One Piece One Shots! Requests...

By Vemu_Abhi

Its a Charecter imagine oneshots Book. I dont own One Piece or the charecters. I just own the stories. More

Sanji X Reader : I don't hate my birthday anymore!
Kidd X Reader : A Ginger Bread Date!
NEW COVER!!
Law X Reader - Aye Aye Captain
Sanji, Ace, Crocodile - Pregnant S/O
Sanji X Reader (Kidd Pirate crew)
Sleep Deprived S/O - Zoro, Law, Sanji
Theme park - Monster Trio +Ussop
Blind Date! Eustass Kidd X Fem!Reader
Blind Date! Law X Fem!Reader
Child! Mihawk X Child! Reader - Memories
One Piece Boys Valentines Special
Robin - Certificate Course (Happy birthday Robin)
Ace - Movie date!
Nami - Miss Thief
Sanji - Love Me Again
Crocodile - Broken But Beautiful
Kidd - Ghost Contract
Reiju - Candle Light Dinner
Whitebeard - I will protect you
LawSan - Smoke and Midnight Snack
MonsterTrio + Law - Reader sees Celestial Dragon who enslaved 'em
RULES - Please Read the rules Before Requesting
Sanji - Male Reader HC's
Sanji - The Wedding Day
Sanji - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Whole Cake Island arc
Sanji - A Little Jealousy
Sanji - Random HC's
Law X Sanji - Heart to Heart / Alone Together
Benn Beckman X M! Reader - Insecurities
Law X Sanji - Home in Your Arms and Spur of the Moment
Kidd X Shy Reader
Doflamingo X Male Reader - I feel good now
Kaku, Lucci, Jabra - First meetings and Kiss
Franky - Cuddles PS Happy birthday Franky!
Sanji - Ice cream
Zoro X M! Reader - Hate To Love
Sanji - The Finest Flavour
Sanji - Always working so... wanna hug
My Favourite Sanji Scenes
My Favourite Sanji Outfits
Sanji - Its Okay to take a break
pending requests (closed!)
Lucci X Jabra - Warm Rhythm
Luffy - Star gazing
Killer - Mr. Mask
Kidd - Pregnant Reader
Benn Beckman - Took you long enough
Yan*are! Robin - Toxic Love
Sanji - A prank?! you jerk!
Crocodile - Wish over a fountain
for people who are voting
Upcoming Stories! Disney Romance
Disney Romance - Mermaid Mullan
guess what. i fucked up.
Disney Romance - Tangled in the stars
Disney Romance - Brave's Blue
Disney Romance - Cinderella's Bird
Heather - Robust Love
Law - Let Go
Ace - Geranium Flower
Last words before they Die with you
Supernova Killer
(Monster trio + Law)Reader likes to take Pictures of Lightnings
Sanji - Burnet
Is your S/O single? - Various OP Boys
Sanji X Frustrated Reader
Killer - Stages of Love

Sanji - Your Favourite

1.6K 55 16
By Vemu_Abhi

Hello everyone!

From this day onwards, I'll post exact 7 different stories/HC's/Art of Sanji on the occasion of his birthday. (Aka from 26th Feb to 4th March)

I hope you support this Sanji week of mine! (a like and reblog would be amazing and Comments are always appreciated!) If you see any mistakes, please forgive me. Thankyou.

I hope you like it!

Modern Universe

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Warnings : Noting but fluff! Happy ending!

Word Count : 1.5K

Summary : Reader is a regular at Sanji's cafe and everyday receives a compliment or a small writing on the order. ( Aka Cup) This makes the reader so happy and slowly develops a crush on him. One day due to turn of some events, Reader asks him out. For which he becomes very happy and of course happy ending!

A/N : I was listening to while BTS Black swan while I wrote this. Listen to it for more feels! I assure you, you wont regret listening to it.

On a very stressful day, you came to this café and placed your order. The same blond, served your order. You took a sip of that drink and instantly, fell in love with the flavour. You cooled down because of the texture and the taste of the drink. It was heavenly. You drank it as your mind slowly relieved you of your negative and stressful thoughts. You smiled as you placed your empty cup down on the table.

Then you noticed, a beautiful handwriting was on the cup. It said, "Thanks for the smile". Your eyes widened with surprise as you looked at the blond. He just served an order and then looked at you and smiled. You took your belongings and also the cup and left the café. You looked at the cup one more time and took a picture of it. This was the only nice thing happened to you all week. So it didn't seem silly at all in that moment. Now even after becoming a regular to this place, he never once forgot to write note for you and you never missed taking the photo of the notes. It became a routine for you. Every time you opened your gallery, these photos would come into your view and would make you smile. You made sure to tell your friends Kidd and Killer about this café and its delicious drinks. They also visited the café and really liked it. That day, you saw that he wrote, "Thank you so much", on your cup. Kidd and Killer were not always with you but they did become regulars to the café because of you.

One evening you entered the café and went to order but, the blond wasn't there. You looked around as you scanned the place with your eyes. He wasn't in the café. Your order was given to you. You took it and sat. You opened your laptop and started to work. Your mind didn't allow you to work peacefully. You couldn't finish your work properly and wasted 2 hours. You placed your things in your bag and went towards the door to leave. Just when you were about to exit, then the blond came in. He was wearing causal outfit and not the usual uniform of the café. Your eyes locked with his and he smiled at you and for the first time, he talked to you, "Oh! Are...Are you leaving?"

You of course couldn't say that you were leaving because he wasn't there. So you just nodded. His jaw clenched then he looked at the counter and again at you.

