Don't Chase The Truth

By Indian_army_once

Starring : Park Jihyo (TWICE), Min Yoongi (BTS) and Kang Daniel (Former WannaOne now soloist ) Cover : TWICE... More

Prolongue
The breaking news
Moji Time
The summon to the king's office
Away from the world
An unexpected gift
Authour's note
An unexpected gift part 2
Battery dead
Finally
The long phone call
The shower of questions
Time travel
Collaboration
Jin + nayeon = Jinayeon ?
Let's skip some time
Author's Note
Heart Talk
Under The Starry Night
Book Of Questions
My Energy Booster
Welcome Back To Reality
Preparing to meet ( TWICE version )
Preparing To Meet ( BTS version )
Who are you guys ?
We Are Gonna Have A Blast!!?!!
How do you know them?
Friends Or Enemies?
Talk
Somethings cooking
A Dream As Sweet As Cream
Unnie?
Back To My Idol Life
Why?
It feels good.
Its The Beginning.
Someone New?
Will You Wait?
I Can't !
The Prince and His Angel
My Daily Dose Of Happiness
Let me go... please
Hello!
Things are always against me....
We Came So Close to The End
What did I do to loose you?
What happened?
My World Is A Whirlpool
The Most Unexpected Events
Letting You Hate Me
Yeah, You Were Never Mine To Loose You
Where Do We Go From Here?
Everything Is The Same?
Get Hurt For Of Me
A Date Or A Hang Out?
Makeover ( ain't a update on Chapter )
The Half Fake Half True Smile
Will You let me?
Things Are About To Change
Ruined Reputation
I realized I was Being A Jerk
Tears
Realization
Walking Down The Memory Lane
A Lifeless Human
A Good Fight
Parting Ways For Good
Loosing Everything
Friend in Need Who? It should be Friend in Drunk
Soju, My Best Friend.
A New Start
" Its A Promise "
Senorita, Melodrama and #FriendshipGoals
Realizations
She's a Charmer
Meant to be apart
Jealousy, Date.
Something more than likeness
The Wind Goddess
Confrontation
Revelation
Up No More
Be My Familiar Stranger
It's A Good Kind Of Change
Momentary Happiness
Little Do I Know
Forgive You?

A New Start

139 8 0
By Indian_army_once

Daniel's Point of View :

Its been a tiring day, with all the works, singing, recording, practising, managing etc. I just finished my work and can't wait to go lay down on my bed and have a good night sleep though its still not night yet. Its here 6 pm in the evening but who cares I just want to flop on my bed. I quickly rode to my house and started ripping off the coat and business outfits I was wearing, shoving them on the floor I headed straight towards my bedroom but sudden hunger craved and I turned my steps towards the kitchen.

Oh! I found some cookies. Probably the ones Mom made.... and yeah these were the ones even Jihyo liked after coming to my house for the first time that day.

I don't know why but a sudden smile crept to my face when I thought of her. That day she was so confused, hesistant and.... very very cute. Her eyes were so big! I had just seen her only few times in person and those were only a quick glances or far away sights when we would coincidently meet in award shows. But in person she is much more beautiful than in photos. I wonder how that girl can be so beautiful and oh god her gummy smile! It has the power to melt me, its the cutest thing I have ever seen. Her eyes seem to be always shining and she stays very kind, humble and down to earth though she is a member and that too MAIN VOCALIST of the top and most popular Girl Group. How can she be so humble? I have seen so many idols having big fat egos over their slight popularities but she's a Top at popularity yet she is as if an ordinary girl.....

I still remember that time when I first saw her at the front of my door and she looked all confused and surprised... cutely. I had to strongly prevent myself from smiling or grinning or else she would might have thought I was making fun of her. The way she tries hard to call me just by my name without my surname or without adding the -ssi part is so cute. Everything about her is cute.

Augh why am I thinking and smiling so much? What's gotton into you man?

