The two Scarlet Women Fairy T...

By Riseofartemis

Y/n is a young dragon slayer that has a special ability he can use any kind of magic if he learns it. His dra... More

Meeting the Teacher
Vistarion
Adjustment to a new life
Confusing emotions
Regression
Ranoa Academy
Tower
Desire
Grandball
Fencing
Date
Unusual
Excursion
Pain
Lust
Acceptance
Love
forever and always
Enchantment
Thief
Confesion
heartbreak
Slaying
Worry
Golden dew
be mine
Caught red handed
Christmas Special
A journey begins🍋
Meeting the guild
Count balsamico
Bosco
A Sword changes everything
Bonding time part 1
Bonding time Part 2
Bonding time part 3
Bonding time Part 4
Bonding time part 5
Y/n's past in Alvarez
Magic council
Return of the lost family
Worlds ahead
Scarlet Dragons
Crime Sorcière
The Scarlet daughter🍋
Grand magic games
Grand magic game hidden
The beauty contest
Showoff from Fairy Tail
Ryuzetsu Land
Saber Tooth beat down
Day off
Grand Magic games final
Banquet
Number one guild
Christmas🍋
Beginning of a nighmare
Dark Guild
A hurtful past
A surprising enemy
Warrod Sequen
Tartaros
Tartaros part II
Disbanded
Fairy Tail vs Alvarez
Battle of Magnolia
Titania vs Dragon Prince
Fairy Tail wins
Two pregnant dragons
Tenrou Island
Tenrou Island part 2
Tenrou Island part 3
S class job
Kingdom of Drakion
Pergrande
Dragons Tooth
A shocking experience
A set up
Iceberg
A new country
First action
Army recruiting
A Royal working day
Armory
Conference and complications
The biggest wonder of nature
Lesson to royalty
A kings work

The plan to hide the real plan

672 24 1
By Riseofartemis

Erza caught up to the train that stood at Oshibana station- We drove into town right up to the station itself. We all walked out of the vehicle and Irene made a front flip before landing. "What." She shrugged as I looked at her. "It's easier to land like that instead of skidding across the ground and crash  into a nearby wall like a dragon. I speak of experience as I saw it myself." She replied and I chuckled.

We headed to the station and Erza immediately began asking the guards rather strange. "This brings back the memories of when you beat up the soldiers to know who of them accidentally sended your cake to Emperor Spriggan." I chuckled.

Irene looked down in shame. "Yes I know but Zeref did like the cake." She replied and smiled. "Who wouldn't like strawberry cake." She mumbled making me smile.

Erza headbutted a guard. "What is going on." She shouted and hit the next one.

Irene sweat dripped a little. "I should do something before she begins asking the locals." Irene exclaimed and walked to her daughter.

After the fruitless attempts of Erza getting information out of the guards we walked inside seeing a bunch of beaten soldiers that retreated. Irene pulled out her two swords and she enchanted them turning them into Heine and Juliet.

We ran into the dark guild at the stations main room. "Look the wizards that observed us have arrived." A dark mage exclaimed.

Irene gave out a low growl. "You low humans I will make an end to your existence." Irene shouted and drew one of her swords.

"Yes we came to stop your evil doing." Erza added. "Requip Heavens Wheel." She shouted and her armor changed.

"Natsu, Gray you cover the flank. Irene. Y/n you attack the middle with me. Wendy you fight with Juliet and Heine the rest that tried to run." Erza ordered and we all nod.

We jumped at the dark mages and a fight began. Irene slashed a mage on his back before she made small hand movement "Disapear." She shouted, it caused an explosion that blew the dark wizards around the room. Natsu and Gray fought the mages on the corners while Juliet Heine and Wendy ran after the mages that tried to hide followed by Carla. 

"Heavens Wheel blumenblatt." Erza shouted and a barrage of her swords hit a few dark mages that were in the air.

"Lightning Dragons lighting chain." I shouted and a chain of lighting jumped from one mage to the other making them drop on the ground defeated. 

We soon got the upper hand on the dark mages and Irene grabbed the last one that was still breathing. "Tell me what your plan is." Irene asked nicely." The dark mage only spat at her making her look at him with a dead serious expression. "Wrong decision." Irene scowled. She lifted her right hand that was crackling with her magic and struck him with a spell. I heard a scream that sended chills down my spine and Erza shook from fear with a pale face. While Natsu and Gray hugged each other. "Don't kill us Erza." The two shouted scared. The screaming ended and Erza dropped in my arms. She slowly got her composure back.

