Part 41: Lunch Together

The teacher started announcing the names.

Teacher:"...........................Nayeon with Sana,............Dahyun with Tzuyu................Namjoon with Jin, Hoseok with Jimin,....................Taehyung with Yoongi,....................Jackson with Irene...............Mark with Jisoo,.......And atlast Y/n with Jungkook."

[I know You'll thought It's Taehyung again 😒😑]

Taehyung:"What the hell! You shitty old man, change the plan. Put Y/n with me and Jungkook with Yoongi hyung!! Understand?!!"

The teacher got alittle scared and nodded. He immediately changed the partner list. Then he started his class.

Taehyung was still kinda mad. Y/n held his hand intertwining their fingers. Taehyung looked at her.

Y/n:"Tae calm down. It's okay"

Taehyung:"How is it okay babe? He put you with Jungkook!"

Y/n:"But It's changed now, right?"

Taehyung:"Yeah"

Y/n:"Tae"

Taehyung:"Yes sweetheart?"

Y/n:"Can you behave alittle good with the Teachers? It's a bad manner you know?"

Taehyung:"No pleas-"

Y/n:"For me?"

Taehyung:"Fine. I'll try"

Y/n smiled. Then she concentrated on the class still holding his hand.

After sometime Taehyung poked her shoulder. Y/n looked at him questionably.

Taehyung:"I'm bored", he said with a pout.

Y/n:"Why? Math is very interesting though"

[Hehe, actually I love Math so...😅😅]

Taehyung:"What? Math is interesting? It's very hard"

Y/n:"It doesn't seem hard to me", she said turning her head towards the teacher and started listening to him again.

Taehyung pouted and kept his head on her shoulder. Y/n smiled and patted his cheek dearly. Taehyung took her hand and started playing with her hand.

Taehyung:"Whoa!! Your fingers are so big! Just like mine!", he said shocked.

Y/n looked at their hands and smiled again.

Y/n:"Yeah right. But why are you so shocked about it?"

Taehyung:"Cuz this is the first time I have seen someone's finger big like me"

Y/n:"Really?"

Taehyung:"Hmm. Do you know what does it mean?"

Y/n:"What?"

Taehyung:"It means we are soulmates"

Y/n blushed.

Taehyung:"Can I kiss you?"

Y/n:"Wh-what no. Not in class"

Taehyung:"Why not?"

Y/n:"No-"

Taehyung pecked her lips. Y/n blushed more.

Many students were noticing them. They were shocked to see Taehyung acting so cute. BTS were also very shocked to see Taehyung like this. And they couldn’t believe their eyes when they saw him pecking her lips.

Time skip- Lunch break-

Taehyung and Y/n went to the cafeteria to order lunch. But then BTS called them to sit with them. Taehyung looked at Y/n for permission and Y/n nodded. They went there.