is the naivest of the naïve species found on earth? if any I blame the guy for not making it clear to her, we all know she's dumb and even if she wasn't it was a shit move from him to expect her to get the picture without him saying it loud and then lashing out when the news came out, also might I add. I am not siding her cause I am her friend but because I am someone with common sense. "

I said and Jungkookie (sheesh I cringed at my own word) looked down letting my words process

Enwoo : " And. If you were her friend then you would have had the common sense to go speak to her and ask her if she really was in a relationship with that David guy "

I added. He looked up and said,

Jungkook : " You got the name wrong, its Daniel "

Seriously? I gave a long ass speech which can be approved to be said at the white house or the UN assembly and all he notices is the guy's name?

I don't care about his name okay!

Enwoo : " Dude, who the fuck cares? it doesn't even matte, he will be gone in a year anyway. "

I muttered the last sentence.

Yes I know something which he doesn't know, actually which no one knows. Its only me, Jihyo, her PD that Derek guy and his PD

Jungkook : " Huh? what do you mean will be gone in a year? "

I sighed, me and my mouth aren't a good combo sometimes

Enwoo : " Nothing, that's something which I am not in the position to tell you. Go ask Jihyo, and hey! this time you were a asshole and a jerk. You should have trusted your friend. You don't know how much hard ships she went through, is going through and you fucked it up even more and if I were you I would think about my words to you and realize the mistake you did. Its not like someone will give me a Oscar or Nobel for enlightening you or siding Jihyo so just know that what all I said is the truth and I don't gain anything from it so, see ya when you get you brain cells back "

I said and left him in the hallway.

If this was a movie I am damn sure it would have been the hit of the century.

Park Jihyo. you really have the most interesting and shittiest life I ever saw or even thought. Girl you are a diamond, much more rare and expensive than that but people around you don't realize it. Learn to be selfish sometimes if you wanna survive Ji or else this world will eat you up, chew you and spit out.

God... just free her from all the drama, she ain't your best soldier. Go easy on her, she dealt with a lot of shit you know

------------------------

After that awful encounter I headed back to the room. Everyone- mostly the boys were passed out and for some odd reason I found Yuju sharing the same couch as DK, the one where I dropped him off.

Holy Fuck! don't tell me he did something thinking she's his senorita!

Well damn.... but I don't have time to deal with this right now. I woke up Double B and Yugyeom, gave them some water to sober them up and once they were I called their member Jackson to pick them up. I can't send them in a cab in this state ya know

Eunha and Yuju were picked up by Sowon, their leader.

Chaeyeon went home with a DIA member whom I don't recognize. Hey don't blame me, I called the most random person on her phone and it was saved as "Sexy Unnie" now not to be rude but her "sexy unnie" wasn't that sexy.

I was left with DK and Mingyu, I have to drop by at Sejeong's too. Unfortunately none of his members picked up the phone.

Jungkook : " I can drive him back to his dorm, it falls on the way "

He offered by emerging out of no where and I agreed, less burden for me.

I went to Sejeong's house, on ringing the door bell a not so good looking half asleep Sejeong opened up the door

Sejeong : " The fuck you doing her at this time ??? "

She shouted, why did I forget to cover my ears?

Enwoo : " Oh quiet it down will you? I came to see Ji and if you curse like this she will have your head chopped "

She let me in and I directly went to Jihyo's room, it can only be her room cause it had a League of legends character sticker board on it and was in blue, no one here likes blue and LOL stickers more than her and definetly not Sejeong cause she neither plays it and she's a girl so she I don't think she likes to décor her place in Blue

Enwoo : " Hey Ji, open up. Its me "

I said knocking on her door but no reply came in fact whatever little sound was there on the other side also died down

Sejeong : " She's probably sleeping "

She said from behind me, I refuse to believe that.

Enwoo : " Ji.... please open up. Its late as shit and I don't want to go back without seeing you. Just let me make sure you are okay. "

I said in my calmest voice ever and waited for her response, Sejeong disappeared to the kitchen.

Soon I heard the sound of shuffling and Jihyo opened the door and stepped out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------

Thank You for reading! Hope You guys enjoyed!

I should have posted on Monday but I am posting on a Thursday, really sorry guys had some things to catch up on in real life. I promise next update will be on Monday. Here's a extra long chapter, Probably the longest I wrote so far (word count 8203 without author's note)

Belated happy birthday to JK!! Now one thing to clarify, I don't hate on him and I actually love him a lot and this story might portray him as a villain for a while but I promise you its not like that.

Also excuse for the harsh words used please. Needed it for the character I am aiming for

I hope you guys understand that every character in this story is just made up, I just used the idols' names but didn't mean to hate on any. Its all for the story.

Meghan x BTS Butter remix was lit right?!! and hey ready for "The Feels" ? anyone gonna go to that prom as my date? ;)

Take care, stay safe and healthy!

Byie~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

456 53 12
Chou Tzuyu, 17year old troublemaker and popular girl of the school. She is the cold and savage girl, only soft and real around her friends, Son Chaey...
38.3K 2.6K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
34K 1.2K 25
"I haven't told anyone the real story. Not even him, her father." BTS is set to tour South Korea, including one hotspot in particular. Daegu. Where...
39.9K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...