One Piece One Shots! Requests...

By Vemu_Abhi

Its a Charecter imagine oneshots Book. I dont own One Piece or the charecters. I just own the stories. More

Sanji X Reader : I don't hate my birthday anymore!
Kidd X Reader : A Ginger Bread Date!
NEW COVER!!
Law X Reader - Aye Aye Captain
Sanji, Ace, Crocodile - Pregnant S/O
Sanji X Reader (Kidd Pirate crew)
Sleep Deprived S/O - Zoro, Law, Sanji
Theme park - Monster Trio +Ussop
Blind Date! Eustass Kidd X Fem!Reader
Blind Date! Law X Fem!Reader
Child! Mihawk X Child! Reader - Memories
One Piece Boys Valentines Special
Robin - Certificate Course (Happy birthday Robin)
Ace - Movie date!
Nami - Miss Thief
Sanji - Love Me Again
Crocodile - Broken But Beautiful
Kidd - Ghost Contract
Reiju - Candle Light Dinner
Whitebeard - I will protect you
LawSan - Smoke and Midnight Snack
MonsterTrio + Law - Reader sees Celestial Dragon who enslaved 'em
RULES - Please Read the rules Before Requesting
Sanji - Male Reader HC's
Sanji - Your Favourite
Sanji - The Wedding Day
Sanji - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Whole Cake Island arc
Sanji - A Little Jealousy
Sanji - Random HC's
Law X Sanji - Heart to Heart / Alone Together
Benn Beckman X M! Reader - Insecurities
Law X Sanji - Home in Your Arms and Spur of the Moment
Kidd X Shy Reader
Doflamingo X Male Reader - I feel good now
Kaku, Lucci, Jabra - First meetings and Kiss
Franky - Cuddles PS Happy birthday Franky!
Sanji - Ice cream
Zoro X M! Reader - Hate To Love
Sanji - The Finest Flavour
Sanji - Always working so... wanna hug
My Favourite Sanji Scenes
My Favourite Sanji Outfits
pending requests (closed!)
Lucci X Jabra - Warm Rhythm
Luffy - Star gazing
Killer - Mr. Mask
Kidd - Pregnant Reader
Benn Beckman - Took you long enough
Yan*are! Robin - Toxic Love
Sanji - A prank?! you jerk!
Crocodile - Wish over a fountain
for people who are voting
Upcoming Stories! Disney Romance
Disney Romance - Mermaid Mullan
guess what. i fucked up.
Disney Romance - Tangled in the stars
Disney Romance - Brave's Blue
Disney Romance - Cinderella's Bird
Heather - Robust Love
Law - Let Go
Ace - Geranium Flower
Last words before they Die with you
Supernova Killer
(Monster trio + Law)Reader likes to take Pictures of Lightnings
Sanji - Burnet
Is your S/O single? - Various OP Boys
Sanji X Frustrated Reader
Killer - Stages of Love

Sanji - Its Okay to take a break

1.4K 49 6
By Vemu_Abhi

So I got an emergency request and had to write for her. I hope this comforts every stressed person reading this. Atleast, I hope it does.

Stressed Reader Comfort!

Hello!!! I am so happy you requested my dear! I am so happy to write for you. Please drink water and take care of yourself. I know it's a hard time. But don't lose hope and don't let stress eat you up. You are loved and you are needed.

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Word count : 2.2K

Warnings : Not proof read, Stress, insomnia, Hurt then comfort and a very adorable Sanji

Assignment after assignment. Projects, seminars and exams. Forget about dates, you are not even having time to sleep properly since the last month. Still you stayed up many nights writing all the assignments. Researching stuff needed for the seminars. Memorising all the chapters from all the subjects. Praying to get good credits every time. Even sleeping for those 3 hours a day seemed so stressful because of your piled up assignments, which your teachers just dumped on you mercilessly.

Slowly because of lack of sleep and hectic works, dark circles were visible clearly under your eyes. Headaches became regular now. You weren't able to focus on things properly. You just... tried to go along with the flow of day. Anything you ate tasted bland making you to loose appetite. All you now wanted was a day to just... rest.

Ignoring the good morning and good night messages from a certain someone made you feel guilty. But because of work, you couldn't even catch a break. Yes... stress was building up in you.

Researching and taking print outs for the next "group" seminar made you work even harder. Yeah as you know how there is at least one person in the group who doesn't even attempt to do work. Now you had FREAKING two of them in your 5 member's team. Guess what happened. You three had to now share the burden of the remaining work.

