Don't Chase The Truth

Oleh Indian_army_once

Starring : Park Jihyo (TWICE), Min Yoongi (BTS) and Kang Daniel (Former WannaOne now soloist ) Cover : TWICE... Lebih Banyak

Prolongue
The breaking news
Moji Time
The summon to the king's office
Away from the world
An unexpected gift
Authour's note
An unexpected gift part 2
Battery dead
Finally
The long phone call
The shower of questions
Time travel
Collaboration
Jin + nayeon = Jinayeon ?
Let's skip some time
Author's Note
Heart Talk
Under The Starry Night
Book Of Questions
My Energy Booster
Welcome Back To Reality
Preparing to meet ( TWICE version )
Preparing To Meet ( BTS version )
Who are you guys ?
We Are Gonna Have A Blast!!?!!
How do you know them?
Friends Or Enemies?
Talk
Somethings cooking
A Dream As Sweet As Cream
Unnie?
Back To My Idol Life
Why?
It feels good.
Its The Beginning.
Someone New?
Will You Wait?
I Can't !
The Prince and His Angel
My Daily Dose Of Happiness
Let me go... please
Things are always against me....
We Came So Close to The End
What did I do to loose you?
What happened?
My World Is A Whirlpool
The Most Unexpected Events
Letting You Hate Me
Yeah, You Were Never Mine To Loose You
Where Do We Go From Here?
Everything Is The Same?
Get Hurt For Of Me
A Date Or A Hang Out?
Makeover ( ain't a update on Chapter )
A New Start
The Half Fake Half True Smile
Will You let me?
Things Are About To Change
Ruined Reputation
I realized I was Being A Jerk
Tears
Realization
Walking Down The Memory Lane
A Lifeless Human
A Good Fight
Parting Ways For Good
Loosing Everything
Friend in Need Who? It should be Friend in Drunk
Soju, My Best Friend.
A New Start
" Its A Promise "
Senorita, Melodrama and #FriendshipGoals
Realizations
She's a Charmer
Meant to be apart
Jealousy, Date.
Something more than likeness
The Wind Goddess
Confrontation
Revelation
Up No More
Be My Familiar Stranger
It's A Good Kind Of Change
Momentary Happiness
Little Do I Know
Forgive You?

Hello!

128 9 0
Oleh Indian_army_once

Hi! Merry Christmas everyone~ especially to those who are celebrating. May you and your family members, friends, loved ones have a lovely and a wonderful day. To those who are not celebrating it like me, lets enjoy our holidays!!

Its been a rough year for everyone so lets all forget about all the harsh things and sufferings and celebrate our days of happiness.

You guys know that on Christmas its said that Santa Claus gifts us at night, right? well as we grow older we know that its not the entire truth. We do get gifts but not from Santa Claus himself but from our loved ones who are as equal to Santa in our lives. The best gift I can receive this year ( note the point that I don't celebrate Christmas hence I can't expect a gift but hey, there's no harm in dreaming right? ) would be having this pandemic gone as soon as possible and the harm with people have faced economically, mentally, physically or heath wise to be cleared as soon as possible.

Today I would like to dedicate this part of the story to say and convey my thanks to all of you who supported me through out the year. If you are interested then you can read or you can always ignore it. Your wish.

When I first started this book on May 26 ( yes I know its been soOo.... long yet I have not yet finished this book *sigh* as I said I am a bit lazy ) I really didn't expect to have so many of you read it. I had read many YoongHyo stories here in wattpad but I liked only a few of them ( all from the same writer *guilty giggles* ). I also wanted to try out writing a story in here which would focus on Suga and Jihyo's idol life. Not many stories were available with their idol life objections and difficulties and hence I wanted to write it out with the lame, weird and plotless ideas I had in mind. I really didn't expect you all or any single soul to read it ( did I say it already? ). I just started to write this story to fill my curiosity and temptation but when few of you took interest in reading it and voted for it, I was truly amazed. I myself had ( I still have ) many un-satisfaction in the first few chapters but I received votes on them, that time I was so much confused, overjoyed, happy etc ( I don't know how to explain it, maybe surprised? ). I never expected to cross the line of 100 reads but now I have over 2.8K reads, 208 votes and 41 comments on THE TRUTH ( in short TT ).

Unbelievable right? Thank you to everyone who took interest in reading this story, voting it and supporting me in the comments. My first chapter ( Prolongue ) has over 191 reads and 5 votes, the reads gradually decreased per chapter but I am happy that at least few of you are reading it. I didn't expect any of you to vote but as you guys kept voting my chapters maybe ( not maybe but surely ) I became greedy at some point and asked for you guys to vote at the end of every chapter. The same thing happened when @azzahhrra_, took the initiative to comment. I am really sorry.

I know you guys might be busy in your own life and might have many things going on but I forgot about that and constantly asked you guys to be active in the comment section or keep voting. You guys also had to go through my long and boring author's note at the end of each chapter. I am really very truly sorry. I was very annoying right? hehehe...., don't worry I will fix my mistakes.

Despite everything you guys kept reading my chapters, voted, and commented. I am very thankful to you all and will try my best to make the chapters worth of you guys using your time.

A short story - I got into K-pop especially to BTS and TWICE because of Wattpad. Funny and weird at the same time right? I was very dumb that I thought Jihyo and Yoongi along with other BTS TWICE members were all fictional characters ( didn't knew they existed in real life lol ) at first. Jihyo became my instant bias and then I biased Yoongi. When I finally decided to stan them like a true ONCE and ARMY, I was exposed to the truth that Jihyo is already dating Kang Daniel ( sad life *sighs* ), but still I had decided to stan Yoongi and Jihyo both for their personalities and talents, not because I wanted to see them get married or something. Hence I am now a hard core ARMY and ONCE who streams, votes and supports BTS and TWICE like a true fan. ( I am proud of myself *patting my own shoulders* )

I am really thankful for wattpad and the writer who made me fall in love with Jihyo and Yoongi.

You guys have given so much support to the story that I can't get exact words to describe how much thankful I am ( not exaggerating! its my true feelings from the depths of my heart ).

The ones who constantly vote or used to vote @azzhharra_ , @Laxus_Dreyar787 , @RainsWans , @yoonghyo_ , @Meethee , @Po8toSensei , @Raghuv6 , @PrettyWitch7, @AdrianaAqilah7 , @DanielxJihyo, @10jigi, @BTWS_FOREVER , @piecabigas , @jungjil, @bigboi38, @KrishnaDagatan and @Migikata ( sorry if I missed anyone or I messed up your user names ).

Thank you guys a lot.

And those who comment on my stories or send encouraging words to me in the comments @azzhharra_ and @Po8toSensei. Thanks a lot guys your comments always make my day especially azzhharra, I love your sense of humor and the way you comment what you felt at a certain line.

Those who point out my mistakes and give me your opinions @Myreligionisgodjihyo and @JoohyunBae062, you guys too thanks a lot. I always feel like my story is not good enough but when you guys point out my mistakes or give me suggestions when I ask or just actively comment on my stories I feel a lot of relief.

Not only to the people who vote and comment I also am very very thankful to those who just read my story and those who add my stories to your reading lists. ( I want to add the @ of people who added my stories to their reading lists and thank you guys but your user names are not loading, sorry. )

As said before I can't express with words how much your reads, votes and comments have encouraged me to write the chapters in a good way.

It was also like a challenge to try to keep up with all your expectations. I really started this book just to drop all my thoughts and imagination in one place but when I got to know that many of you are taking interest in it, I wanted to write it in a way where all of you would like it.

Also I will take this opportunity to apologize to you guys for :

1. I may not be writing as good as you guys might have wanted the story to be.

2. I am really very poor in character description and all, hence I know you guys might be disappointed

3. The upcoming twist in the story may be a bit shocking, surprising, painful or just not acceptable at all for you guys.

So yeah.... please don't bash me in the future and continue to read this book ( pretty please... ). This is my very first Wattpad book ( first book in life ) so my grammatic mistakes and silly mistakes are all over the places, please please forgive me. I would love it if you guys point it out like @azzhharra_ or @JoohyunBae062.

Also thank you guys for encouraging me and offering help to me through DM ( direct messages ) @Laxus_Dreyar787 special and huge thanks to you in this matter.

Actually I wanted to publish a chapter today but since I just uploaded yesterday I don't think it would be a good idea, but still if I finish writing it fully and editing it then I might upload it. No promises!

I want to use emojis at certain lines in the stories and make it simpler for you guys to imagine the expressions or moods of the characters but I am using my lap top to write hence I can't. Please understand.

I will end this today.

But wait, ARMYONCEs how are we feeling after getting Dahyun's piano cover, Nayeon Christmas cover, Jimin's Love is everything and Taehyung's Snow Flower? I am really very happy! the best Christmas ever. And also there is news that Yoongi is back!! I am so happy to see him again, I can't wait for BTS to re-unite. I really hope everyone one of them stays happy and healthy always along with TWICE and all other people in the world.

ARMYONCEs are the most spoiled fandom ever. We got so many gifts!

Also Jihyo sent a coffee truck to the set of " The Uncanny Encounter " ( its a K-drama filming sight where that particular drama is being shoot ) to support her friend Kim Sejeong of K-pop girl group Gugudan who is the lead actress in that drama. She also personally customized a sticker with encouraging words and made a phone case and gifted it to Sejeong.

In case you don't know people send food trucks or coffee trucks to support their loved ones. Legend has it that one day in the history of Korea, people faced a drought and had to suffer without food and water for many days, hence till date if you visit any place in Korea, they offer you something, at least water. So sending a coffee truck they are implying that the person ( who is receiving the truck ) has a support and they have people who care about them.

I don't know how much of truth its there in that but that's what I have read. Jihyo is such a supportive friend right? also have you guys heard about the way Jihyo supported Sejeong when she had wanted to go solo. If no then I will tell it some other time. Jihyo is the most kindest person ever and the most supportive friend which everyone wants.

Bye everyone, again thanks a lot!

Again please point out my mistakes if you see any. I don't know why but I make a lot of mistakes despite editing the chapter for at least 30 minutes.

Stay safe, happy, healthy and always keep smiling.

Happy holidays...., merry Christmas and Happy new year in advance!

I'll really go now.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

34K 1.2K 25
"I haven't told anyone the real story. Not even him, her father." BTS is set to tour South Korea, including one hotspot in particular. Daegu. Where...
10.8K 672 56
"When will I fall in love with the person who actually loves me back?" __________________________________________________ "No! I did everything for y...
63K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
1.3K 174 30
Stuck between two men, Taeyi decides to take time away to make a decision that will be best for her heart and her life. Spending the weekend in a vi...