Erza looked at me for answers. "What is happening." She asked with worry.

I gave her a nervous smile. "She's using a spell that she created. It attacks the targets pain receptors directly without leaving any injurie, perfect for torturing a target." I replied with a calm voice while Erza only looked at her mother in disbelieve.

Erza shock her head. "No she can't torture them we are in a official guild." Erza exclaimed and tried to walk to her but I stopped her.

I grabbed her arm. "Erza she's doing this because of you. They are the ones who hurt you Erza. Irene is punishing the people who hurt her most important thing, her little hatchling like she sometimes called you back when I was in Alvarez." I replied with a calm voice.

Erza gave up and looked at her mother with worry. "Just don't kill them." She whispered.

Irene pulled up the man that she tortured. "Now what is your plan." Irene asked impatient.

The dark mage shock in fear. "The orb was just a distraction our real target is already completed and is currently being brought away." He exclaimed. "Where." Irene shouted and raised her hand again.

"The tower of." But the dark mage suddenly crumbled into dust. Irene looked at the person that did this, another dark mage. Her expression darkened even more as she fixed him with her death glare something that Erza inherited. "You kill your own guild members." She growled and began stomping the mage on his back with force. 

Irene was still stomping on him as blood came out of his back as we heard Heine and Juliet screaming for Irene. "Irene sama Wendy disappeared." Heine shouted and Irene immediately glared at them.

"How did you lose her." Irene almost lost her mind hearing this.

"We don't know she was behind us just a second ago and then she was gone when we turned back." Juliet replied.

Irene got furious and kicked a dark mage to a wall. Erza grabbed her mothers arm. "Mom I might know how to find her." Erza exclaimed and Irene looked at her.

"Talk." She exclaimed curtly.

"He spoke of a tower and these are the same cultists or dark mages that made the tower of heaven they might want to do it again." Erza exclaimed.

"Then how are we going to find her." Irene She asked looking at her.

"You can read her magic, she has a unique magic energy like yours Irene. I think it might be enough." I exclaimed.

Irene immediately began sensing her magic. She closed her eyes and then she looked at a direction. "I found her." She shouted and ran towards the exit.

We all ran outside the station. The custody enforcement unit appeared and arrested the dark mages. "Erza we need the magic mobile." Irene shouted and Erza made it appear out of her requip space. Erza threw Natsu into the backseat and Gray followed by Heine and Juliet that were squeezed in by Irene, while I jumped on the roof holding on it. Irene flew next to the vehicle holding on it with her hand while Erza drove off the main road towards the mountains.

"Mother why are we driving away form the road" Erza asked. Irene got more nervous by the second. She gave Erza a look that only meant that Wendy was in grave danger.

"I need to save my hatchling." Irene exclaimed with a worried face.

"Hatchling." Natsu asked in wonder.

"That's how a dragon calls his baby." I replied and everyone made an oh sound.

"I can feel it Wendy is in danger we need to hurry and there is only one way that we can reach her in time." Irene exclaimed and looked down.

I looked with worry at Irene. "Please don't tell me that you mean that." I asked and she slowly nod.

"I hope you know what you are doing." I replied silently.

"It's for my family." Irene exclaimed with a smile. "There is nothing I wouldn't do to save a family member." She added with a look in her that said everything.

Irene made Erza stop and she jumped off. "Wendy mommy will save you." Irene said and I saw her eyes glow in a reddish color. The magic mobile disappeared.

I knew what was happening "By Mavis." I shouted and duck out of the way with Erza in my arms barely evading the huge wing that almost swiped me of my feet.

I looked at Erza that was with her head in the crook of my neck. She looked up and her eyes widened before she froze on the spot looking at something. I turned around and Irene looked at me from above. She was a Dragon now. "Mom." Erza gasped silently before she stood up.

Irene lowered her head to look at Erza. "Yes Erza this is the final stage of a Dragon slayer. I was in this form for 400 years. I hate it but I have no choice." She said and closed her eyes. Erza did something that surprised me, she laid her head against Irene's dragon head with her hand on it. Irene opened her eyes. "You protected me in this body." Erza exclaimed and I could see tears lightly drop from her. "Thank you mommy." Erza added in a child like way hugging her head. I looked into Irene's eye it was filled with emotions and she herself dropped tears. "I did it for you my hatchling." Irene replied and closed her eyes to enjoy the emotional hug of her daughter.

I heard Natsu groan in pain. Irene lifted her right front leg and Natsu was pressed on the ground with Gray on top. They both stood up and scratched their heads. "Did we ram a freaking mountain." Natsu exclaimed and rubbed his head. looking at me.

"It's clear that Erza hit your head one too many times. We already were standing when it hit us, Pink Hair Punk." Gray scoffed.

"You wanna fight Mister grumpy panties." Natsu shouted at the stripped ice mage and  they collided with their heads.

Erza released from the hug and smiled at her mother. "It's so calming." She softly said.

I walked over to Erza past the two fighting mages. "What is calming." I asked Erza in wonder. 

Erza gave me a happy smile. "Her aura, she is a dragon but the aura she emits is so much different then the one of Acnoligia when I felt it. It feels motherly and calm." She said happily burrying her head in the fur of Irene's mane.

We all turned our eyes to the two fighting mages. Irene gave of a sigh. "You might want to stop them." She added and Erza nodded walking to them. She gave them two hard hits on their heads.

"Natsu, Gray stop fighting." She shouted and grabbed them. They both looked at Erza. "Why are you smiling shouldn't you be mad." Natsu asked confused.

Erza smiled and laughed a little. She turned both around to look at Irene in her dragon form. Natsu and Gray's eyes widened. "A Dragon" they both shouted in shock. "Where is Irene." Natsu asked.

I could see Irene give a deadpan look at Natsu. "She is the dragon." Erza exclaimed and walked up to her.  

"Natsu stood up and looked at her. "This aura it feel like Igneel calm and friendly." He exclaimed.

"Yeah you are right. it feels calm." Gray exclaimed in awe.

Irene looked at all of us. "Hop on my back we need to reach Wendy quickly and my Dragon form is the only way of reaching her fast enough." She exclaimed. Irene laid her head down for us to sit on it.

Erza was the first to climb up to her sitting on her front between the horns because she's her daughter. I was right behind holding her then Natsu, Gray, Heine and Juliet. Irene flew up into the sky. Gray looked at Natsu. "Aren't you getting motion sick." He asked Natsu with a grin.

He shock his head. "We are on top of a friend and guild mate besides it's Erza's scary mother." He added and sweat dripped. 

Erza laid down enjoying the warmth and soft fur that Irene had on her head. "It feels so warm and snuggly." Erza exclaimed with her head buried in the fur and hands moving around.   

"Erza I let you sit on the front spot because that's were the baby of a Dragon sits." Irene exclaimed happily. 

"How long will we take." I asked in wonder.

Irene mused for a bit. "I can feel that she isn't in Alvarez but closer two hours maybe." She exclaimed. 

"Aren't you afraid of Acnoligia finding you if you are in your dragon state." I asked with worry.

Irene shock her head lightly. "No the energy I have is the same." She replied. 

Erza looked around as we were high up. "This looks so amazing." she said and we could see the mountains and a town in the distance.

"Now you know why I lived so far out in the Mountains. The freedom I had was amazing Y/n." Irene said and I smiled.

"Well you can fly even in your human form so living far away wasn't a problem for you then." I replied to her.

I noticed Irene wanting to talk to me with telepathy. "Y/n do you love me even when I'm in this dragon form." She asked with worry. 

I just smiled. "Of course there isn't a reason why I wouldn't, you are the same person even as a dragon." I replied to her and lightly moved a hand over her fur.

"Thank you this was all that I wanted to know." She almost cried as she said this.

"Guys hold on tight I'm gonna be speeding up now." Irene exclaimed and charged her magic power to fly faster. Erza enjoyed the wild ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
97.6K 2.6K 21
A story about the angel princess that is sent to earth land to find a partner and to learn how they live. She will have to learn how to control her p...
457 52 30
Natsu Love Story 🔥Slow Burn🔥 A girl with a troubled past, because of it she distances herself from others. Can a certain dragon slayer save her, or...
16.9K 254 27
Something is wrong with the dragon slayers at the Fairy tail guild but non of the girls have time to investigate whats happing because Master has di...