I quickly grabbed some cookies, a bottle of orange juice and headed to my room, laying on the bed while my TV started to play a Netflix movie. Relaxing is the best time of the day.

I was watching a action movie but then a romance scene came up. Romance.....

I grinned widely like a idiot and I don't know why but the thought of Jihyo and me dating came up. Well not actually dating. Its a pretend date as she would like to empathize.

My phone beeped indicating a message while I was still lost in my thoughts. It was JYP-nim

JYP : Daniel, its JYPE. The CFO and I have decided to send you and Jihyo on a date. Well not exactly a date, you guys can hang out but it would be just the two of you. Go in public not suspiciously and just act as couple which should be at least visible to one person. We need to give fans some crumbs so they can believe this date thing and will not find it suspicious or media play. I will give you Jihyo's number *************** use it to contact her and both of you fix a date when you are free.

I nearly jumped on seeing a message. Like a date! with Park Jihyo! OH MY GOD.

I am excited, happy. Very very giddy too. I don't know why but I am ready to gift JYP-nim anything for this wonderful chance. I have always wanted to be close to Jihyo, get to know her more and be friends with her. She's such a wonderful person, whom everyone in the industry acknowledges and respects. Who wouldn't like to be close to THE PARK JIHYO?

But the real question is... will she be okay with it? Hopefully I am not forcing too much on her. Its impossible that this decision would be made without her consent so maybe she is also looking forward to this right? Gosh why am I feeling so excited and giddy?

I quickly sat up straight and started messaging her.

Daniel : Hi, its Daniel. Are you ready for the date?

Wait no it sounds too direct and causal, what if she thinks that I am suddenly acting too friendly?

Daniel : Hello, I am Kang Daniel, former WannaOne member and now turned soloist also the CEO of KONNECT entertainment. Do you remember we met before in my place and In your office? The thing is I would like to take you out on a date.

Ugh! isn't it too formal?

What to do? I have never messaged a girl like this before.... wait! how about a little prank? lets see if she can guess me.

Daniel : Hi, is this TWICE Jihyo? um..... I am your date, did you recognize me?

I hit the sent button oh for sure she would be surprised and confused on seeing this. How I wish I could see her reaction, she would look damn cute as always. Its fun to tease her, the cute expressions she makes are very good.

I was grinning for a while..... she put me on read!? didn't she recognize me? Is she trying to ignore me? No that can't be, she's very humble maybe she is just stuck up in some situation where she cannot reply. Lets wait for few minutes.

One second passed, two seconds passed

Twenty seconds passes.....

Thirty seconds passed....

Thirty 3 seconds passed.....

40 Seconds passed....

Ugh I can't wait anymore.

Daniel : Oh come on! don't just put me on read, are you Park Jihyo or not?

I hit the sent button before even thinking Twice.... did it sound rude? I-I am sorry? I will just ask for her forgiveness hopefully she doesn't finds it rude or annoying. What if she doesn't like the way I sent it and tries to ignore me more?

I was thinking all these possibilities then suddenly my phone beeped indicating a message, FROM HER!!

Jihyo : Yes I am TWICE Jihyo, sorry for not replying earlier.

Oh its okay, you don't have to apologize, I should be the one asking sorry for acting like that. Damn did I make her feel bad? Lets try to put a smile on her face, how about a little teasing?

I smirked at the idea that came to my mind and started executing it.

Daniel : But wait, How will I know that you really are Jihyo and not someone else? I might have accidently sent this message to someone else and that someone might be you trying to pretend as Jihyo and fish for some information which you will later use it against her?

I sent it grinning and imagining her pout when she would see this. I have seen in many fan compilation videos of her that whenever her members tease her like that she forms a cute pout. Hehehe she looks very cute.

