One Piece One Shots! Requests...

By Vemu_Abhi

Its a Charecter imagine oneshots Book. I dont own One Piece or the charecters. I just own the stories. More

Sanji X Reader : I don't hate my birthday anymore!
Kidd X Reader : A Ginger Bread Date!
NEW COVER!!
Law X Reader - Aye Aye Captain
Sanji, Ace, Crocodile - Pregnant S/O
Sanji X Reader (Kidd Pirate crew)
Sleep Deprived S/O - Zoro, Law, Sanji
Theme park - Monster Trio +Ussop
Blind Date! Eustass Kidd X Fem!Reader
Blind Date! Law X Fem!Reader
Child! Mihawk X Child! Reader - Memories
One Piece Boys Valentines Special
Robin - Certificate Course (Happy birthday Robin)
Ace - Movie date!
Nami - Miss Thief
Sanji - Love Me Again
Crocodile - Broken But Beautiful
Kidd - Ghost Contract
Reiju - Candle Light Dinner
Whitebeard - I will protect you
LawSan - Smoke and Midnight Snack
MonsterTrio + Law - Reader sees Celestial Dragon who enslaved 'em
RULES - Please Read the rules Before Requesting
Sanji - Male Reader HC's
Sanji - Your Favourite
Sanji - The Wedding Day
Sanji - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Whole Cake Island arc
Sanji - A Little Jealousy
Sanji - Random HC's
Law X Sanji - Heart to Heart / Alone Together
Benn Beckman X M! Reader - Insecurities
Law X Sanji - Home in Your Arms and Spur of the Moment
Kidd X Shy Reader
Doflamingo X Male Reader - I feel good now
Kaku, Lucci, Jabra - First meetings and Kiss
Franky - Cuddles PS Happy birthday Franky!
Sanji - Ice cream
Zoro X M! Reader - Hate To Love
Sanji - The Finest Flavour
Sanji - Always working so... wanna hug
My Favourite Sanji Scenes
My Favourite Sanji Outfits
Sanji - Its Okay to take a break
pending requests (closed!)
Lucci X Jabra - Warm Rhythm
Luffy - Star gazing
Killer - Mr. Mask
Benn Beckman - Took you long enough
Yan*are! Robin - Toxic Love
Sanji - A prank?! you jerk!
Crocodile - Wish over a fountain
for people who are voting
Upcoming Stories! Disney Romance
Disney Romance - Mermaid Mullan
guess what. i fucked up.
Disney Romance - Tangled in the stars
Disney Romance - Brave's Blue
Disney Romance - Cinderella's Bird
Heather - Robust Love
Law - Let Go
Ace - Geranium Flower
Last words before they Die with you
Supernova Killer
(Monster trio + Law)Reader likes to take Pictures of Lightnings
Sanji - Burnet
Is your S/O single? - Various OP Boys
Sanji X Frustrated Reader
Killer - Stages of Love

Kidd - Pregnant Reader

2.7K 85 10
By Vemu_Abhi

Annyong!!! This was requested by Money_is_bae
I hope you like it.

Like, comment, share are appreciated.

When you first told him you were pregnant, Kidd was shocked. He was surprised. The first questions popped into his head were ‘when and how’.
He may not say anything and just stare at you with wide open eyes and mouth.

He wouldn’t even know what to say.
You ofcourse expected this reaction so you just sat on the couch infront of him, made yourself comfy and started reading a book, leaving him to stay in silence and shock.

After a long time of awkward silence, he sighed and asked, “So… Do you wanna… keep it?”.
You knew Kidd always respected your own decisions even if he was always grumpy and moody about them. But now he was waiting for a serious answer.

You took a deep breath and said yes. Kidd just replied with a simple okay. And that was it.
He maybe aa fierce, arrogant, proud person but this time he called Killer and the ship doctors and listened to them all about Pregnancy and what should be done. For the first time he wasn’t impatient. He actually…. behaved like an adult but not the childish person he usually is.

He tries to get you everything you ask and tells Killer to make everything you ask.

The complete crew is now researching and getting awareness about Pregnancy and are trying to be very polite and Positive to you. They were already polite towards you, now its increased to 10X even when you throw tempet tantrums at them because of mood swings. They would see you as the Kidd version 2.

Kidd would place his hands on your belly and ask when would the baby kick from day one. You’d laugh and explain to him its not gonna happen so soon.

Kidd always gets annoyed and leaves the room because of your cravings and mood swings. He gets easily annoyed and irritated. But after a while he comes back again and gives you what ever you want. Most of your requeats being cuddles and kisses, the same time when he should be doing the paper work.

He’d also be Horny AF. He would legit give you that smirk and say, “Y/N, you can’t get more pregnant if we Fuck now, so wanna do it”, without any shame infront of his crew.

He legit doesn’t care whether the crew is listening or not. He’d just say it loudly making you sigh. Yeah… this wasn’t your first time getting embarrassed infront of the crew. The sad part is you are used to it.

Kidd wouldn’t seem like he cares but, he does. The way he blushes and almost cries when the baby kicks him for the first time, is priceless. He would be so happy that you took the decision to keep the baby.

He would always be thinking about how it would work with a baby on the ship. How his lifestyle would change and about all parenting stuff. He’d think how good of a father he would be, and feel insecure about it.

When its the time to give birth, he’d be the one, holding the paper bag and taking deep breaths as you rub his hands and assure him, it would all go well. Is he the one giving birth here?

The first time he holds his baby in his hands, he notices how small and fragile the baby is.

He commands every single person to get out (which they do asap) then he’d hold your hand and cry looking at the small baby. The baby would have his signature Red hair and your skin tone. He’d be very very gentle and careful when he is holding the baby.

Kidd would instantly tell that, the baby is beautiful and vow to you that he’d protect you and the baby for the rest.

The real issue arises when its his turn to get up early and make sure the baby stops crying. He’d find it annoying to wake up after making the baby stop crying but sees the baby smiling at him, he’d totally melt and smile so happily.

He would forcefully wake you up and make sure you look at the baby smile. You both would be fangirl and fanboy of the baby.

(Help this is way too adorable. I cant live.)

He’d Kiss you and be more proud of you. He’d show you off more and would be giving you presents all the time.

He’d always talk about the baby to all his crew, all the time.

You’d be very happy to see Kidd with the baby and all your worries would vanish, at those smiles of your baby and your love.

XOXOXOXO

Like, comment, share to support me.

Follow for more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 87 10
𝘼𝙉 𝙄𝙎𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙀𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙎,𝘼𝙉 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝘼 3 �...
39.3K 473 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
797 31 14
Y/n grew up in despair Island her entire life, opressed by her father and she thinks she gains her freedom when she kills him, but true freedom is go...
60 0 5
𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮: 𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴...