Got Your Back, Always

Por NerdyAlexandra

Dick Grayson is not the easiest person to be around, but Cassie is probably the only person in the entire wor... Más

Casting Call and Bops
0.I
0.II
0.III
0.IV
I.I
I.II
I.III
I.IV
I.VI
I.VII
I.VIII
I.IX
I.X
I.XI
I.XII
I.XIII
I.XIV
I.XV
I.XVI
I.XVII
I.XVIII
I.XIX
I.XX
I.XXI
I.XXII
I.XXIII
I.XXIV
I.XXV
It's All a Maybe
II.I
II.II
II.III
II.IV
II.V
II.VI
II.VII
II.VIII
II.IX
II.X
II.XI
II.XII
II.XIII
II.XIV
II.XV
II.XVI
II.XVII
II.XVIII
II.XIX
II.XX
II.XXI
II.XXII
II.XXIII
In This Together
III.I
III.II
III.III
III.IV
III.V
III.VI
III.VII
III.VIII
III.IX
III.X
III.XI
III.XII
III.XIII
III.XIV
III.XV
III.XVI
III.XVII
III.XVIII
III.XIX
III.XX
III.XXI
III.XXII
III.XXIII
III.XXIV
III.XXV
III.XXVI
III.XXVII
III.XXVIII
III.XXIX
III.XXX
III.XXXI
III.XXXII
III.XXXIII
III.XXXIV
Forever and Ever
IV.I
IV.II
IV.III
IV.IV
IV.V
IV.VI
IV.VII
IV.VIII
IV.IX
IV.X
IV.XI
IV.XII
IV.XIII
IV.XIV
IV.XV
IV.XVI
IV.XVII
IV.XVIII
IV.XIX
IV.XX
IV.XXI
IV.XXII
IV.XXIII
IV.XXIV
IV.XXV
IV.XXVI
IV.XXVII
The End
...or is it?
Far From Normal
V.I
V.II
V.III
V.IV
V.V
V.VI
V.VII
V.VIII
V.IX
V.X
V.XI
V.XII
V.XIII
V.XIV
V.XV
V.XVI
V.XVII
V.XVIII
V.XIX
V.XX
V.XXI
V.XXII
V.XXIII
V.XXIV
V.XXV
V.XXVI
Thanks for Reading!!

I.V

2.4K 51 0
Por NerdyAlexandra

Dick knocks on Rachel's door. He walks in and sits on her bed next to Cassie and sighs.

"I'm sorry. It's getting worse." Rachel fidgets with her sleeves.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for, Rachel. I'm the one who should... " There's knocking at the door again.

Dawn leaned against the doorframe, "How are you doing, sweetheart? Hank is sorry. He can be a real asshole sometimes. We gotta go. Hank and I have that thing." Dawn looked over to Dick and Cassie.

Dick stood up, "Dawn, I really think you should reconsider. Okay? We both know it's too dangerous."

"You win some, you lose some." Dawn walks over to Rachel, "Take care of him, okay? He needs all the help he can get." Cassie holds her hand out to Dawn who gives her a small nod, taking the small object the two would need in order to complete their mission.

Rachel smiles, "Okay."

Dawn leaves and Hank and her leave.

Rachel looks to Dick, "She needs your help. I can feel it. Isn't that what you do?"

"What?"

"You help people."

Dick chuckles, "I used to think so." He sits down, avoiding Cassie's gaze. "I used to think it was one of the things I was best at. Until I realized the more help some needed the worse I had to hurt the others. Do you understand?"

Rachel sits forward, "Sometimes when I feel the darkness come out... it feels good."

"I understand."

"You want to help them. You're just scared. Sometimes there's just no time to be scared."

"Go, help them. I've got her," Cassie looked at Dick.

Dick leaves to go help Hawk and Dove.

Back at the apartment, Rachel finds the note Dick left with the money. She gets upset and starts to cry.

"Rachel? What is it?" Cassie goes over to the girl when she notices her crying.

Rachel says angrily, "Did you know?"

"Know what?" Rachel hands her the note, and Cassie reads it, looking at the money, "Oh Rachel, no I had no idea. He... he had been avoiding me the past day and I couldn't figure out why, but this... this is why. I'm so sorry Rachel. If I had known I would have given him an earful about it. I promise you I'm not leaving you, ok? I will always be right here."

Rachel looked at the taller girl with tears in her eyes, knowing she was telling the truth. Cassie enveloped her and gave her the hug Rachel needed.

"Come on, let's go to the roof so you can get some air." Rachel nods and that's where the two stay, in silence. Cassie gives Rachel space she needs but stays close enough to know that she wasn't alone.

The other three get back to the apartment and quickly realize Cassie nor Rachel are there.

On the roof Rachel is looking at the birds when Dick finds them, Cassie isn't too far, just sitting on a bench.

Dick calls down to the others, "They're up here. Hey, what are you doing up here? I was worried. Rach. What's wrong?"

Rachel holds the note and the money in her hands, "You were gonna leave me here. You said you weren't but you lied. You must lie a lot. You're good at it."

Hank walks up, "What's she talking about?"

Rachel walks over to Hank handing him the letter.

"Hank, don't read that. I-" Dick tries to stop him.

"It's got my name on it." Dick stops and Hank reads the letter. Dick also realizes the angry look that Cassie was giving him. "What the fuck? You were gonna leave her here? You were gonna pay us?"

Dick tries to defend himself, "It's not that simple."

"'I know you guys can watch out for her.' Seems pretty simple to me. You were gonna buy us? And judging from Cassie's face, you didn't tell her either."

Dawn tries to help, "Hank, slow down. He's just trying to help."

"Wait, did you know about this?" Hank moves away from Dawn,

"You saw what he did."

"That's enough."

"He's a fucking psychopath."

The two start to argue. Dick walks over to Cassie, but she points to Rachel and walks further away from him.

Dick nods slowly, "Hey, Rachel, I was gonna come back for you."

"Liar. You were never coming back for me."

The door opens.

A female's voice announces. "Well, hello there, you five."

A creepy family is just standing there.

Hank turns to look at them, "Who the fuck are these guys?" The dad goes after Hank and shoves him.

Dick grabs Rachel, "Rachel, come on." Cassie follows, staying with Rachel and the two hide as best they can.

Hank gets back up and fights back, Dawn starts to fight the mom.

Dick tells the two, "Get down."

"Wait, don't leave." Rachel grabs Dick's arm. Cassie grabs Rachel and tries to shield her from the chaos going on around them.

Dick gets punched by the sister and brother and goes off the ledge. This makes Cassie want to scream, but she stays silent and with Rachel, knowing Dick would be ok.

Dawn gets choked by the mother. Hank is being beaten by the brother with a baseball bat and the father. The sister wraps a string around Hank choking him. The father grabs Dawn and holds her, while the sister tightens her grip on Hank. Cassie just tightens her grip on Rachel.

Dawn screams, "Hank!" The father throws Dawn off the building.

"No! Dawn!" Hank gets knocked out by the baseball bat.

Cassie notices what was going on and quietly whispers to Rachel to run as soon as she sees an opportunity.

The family walks over to Rachel and Cassie.

The mom bends down, "There you are dear. Oh and a friend."

Cassie stands up, with Rachel still behind her.

"What do you want with Rachel?" Cassie firmly states, determined to not let these people have her.

"Well dear, that is for our employer to know. Now if you'll just hand her over you won't have to end up like your other friends." Cassie had been slowly shuffling the two over so that Rachel would have a clear shot to run away while Cassie attempted to distract the family.

"Like hell," Cassie gently shoves Rachel so she'll start running away, which she does. All while Cassie lurches towards the mother, taking the whole family off guard. Cassie knocks the mother over, but she doesn't get to do much more than that as the father pulls her up by the neck and throws her, just as the sister takes her whip out and trips Rachel. Cassie lands near Rachel but quickly gets up in order to give Rachel more time to escape. The mother throws a knife at Cassie, which lands in her stomach. She groans and drops to one knee.

"Cassie!" Rachel screams. The family slowly stalks towards the two.

"I'm fine, Rachel. You need to run."

"I'm trying, I can't get this off."

Cassie takes the knife out of her stomach with a grunt and tosses it to Rachel. Rachel quickly gets to work, but the sister comes up to Cassie and kicks her on her fresh wound knocking her over. Rachel gets up and starts to run, but the father is on the other side and traps her.

"Rachel! No!" Cassie moves to get up but gets hit with a baseball bat, effectively knocking her out onto the ground.

"Cassie!" Rachel tries to go over to the girl but fails. The family grabs Rachel and walks back to their car, right after binding Rachel. They head off to where their employer requested.

Dick finally gets back over the wall and the family and Rachel are gone. Hank finally wakes up groaning, Cassie still out cold.

Dick sees her first, "Cass!" He moves her onto her back and realizes her injury. He checks her pulse and it's strong, for now. He knew she was injured but alive, so that was what mattered.

Dick hears groaning, "Hank!"

Hank groans, "Dawn."

Dick gets up and runs to where Dawn was thrown off from, "Dawn!" He runs down the fire escape finding Dawn barely breathing. "Dawn."

Dawn is gasping for breath.

"You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay."

Dawn gasps, "I'm dying."

"Dawn?"

She gasps.

"Dawn!" Dick frantically screams. "Dawn!" He starts to do chest compressions. "Dawn!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

570K 15.5K 46
" You'll never know if you can fly , unless you take the risk of falling" ~Nightwing~ After the death of her parents and the disappearance of...
203K 8.4K 200
I uh I've officially made too many of these Dick Grayson will be here in all his forms so if you like him then you'll love these I take requests just...
3.7K 74 20
⚠︎ Trigger Warning ⚠︎ Book contains mentions of abuse and suicide. • • • "You know I love you, right?" "Then show me." •-✽-✽-✽-• Paige Montgomery, th...
5.8K 260 19
Dick Grayson's life has never been easy, but he'd like to think it's been going better lately. He's been operating mainly out of Gotham again for alm...