Don't think of me as some sort of a creep, I am a fan and especially her fan and I love spending time in looking at fan made or official videos of her. By the amount of videos I have seen of her I have already learnt many things about her. She is allergic to pineapple but still likes to eat them on pizza, she is allergic to cats but still has a pet cat named Bbuyo ( which looks like ready to bite and always judges others) she is allergic to some flowers but likes it a lot when someone gives her those. Heck there was this fan site of hers that always gave her flowers whenever they met, I was so damn jealous of him. She would smile a lot at him thank god he's in the military now.

Park Jihyo is one of a kind, she's all cute but also fire on stage while performing, a very humble being.

Oh it feels so good whenever I remember that I got a chance to date her!

Its not a real date, you are just pretending

My consciousness warned and I frowned instantly, well so what if its a pretend we still are dating!

Ah forget about it! she must be wondering how she can prove to me that she is really Jihyo, I know she's really Jihyo cause PD-nim gave me her number himself so there's no chance I would dial the wrong number.

Daniel : If you are really Jihyo then did you recognize me? that is your date...

I sent and kept my eyes glued at the screen as a thread of 3 bubbles came up indicating that she was typing.

Jihyo : Yes I recognize you, You are Daniel my *pretend* date. We are supposed to go on a *pretend* date. JYP PD-nim sent me your number just a while ago.

Ouch Ouch and another ouch.

The *pretend* thing was like a three times stab to my heart. Sulking a bit I typed a reply. Then asked her if she's free so we can hang out today. She doesn't likes the word pretend date I guess so I made it as Hang out. Then she said she can't make it today cause the girls are all having a girl's night today. We said our byes shortly after coming to a decision that we shall discuss about this tomorrow first thing in the morning.

Sighing I threw my phone aside on the bed and flopped down once again. Ah I miss her now, already as if I just didn't finish chatting with her minutes ago.

Wait! what's happening to me? This girl is making me feel things that I never felt before.... Park Jihyo.

Ah its still unbelievable how things have gotten. Suddenly I got to meet the goddess herself in front of my door looking like a goddess. I didn't expect it at all and I nearly had a heart attack! who wouldn't when your fav idol is in front of your door looking fine as hell? My heart stopped beating for a second. Her short dark hair perfectly above her shoulders, her perfect looks and that beautiful angle face was very breathtaking. After that one by one we started to meet up coincidently, it was maybe just two times but it felt like I knew her so much already probably cause of the videos and pictures I have seen of her.

I chuckled to myself at the thought that I got to be the date of someone who I was always fanboying on.

Suddenly events took a great twist, I still remember the time I got a surprise call from my manager saying there are articles about rumors of Me and Jihyo dating! I was shocked to an undefinable extent. It was a purely ridiculous news made up by the media... and what proof did they give? That we both entered the same driving tunnel, That's pure bullshit. What does entering same tunnel mean? Its 100% possible that we both were going to separate work but in the same direction. Nevertheless, I tried to maintain my patience and get through all these. I was very worried for Jihyo, she got into these mess with me. She and her team were already dealing with many more things and this might have added up a tons to her worries. I wanted to contact her, in fact was expecting a call from her company in order to discuss things through and reveal the truth to the world as soon as possible.

But the call I received from her company was very surprising. Instead of trying to fix things they wanted us to go with the lies and live on the already damaged parts. I was very surprised, on hearing a voice from their CFO I instantly got to know that its all that man's doing. He seemed like having to play with feelings and all he cares was of money and business. He didn't want anything to ruin his reputation. But still I was against this whole pretend date, false date drama. I wanted to strongly oppose it but.... something was holding me back it was as if my body grew numb, or maybe I was just waiting for Jihyo. Just to hear her voice once, to see if she is okay with the plan, if she is okay with dating me.... and while I was supposedly to announce my decision for it I was all prepared to say No but... at the end her weak, whisper was pleading 'please'. She seemed to be helpless and she wanted me to say yes. Her voice was very soft and desperate as if asking for help. I couldn't help but reply a Okay in response. That's the only time I heard her voice, she really is one of a kind and one in a million who needs to be cherished at all costs.