"Just wait for a minute please", he rushed over to the counter and within seconds he made a different kind of drink, which you never tried in this place. He quickly scribbled on the cup and came towards you. He handed it over to you. You tried to open your purse to give him money but he placed his hand on yours and said, "Not required. Just take it as a gift. Please". He pulled his hand back and gave you a quick bow, then went to the employees' only room.

You left with a smile on your face. You took a sip of the drink and then you noticed that it was so unique and different. You never drank this type of drink ever in your life. This was delicious and had smooth texture. It instantly became your favourite. You then looked at the cup to see what he wrote and it was, "9am to 12pm + 7pm to 11pm"

'Dang. He wrote his timings', you smiled thinking that. Then your eyes widened. 'So... is he expecting to see me during these timings? Does he know about my... crush?' you didn't knew what to do. Well, even if the drinks were amazing, your reason for going there every day was... him. You remembered about the work you had to do that day and rushed home. 'Whatever... I can regret later. I'll go at 7pm tomorrow', you thought as you drank your drink.

Next evening you came at 7 and looked at the handsome barista. His eyes clearly twinkled as he saw your form. You went to him and said, "Yesterday, the drink you gave me, it was amazing. I guess it became my favourite now. What is it called?". He placed his hand on the back of his neck and said, "Thank you so much, but... I didn't give it a name yet. It's a new drink which needs to be added to the menu. No one tried it yet, except... for you." Your eyes widened at his words.

"That... that was a new drink you came up with and it's not even on the menu?!", you said as you placed your hand on your mouth. It was shocking for you. He was this talented and the new release he planned was tasted by you first. He chuckled at your reaction and nodded as his hands caught the marker.

"That was super good! I'm sure it will be a huge hit when you add it in your menu", you said to him as he looked at you and then again onto the cup as he wrote something. He handed you the cup and you noticed that it was the new drink as yesterdays. You smiled and thanked him. You looked at the writing and it said, "Your expressions are so pure, so innocent". It wasn't like the daily compliments and pickup lines. It... kinds felt personal. Your cheeks turned pink. You sat at a table and started to work on your laptop with enthusiasm.

As you were working, then suddenly your eyes caught a glimpse of a very beautiful lady who entered the café. She straight went towards the counter and started to talk to the blond. She had orange hair and wore a crop top making her thin waist visible. She was gorgeous. His eyes turned into hearts as soon as he saw her. He then gave her 2 cups of drinks for which... she didn't seem to... pay for? You didn't knew that but... your eyes followed her till she exited the café.

'Was she his girlfriend?', you thought seeing the way she talked to the blond in a very familiar manner. 'How could I, compare to her?', you thought as you sipped your drink. It was delicious but... you didn't feel like to drink anything now. 'Why did I even think that I had a chance? Why did I even developed this stupid crush on a man, who was taken? Of course with his looks and behaviour he should be in a relationship by now! God... I'm so stupid', your mind was filled with different thoughts. After a while you got up and went towards the counter. You smiled at the blond and said, "Your girlfriend is really beautiful"

His gave a confused look as you said that. "I'm sorry but... I don't have a girlfriend", he replied.

"Oh? But the lady who just came here, I.. I thought she was your-"

"Nope! She is just a friend", he didn't let you finish your sentence. You were a bit glad that he said it.

"So, you are single?", you questioned. For which he smirked and leaned a bit on the counter. He looked into your eyes and said, "Yes. I am single. Do you want to ask me out or something?"

"Yes", you said it without even thinking. His smirk was replaced with a shock now. Realising what you did, you thought of brushing it off but you heard, "Really? You aren't kidding right?", he questioned. His eyes were looking for a serious answer, so you didn't wanna lie. 'If he rejects, I can regret later', you thought as you took a deep breath.

"I'm serious, I really am asking you out but, only if you want ofco-"

"YES! YES!", he practically shouted and made everyone to look at you two. He apologised and everyone went back to what they were doing. Then you noticed him placing some cups on a tray. But... They didn't seem to have any writings on them. Another worker came and took the plate to serve the customers.

"You didn't write anything on those cups"

"Yeah... Its... Its actually... only you. I only write on your cup. I thought you knew", he said making your heart beat even faster. 'Why was he doing this to my heart? and why didn't I noticed it before', you thought as you both blushed.

You both kept quiet not knowing what to say after that. You decided to break the ice and asked, "I never got to know your name. What is it?"

"Its Sanji. May I know your name please", he asked

"Its Y/N".

"Oh that's the name of my new drink, what a coincidence", he playfully said as you raised your eyebrow and looked at him puzzled.

"Don't look me like that, its a joke", he said.

After someways you got to know, that it wasn't a joke. He literally included your favourite as "Y/N's Favourite" in the menu and everyone loved that drink. You got yourself a drink named after you which was super tasty. You were sure it became everyone's favourite after that day. You blushed as Kidd and Killer teased you for that.

"Damn I'm lucky", you said as you looked at Sanji. His cheeks turned pink as he heard you say that. You both smiled at each other.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Did you like the story or the song. Tell me how you feel by giving me a Vote, Comment and Share. Thanks for Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 11.1K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...
140K 2.5K 76
luffy x reader one shots I guess.. i dont own one piece or the drawings
266K 3.3K 33
HEY GUYS I DECIDED THAT I WOULD START WRITING ONESHOTS FOR ONE PEICE!! I WILL WARN YOU MOST CHARACTERS WILL PROBABLY BE OOC. SORRY I WILL ALSO DO LEM...