Don't Chase The Truth

By Indian_army_once

Starring : Park Jihyo (TWICE), Min Yoongi (BTS) and Kang Daniel (Former WannaOne now soloist ) Cover : TWICE... More

Prolongue
The breaking news
Moji Time
The summon to the king's office
Away from the world
An unexpected gift
Authour's note
An unexpected gift part 2
Battery dead
Finally
The long phone call
The shower of questions
Time travel
Collaboration
Jin + nayeon = Jinayeon ?
Let's skip some time
Author's Note
Heart Talk
Under The Starry Night
Book Of Questions
My Energy Booster
Welcome Back To Reality
Preparing to meet ( TWICE version )
Preparing To Meet ( BTS version )
Who are you guys ?
We Are Gonna Have A Blast!!?!!
How do you know them?
Friends Or Enemies?
Talk
Somethings cooking
A Dream As Sweet As Cream
Unnie?
Back To My Idol Life
Why?
It feels good.
Its The Beginning.
Someone New?
Will You Wait?
I Can't !
The Prince and His Angel
My Daily Dose Of Happiness
Let me go... please
Hello!
Things are always against me....
We Came So Close to The End
What did I do to loose you?
What happened?
My World Is A Whirlpool
The Most Unexpected Events
Letting You Hate Me
Yeah, You Were Never Mine To Loose You
Everything Is The Same?
Get Hurt For Of Me
A Date Or A Hang Out?
Makeover ( ain't a update on Chapter )
A New Start
The Half Fake Half True Smile
Will You let me?
Things Are About To Change
Ruined Reputation
I realized I was Being A Jerk
Tears
Realization
Walking Down The Memory Lane
A Lifeless Human
A Good Fight
Parting Ways For Good
Loosing Everything
Friend in Need Who? It should be Friend in Drunk
Soju, My Best Friend.
A New Start
" Its A Promise "
Senorita, Melodrama and #FriendshipGoals
Realizations
She's a Charmer
Meant to be apart
Jealousy, Date.
Something more than likeness
The Wind Goddess
Confrontation
Revelation
Up No More
Be My Familiar Stranger
It's A Good Kind Of Change
Momentary Happiness
Little Do I Know
Forgive You?

Where Do We Go From Here?

167 5 9
By Indian_army_once

* really sorry this chapter is not edited so if any grammar mistakes please bear with it*

Author's point of view :

Both Yoongi and Jihyo are hurting themselves, everything is nothing but a mess of lies, hidings and blamings. None of them is ready to talk to each other and solve their conflicts. Yoongi is too miserable to even think anything and he is starting to hate Jihyo to the core of his heart thinking that she was just seeing him as a pushover. Jihyo had thought that only he would understand her but he instead gave her the title of a gold digger and made himself away from her reach, she is hurt from his thoughts, he is not ready to hear her out and hence she finds it difficult to tell him that what he is assuming is all false. Both of them are starting to drift away from each other, so far away that they don't know where they will go and how far.

If only they were ready to let each other speak, if only they didn't have to first keep their thoughts, if only they were in their right state of mind they probably wouldn't have been like this. Both of them are in a miserable state right now, Yoongi is alone suffering between the four walls of his room whereas Jihyo is near Han river crying over her state, alone.... both need some comfort and they can't seem to get any because they were each other's comfort. What would happen to them? where will they go now? how will they live without each other? what will they do? all these questions don't seem to appear is anyone's mind. Both of them have made up their mind to let go each other. Yoongi is letting his love die because of his hatred and Jihyo is letting her love die for Yoongi because she thinks she only hurts him and she doesn't wants that.

Jihyo's point of view :

As I sat there crying miserably it started to rain as if mocking my currant state, as if saying that's what I deserve.... to cry because of hurting others. Once done with tears my eyes started becoming dry I stared at the sight in front of me, the rain drops kept falling and hitting the surface of the Han River. I laughed sarcastically at the irony of my state, the Han River is known as the river of love, place where lovers unite and have a great time watching the romantic sight..... yet here I am crying over Yoongi opp- no Suga sunbaenim accusing me of something which I least expected. He was hurt because of me, he directly confessed his love for me yet in a state where I was broken, now he hates me. To be honest I never thought that I loved him, yes I knew we were not 'just friends', our relationship was far more than that but I didn't realize till today how much I loved him. This day was supposed to be the start of me acknowledging my feelings yet he killed them all with just one mere second. I loved him and I still do but I know I shouldn't, it will only cause him pain so I will stop it.

This place was once my favorite childhood hang out place, where I would play around with Nayeon unnie... then we became busy and it got abandoned, it was long forgotten and I bet Nayeon unnie doesn't even remembers this place. Suddenly one day I remembered this place when I was with Yoongi opp- Suga sunbaenim *sigh*, I don't know what had gotten into me, we were still not proper friends yet but I wanted to take him to this place with me. I wanted to share my childhood happiness with him and I was very excited. Then this place turned out to our hang out place, every second we spent here together is worth to be cherished in a treasure box or a museum. And again... today this place became memorable again but for a different reason..... this place will be remembered by me from today as the place where I lost my everything. Where I was shown that I truly don't deserve anything and where I.... I lost all the love I wanted.

What next? nothing just the usual, go back to my idol life, work hard as a leader of TWICE and make sure you don't fail this time, make sure that you don't do even a tiny mistake. Sing with your best voice because you are an idol and not so know main vocalist, give your best on stage no matter if you are tired or sick. Write songs which have potential to be a TWICE song. Make sure to not get scolded by PD nim again for not giving your best in your work. Most importantly stay away from everyone.... if not then they will have to suffer because of you. Oh! and don't forget to take care of your members and make decisions that profit TWICE. Ahhhh. the most important thing, Kill your desires, burn your wishes and make sure to not at all think about what you want.

Yep! that's all I guess.

Author's point of view :

She said all those in a plain normal voice, yes her heart is aching but being a good actress as she is, she has managed to put on a poker face and hide the tears that have started to form in her eyes. After repeating all these for about 2 times she stood up and decided to go back to her dorm, after all its late and maybe the girls are worrying about her.

She is drenched, her eyes puffy and red from all the crying. Even her cheeks and nose tips are pinkish in colour. Her hair is soggy and there is a high chance of her catching a cold or a fever. After struggling to drive on the wet still raining road with her blurry eyes she made it safely to the dorm, to her surprise no one was in the living room. She was expecting them to be all worried as she was away till mid-night and had not even informed them where she was going but she was surprised to not see anyone in the hall. When she made her way to the inside of the dorm she noticed everyone sleeping soundly with their blankets on their fluffy beds.

Guess even they don't care about you. You deserve it.

Her mind said but she just shook off the thought and whispered softly to herself,

" Its good that they didn't wait for me and rested, the girls are very tired. Sleep well everyone. "

Then she made her way towards her bathroom, she freshened up a bit and decided to sleep knowing perfectly that she won't get any.

.

.

--------- * time skip * ---------

Morning came and the girls woke up one by one, what they didn't expect was to see the figure of a sleeping Jihyo. They all gathered in the room and started speaking about yesterday night's events.

Sana : " When did she come home? "

Nayeon : " I don't know I think I fell asleep while waiting for her. "

Dahyun : " What?? unnie you said us to go and sleep and that you will inform us once she comes home but you also ended up sleeping! "

Chaeyoung : " If you were tired you could have said someone else to wait for her. "

Tzuyu : " Jihyo unnie might have felt bad on knowing that no one waited for her. "

Jeongyeon : " No Tzuyu-ah as much as I know her I know she wouldn't have minded it. "

Momo : " But still.... someone should have waited for her and know if she is doing okay. "

Nayeon : " I know I am sorry "

She said looking sad which made the members feel guilty. After all it was not Nayeon's fault that she couldn't stay up all night to wait for Jihyo. The members had all decided to wait for Jihyo together but then Nayeon had volunteered to wait for her so that the other members can sleep but since Jihyo took a lot of time she was getting sleepy and ended up going to bed and sleep. Now that the members learnt the truth they are disappointed in her. If Nayeon would have stayed up and waited for Jihyo then they would have got the idea of how she is doing, whether she needs and help or not but they were not able to learn that.

Dahyun : " Its okay unnie "

Jeongyeon : " Lets prepare for the day, let us leave Jihyo to rest for a bit when she wakes up maybe we can strike a conversation. "

Everyone nodded and went on their ways

.

.

.

.----------------------------- * Yoongi's side * ---------------------------------.

Author's point of view :

The boys in the dorm started waking up one by one, Jungkook was the first one and when he reached the living room Jin woke up at that exact moment.

Jungkook : " Did you sleep on the couch Hyung? "

He asked surprised to see JIN on the couch

Jin : " Yeah "

He replied while his eyes were still half closed as he was not still used to the morning sunlight

Jungkook : " Why? did Yoongi Hyung kick you out of the room? "

He said adding a little giggle but on seeing Jin's face turn into that one of a serious and worried he thought if he had said something wrong.

Jin : " Did you see Yoongi? "

He asked looking straight into Jungkook's eyes who was now confused.

Jungkook : " What do you mean?..... Hyung it was already late when we went to bed and if Yoongi Hyung didn't come home then did he stay out all night? "

He asked a bit bewildered at the thought. Yoongi was already in a broken form and it was not a good idea to let in out alone to himself.

Jin : " Aish I don't know!!! he said he was going to meet her... why doesn't anyone listen to me? "

He said messing up his hair in frustration. Jungkook was trying hard to process the things he heard,

Wow after all the things she has done to him Yoongi Hyung still went to meet her that late at night. Is This women is a witch?