'Good thing Sanji isn't here to see how much of a mess I am right now', you thought sipping your caffeine. You felt lucky that you were at least getting time to take a quick shower every day.

On the other hand, Sanji knew. He knew how terrible your work was getting, making you to give him a single reply every two days, letting him know you were alive. If you didn't give him that reply, he'd have gotten a panic attack on how you were. No regular messages, no dates, no video calls, not a single god damn normal call. He was really getting worried. But he stayed patient.

Nami and Robin chan suggested him to go and meet you, but he thought if he went, he'd be a problem to you for not letting you finish your work. His heart was earning to see you. To hug you. To make you something to eat. To just... be with you.

As days passed, you were getting more and more annoyed and you started to have breakouts for almost everything and nothing. Even the smallest things were making you cry. Like once You even cried as you saw a small puppy outside your apartment.

You hated to cry. But because of this pressure you couldn't even control your emotions. You felt like you were losing yourself.

At Sanji's house, he and Zoro were doing dishes but Sanji couldn't help but to worry about you.

"Its just a gut feeling but I cant help but to worry", Sanji sighed.

"If you feel like shit, why not just go to her place?", asked Zoro

"Tsk, Its not that easy. What if I interrupt her?", replied Sanji washing his hands after giving the last plate to Zoro.

The green haired man took the plate and placed it into the shelf. He sighed and said, "Look cook. It's okay to go and check on her once a while, If you are worried. Maybe she needs you too"

Sanji never thought of that. He was always insecure and felt that he might disturb you if he met you. But this gut feeling of his was telling him to atleast go and see you.

"In 5 minutes, I'm leaving", the blond told his roommate before going into his room. Zoro just smirked before closing the shef door.

You sat in the corner of the room. Your books were still open and you knew you were supposed to study. Then... the negative thoughts hit you. Your brain wanted to play some tricks on you. And it chose this freaking time to do that.

'Yeah... you are not gonna get good grades even if you do this'

'Sanji is so hardworking. He'd be so disappointed to have a person like you as his lover'

'All your assignments are worthless, stop giving yourself enough credit', you looked into your mirror.

Tears slid down your face. You looked terrible. With messy hair, unwashed clothes, dirty room. You wanted to tear the place down. You were so hurt and pressured.

*Ring*

Your train of thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. You wiped your tears quickly and stumbled as you made your way towards the main door. You swung open the door and your (eye colour) orbs met the all blue orbs. The golden hair smoothly covered one of his eye. His smile brightly as seeing you.

"Aish! Y/N, how many time have I told you to check before opening the do-", He didn't even complete his sentence and you ran into his arms, tightly embracing him, making him to take a step back.

He instantly knew something was wrong with the way to you hugged him. He wrapped his arms around your body. You started to cry as he hugged you.

"Sanji... I... I can't... I hate this. I don't like this", you whimpered between your sobs. He soothingly rubbed the back of your head.

Without breaking the hug, he pulled you inside the house and locked the door. Leaning his back on the door, with still you hugging him, he pulled you even closer. He patted your back while you buried your head in the crook of his neck.

"Y/N, look at me dear", he asked and you slowly looked at him. His expression from worry turned to one of a sad one.

"I missed you so much", you cried even more looking at him.

"Shhh~~ Y/N, I'm here. Please don't cry. This hardship will pass away. Don't let the stress eat you up", he kissed your forehead as he calmly whispered into your ear.

Actually Sanji was also so hurt because of your situation. But if he wasn't strong, who would encourage you.

Soothing your tears away, he kissed your eyes.

"I am sorry. I look horrible", you sniffed and damn yes, he was not happy by the way you said it.

"Don't ever say that. You are the most amazing and hardworking person. Give yourself a bit more credit", he shook your shoulders as he said that.

"Listen here, you are tired, but you are still very much beautiful. All you need is a good night sleep", he said as he pulled you towards your bedroom.

The bed was a mess. Books, papers, laptop, stationary on it. You felt embarrassed as Sanji saw you in your worst state.

"Sorry Sanji for making you see this", you said as Sanji just made his way into the room and started to quickly clean the bed.

"You are apologising way too much Y/N. If I didn't support you now, I shouldn't even call myself your friend let alone your boyfriend", he said.

Within minutes, he cleared everything up. You went towards the table to continue your work, but then, you felt your wrist being grabbed.

You looked at him and he looked at you with worried eyes.

"Y/N, I never said you should now write your paper", he said sternly. Even though his voice was deep, his eyes showed worry.

