Part 53: Mischievous

Soon they reached the hotel and everyone went to their room.

Taehyung entered their room and carefully laid Y/n down. He pulled the blanket over her and kissed her forehead. Then he decided to walk outside on the streets. So he glanced at her one last time and went out locking the door.

While walking he met with with Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok.

Taehyung:"Hyung?"

Namjoon:"Hey Tae"

Taehyung:"Where are you guys going?"

Jin:"We guys were going to walk on the streets. We always heard that this island is very beautiful. So we thought of seeing it on our own"

Taehyung:"Oh, I was also thinking the same"

Hoseok:"Then Let's go together"

Taehyung:"Yeah let's go"

They all went out. In the mean time Jungkook and Jimin got out of their room at the same time.

Jungkook:"Woah Jimin hyung!"

Jimin:"Hey kook"

Jungkook:"Where are you going?"

Jimin:"I just thought of going to the garden here. Jisoo was saying It's really beautiful. What about you?"

Jungkook:"I was feeling bored as Yoongi hyung is sleeping again. So I thought of going to Taehyung hyung's room to gossip with Hyung and Y/n"

Jimin:"Oh then let's go. I'll also come"

Jungkook:"Okay"

They went infront of Y/n and Taehyung's room and twist the nob but found it locked.

Jungkook:"What happened?"

Jimin:"It's locked"

Jungkook:"What? But hyung always keeps the door unlock"

Jimin:"Maybe he's having fun right now. He doesn't want anyone to disturb him so he locked it", he said and smirked.

Jungkook:"Fun?"

Jimin:"Aish, when did you became so innocent? He's doing something which didn't let you sleep last time"

Jungkook:"Eh?.....oh I understand now"

Jimin:"Let's go visit the garden then. They are busy"

Jungkook:"Yeah let's go"

They were now roaming around the garden. It was quite beautiful as the flowers bloomed and different color lights were shining.