Jungkook : " Oh yes of course it has to be her.... who else can control our Hyung like this, I bet she has hurt him again. "

He said sarcastically and each syllable expressed the disgust and hatred he had for her, Jin sighed and chose to ignore his words. He then made his way towards his and Yoongi's shared room, he was followed by Jungkook and while on their way he was met by the other members who had just woken up. Some of them were in their gym clothes, some still in their pajamas and they came out the room while yawning. Once they learnt where Jin and Jungkook were going even they followed suit to Yoongi's room.

Once they flinged the door open they were met with a sleeping figure of Yoongi. His room was a mess with all the soju bottles lying on the floor and his bed covers scattered everywhere. He was sleeping with his socks, shoes and jacket on indicating that he didn't care to change clothes to comfortable outfits and sleep. If anyone else saw his room's state they would easily misunderstand it as a robbery crime scene due to all the scattered items but the members of BTS know better.... Yoongi was not in a good mood when he came home and he threw all the things that came to his sight which proves that something bad has happened and he was furious last night.

Jungkook : " So I was right.... she ruined him.... again "

He said while feeling both sad and angry, he was angry- no furious on Jihyo and was sad on seeing such a miserable sight on Yoongi. The others could only sigh and wear sympathetic looks

Jimin : " So he came home late last night? "

He asked a bit worried to no one in particular.

Jin : " Hmm... it looks like that. I waited for him but ended up sleeping on the couch so maybe he came home at midnight? or maybe dawn.... "

He said still observing Yoongi, he looked peaceful right now as if like a price enjoying his tie in dreamland but the truth is that he is facing a storm inside him.

Namjoon : " I was wondering what that sound last night was... so it was his drunk state throwing things and causing the thud sound. "

He said wearing the same expression as the others

Taehyung : " Oh! I heard that too I thought Hobi Hyung fell down from his bead while dancing in his dreams. "

Hope : " Yah! "

Taehyung chuckled a bit but then stopped on seeing Yoongi. He was trying to lighten up the mood but his Hyungs are very serious and he thinks that he needs to be like them too. He badly wants the atmosphere around him to go back to normal, he hates seeing his members worried and especially seeing Yoongi sad.

Jungkook : " Shall we wake him up? "

Hope : " No.... let him rest, if not for the alcohol I bet he wouldn't have been able to sleep. "

Namjoon : " Yeah... I guess he will have a hang over once he wakes up, Jimin-ah please keep some medicine ready. "

Jimin : " Okay "

Taehyung : " Hyung lets clean up his room first, it looks so messy and Jin Hyung hope you can make some delicious breakfast for him so that his day starts off good with yummy food. "

Jin : " Okay, I will be going now. "

He said and went towards the kitchen, then Taehyung started cleaning the mess in his room, Namjoon helped him. Jungkook helped Yoongi to take off his shoes and jackets, he tucked the blanket on him and made sure he sleeps comfortably, Hobi went to help Jin in the kitchen.

The boys tried to do whatever they can to make Yoongi's start of the day a good one, they want Yoongi to forget everything. They know it would be hard for him but he has to do it, he has to let her go now or later, holding onto her and her memories will only cause him pain and nothing more. On the other side though they are very curious to know what the two talked about last night. Did Yoongi confront Jihyo? did she act rudely towards him? did she hurt him? did he hurt her? was Yoongi really very heart broken last night too? did them meeting each other do nothing good? were they not able to solve any misunderstanding between them (if any)?

They had so many questions t ask both Yoongi and Jihyo but for now they chose to be supportive brothers and help out Yoongi. They are always here for each other after all they are bullet proof boy scouts.

.

.

.

There's only one question in mind of all 16 people..... Where will Jihyo and Yoongi go from here? will it be only their journey from now on? will they part ways? will they change paths? will they pretend like nothing happened? will everything change?

What does destiny have in store for them????????

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.---------------------------------------------------------------------------.

Thank You for reading Hope You Guys enjoyed.

The title also has a reference of me!! I seriously don't know where the plot will go from here lol

Did you watch DAHYUNxCHAEYOUNG SWITCH TO ME COVER - MELODY PROJECT??? Its so great! Lets treat it like a comeback guys.

Feel free to point out my mistakes please..

Hope you guys have a great day.

Byie! take care stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 53 12
Chou Tzuyu, 17year old troublemaker and popular girl of the school. She is the cold and savage girl, only soft and real around her friends, Son Chaey...
Our Fate By rei

Fanfiction

3.5K 379 35
Ms. Lee is a busy lady, the only daugther of Versatile Music Ent.' CEO. She's a famous model. Min Yoongi, is a former member of the famous group that...
33.2K 1.3K 24
Ever since BTS's Min Yoongi's depression and anxiety resurfaced worse than ever, the entire band has spiraled downwards quicker than anyone could've...
44.9K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...