"But I should complete it", you said but he was quick to pull you towards him. He lifted you up with grace and walked towards the bed swiftly and plopped you on it. You couldn't even protest because of how quickly it happened.

You tried to get up but then he decided to jump on you and cuddle you. You chuckled at how he behaved like a small child. When he heard your laugh he looked up to you, his head still placed on your chest. Oh how much he wanted to hear that laugh of yours. But you yourself didn't knew when you fell asleep. As Sanji was looking while you laughed, you almost immediately fell asleep.

He smiled at you as you slept. He woke up and went towards your desk and sat on the chair.

Looking at the assignment that you should start, he analysed what you wrote in the roughly at the side. He took your phone and placed his thumb on the finger print scanner. Yes of course, you guys are having the healthiest relationship. He went towards the pdf of the assignment due dates and found the assignment you were working on. And damn he got angry at how many assignments you were given. The one you were working on was to be submitted the day after tomorrow.

'Damn... no wonder Y/N had to stay up most of the night for these', he thought as he called one of the smartest people he knew. No... it wasn't Luffy. He has the devils Luck to pass his exams.

"Hey Robin chan! This is Sanji", he said as he looked at the assignment.

"Hi Sanji. What happened?", she inquired

"Robin chan, I actually need some help", he started to ask about the assignment and how to collect the required information related to it.

Robin chan understood the situation and started to explain.

"So Sanji, Don't waste your time searching all the websites. Just go to the websites I told you and you can see almost every possible explanation required to you"

Sanji searched on the laptop as he placed the phone between his shoulder and ear. The un-lit cigarette was dangling between his lips. The habbit of having it made him focus on things even more. But he ofcourse didn't want to light it and make you wake up from its smell. And for gods sake, it was your divine room. He would never light a cigarette here. Soon he could see the information required to your assignment.

"Oh yes! I got it Robin chan! Thanks for your help", he thanked her and they both ended the call after the exchanging a few more casual talks.

He looked at some other sites Robin mentioned and found everything that you required for writing this assignment. He actually wanted to write for you but, he knows that you'd feel guilty if he wrote it. So he just searched it for you. Then looked at another assignment which was the next one you had to submit in 5 days from now. So, he started to search for it and found the required information. He looked at the time and noticed that, it was already 2 in the morning. He didn't even knew how the time passed while he searched for the information.

Sanji stretched his arms and stood up. He walked towards the bad, where you were sleeping peacefully. He smiled at you before kissing your forehead. He hugged you as he slept beside you.

The next day you woke up to the aroma of the food. You woke up from the best sleep you had. It was so refreshing and you felt so much better with it. You got up from the bed and went to the kitchen, where you saw the blond cooking for you.

You hugged him from behind as he grinned at your cute behaviour. "Good morning love", he greeted you as he placed one of his arm around your shoulder and snuggled closer to you.

"Thanks for making this baby. I am so thankful for this", you said pecking his cheek. He smiled and continued to make the breakfast.

"Its alright. Well, Y/N, you need to eat before you start writing the assignment. You smiled looking at him. 'I am sure lucky', you thought. You ate breakfast and then Sanji showed you the information he collected to write the assignment. Just when you thought you couldn't fall in love with him more, he proved you wrong.

He was beside you leaning down with the laptop before you two as he was talking about some websites Robin chan mentioned. You placed your hand on his chin and turned him towards you then pulled him in for a kiss.

"I think, I found the best boyfriend one could have. I'm so lucky", you said as you hugged him

He blushed so hard when you said that.

"AHHH!! AND YOU ARE THE BEST GIRLFRIEND Y/N, I LOVE YOU TOO"

That day you both wrote the assignments together and finished them.

"Its okay to ask for help Y/N, I am always happy to help you", Sanji said as he held the finished papers of the assignment.

You smiled back at him and said, "Thankyou Sanji. I... I'll ask your help"

XOXOXOXO

So, I hope you liked this one shot. I felt so connected writing this. If you are facing a similar situation. Just remember. You need rest and you can always ask for help. Please give yourself credit and stay positive.

Like/Vote, Comment, Reblog/Share if you liked it!

Follow for more content!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 323 41
A collection of One Piece x Reader one shots Enjoy reading! Have a request? Leave it in the comments and I'll do my best! Only rule for now is no NS...
31.8K 379 21
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
517 27 14
Y/n grew up in despair Island her entire life, opressed by her father and she thinks she gains her freedom when she kills him, but true freedom is go...
455K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...