It was not like I regret saying a Yes, cause I wanted to help her and that time her 'please' seemed like I just wanted to give her all my support. Its not something I did for charity or favour, its something I wanted to do from all of my heart.

Yes I know we are pretending to date but who knows we can even make it a real thing.

I grinned and smirked a bit on the thought.

Dating Park Jihyo is like dreams of many. Not only few fans but also half of the male species in Industry cause she really got it all. Looks, smartness, voice, humble personality, dance, acting, caring, There isn't any thing that Park Jihyo can't do and who would not fall for an angel like her?

But listen up Daniel! You have to give your utter best to be worthy of her love. Don't irritate her, annoy her, piss her and most importantly always take care of her and give your all attention to her. Shower her with all the love she deserves and just make her happy.

Its okay even if she doesn't likes you back.... just keep doing your best for her.

I encouraged myself and yeah I have a new goal now. To make Park Jihyo fall in love with me. Not forcefully but in a loving way.

Yes! This Man here is in love with Park Jihyo!!! Its gonna be a new start from tomorrow!

I grinned again and imaged about her being the love of my life.

.

.

.

********************* Jihyo's Side **********************

Jihyo's Point Of View :

We are at the end of our girl's night, finished all of our exhibition, shopping and other planned activities. We even went out to the restaurant for dinner and came back after the visit to the sauna. Currently none of us were feeling sleepy so we decided to have another movie marathon. Nayeon Unnie played a Love story and everyone is currently watching it.

Love story..... ironic how Its the thing I lack the most in my life I guess. Not loved by anyone. Why is god so merciless like this with me only? What have I done? What is my sin? All I wanted was just someone to be by my side and love me, support me. Someone who I wouldn't have to worry while being with. Who I have to never fake my happiness. From birth till now I think I have never ever got to experience happiness for a longer time. When born, People called me a foreigner and my parents made me do modelling only at age of 5... or was it before 5? I don't even remember. Then suddenly getting into a entertainment company, I didn't even know what was going around me at that time when I had to wake up early in the mornings and sing, dance and practise acting. I had to skip school, give up on my friends, stop hanging out with them. Experiencing all the fun in School times were never allowed.

Then suddenly all my opportunities to debut were taken away, No acting... 7 years of my life put to waste. Then I had to train for 3 years to be a singer which I never had ever wanted, never had imagined. I gained weight, why? cause of all the pressure on me. I never wanted to be an idol, never wanted to set foot in this manipulative world. I just wanted to live peacefully like an ordinary girl but all of it turned around. I felt as if all my life was controlled by people on the outside. You couldn't go out or quit it.

Even after debut people hated me for my appearance, called me fat, ugly not fit to be in TWICE... they accused me of ruining the beautiful image of TWICE and accused me for every wrong thing that was happening that time. I had to work out and lose all that weight, starve myself. Live on only 1 vegetable/bread per day. When I came back to my normal beautiful self few started noticing me. I still didn't forget how the people who hated me for my appearance started praising me for loosing weight and saying 'You should Still do better'. I was never ugly, I was always beautiful from the beginning, that's what I got all the Commercial and magazine, fashion gigs. The stress and these very same judging society made me ugly. When I was starting to get noticed they started making disgusting things about my body, constantly speaking on my body parts and making weird disgusting videos and photos of it. I felt very disgusting, I was disgusted a lot of myself. These people made me fear going out, I feared stepping out and wearing the outfits the stylists gave that made those people sexually abuse me like that.

I wanted to scream, shout, ask them to stop it but I couldn't.... Cause I was always reminded, 'You are the leader of TWICE, don't think about yourself, beware of your actions, endure everything so your Team gets the love and no hate' I hated it very much. Why should I always be the one to endure it all? why can't I voice out my worries? why every time I have a problem I have to think about the members and company? think 100 times and make sure if I am not doing anything wrong for them. I always had to think and act in their point of view, as if a puppet. If I did even a slight mistake then there would be a huge bomb, people would instantly start giving those mistakes their own desired form and give it a whole new image. It would be a blunder, no one would ask me what happened... they would just directly blame me. No one cared, until someone..... until One person came in my world and made me seem and feel like I was loved too.

I won't say that all my life I only had miserable sadness, I was happy sometimes too, even my world includes some happy memories. Memories with my members, my friends, my brothers and especially with him. Yoongi oppa. He made me feel loved, he made me happy. Never is there a moment where he has not made me happy whenever we met. Except that one last time... he was the only person who made me excited for my day and taught me to look at things beautifully. I endured all the pain, all the hate I got only because I knew he would be always by my side no matter what.

I lost him too... why? I don't know.... or more like it was my fault. Fault? I wouldn't say that, he had already thought of me lowly that time. He had already cut the rope of hope, support, understanding and love between us, all I did was pull away the last piece holding it together. I didn't want to pain him more too. I taught he was the only one in this whole world who didn't expect anything from me, who just loved me for who I am and never wanted me to give him more of what I didn't have. But I was wrong, he also expected me to be the Jihyo which he liked to see, I did it good by not revealing him the truth or else in the end he would again get disappointed in me and would have to again go through all these. I have always taught that I bring only bad luck with me, like think about it no one around me was left unharmed and happy. I have ruined their happiness in some way or the other though I didn't wanted to. The ones I loved were the ones who got hated... because of me, I didn't want Yoongi oppa to feel the same too. Its better to let him think what he wants and rip off the rope myself or else.... or else something worse and more painful might have happened to him. I didn't want to give the only person I loved the most in this world pain, but I had to all, because of my miserable life.

I don't deserve him nor the happiness that I crave for.... so its better to stay like this.

I hope he doesn't chases the truth that I am hiding, he should not if he wants to live peacefully. It would only hurt him now and in future. Please oppa, don't chase the truth.

.

.

.

Sana : " Wah that was such a great ending!! "

She shouted, oh! right we are still watching the movie. After her shout the girls who were glued to the TV started moving and stretching. It shows that they were very much interested in it that they forgot to even move a muscle.

Momo : " What now? Sleep? "

Chaeyoung : " Ahhhh so soon? "

Jeongyeon : " Yah its 10:30 p.m "

Nayeon : " I don't care, another movie? "

Tzuyu : " Your eyes will start protruding out and you have to wear 2 pairs of glasses instead of one "

She said and everyone chuckled. Nayeon unnie pouted and whined.

Mina : " I think Jihyo has something to tell... "

Huh? I was spacing out and didn't quiet catch what she meant. Everyone turned to me mirroring my confused expression. Then turned towards Mina to know what she meant. She motioned the car steering turning and texting.

Ahhh this girl really,

Jihyo : " Its nothing guys. "

I said softly when they all turned towards me after seeing her make that expressions.

Mina : " Well getting an invitation to go to a date with your boyfriend isn't nothing "

She teased and the others squealed.

Ahhh This girl really...

I sighed and facepalmed. When I looked up they were waiting me to spill.

Yeah this night is going to be long too cause they will not leave me alone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*********************************************

Thank you For reading! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Hey as promised I am here! presenting to you a freshly baked chapter. Was it good? I just made up something with raw ideas. Hopefully it isn't messed up.

A new chapter next Monday!

and Oh do you guys like the new chapter title and cover? or should I go back to the previous one?

Have a great day!

Take care, stay safe.

Byie!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
15.6K 804 22
Mini-story about A girl named Park Jihyo (Jihyo) who-every morning-woke up and made a funny face out her window at her best friend Min Yoongi (Suga)...
41.9K 1.8K 33
- A whole new story -New characters -more drama -more heartbreaks *SIDE NOTE: Twice are not a girl group band* Twice: Sana-----> BTS: Taehyung San...
33.1K 1.3K 24
Ever since BTS's Min Yoongi's depression and anxiety resurfaced worse than ever, the entire band has spiraled downwards quicker than anyone could've...