Part 52: Mountain [2/2]

Next morning-

The alarm ring and Taehyung immediately turned it off yawning in annoyance. Then he checked the time and saw it was almost time for breakfast. So he looked in his arms and saw Y/n sleeping cutely snuggling in his chest. Taehyung caressed her cheek and squeezed it softly cuz she was looking very cute. Y/n squirmed alittle. Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung:"Babe, wake up. We have to get ready, It's almost time"

Y/n:"No, I want to sleep more", she said hugging him by his waist.

Taehyung chuckled again and pulled her on top of him. He combed her hair with one hand and caressed her bare waist with the other one.

Taehyung:"Come on sweet heart, wake up now and give me my morning kiss"

Y/n lazily opened her eyes and pecked his lips and snuggled in his neck closing her eyes again.

Taehyung:"Yah wake up now. I want to take a shower with you. Come on wake up. Please baby"

Y/n sighed and woke up. She sat on the bed and said,"I'm feeling really bad for Kook and Yoon oppa."

Taehyung:"Why?"

Y/n:"Now I know how does it feel after sleeping only three hours", she said rubbing her eyes cutely.

Taehyung chuckled and pecked her forehead. Later picked her up and went inside the washroom.

Time skip-

All the students are in front of the teachers now.

Teacher:"So now we are in the 'Ganghwado Island' and we are going to climb the 'Goryeosan Mountain'. It's very beautiful as the Azalea flower has bloomed there. I hope you guys will enjoy it. Now let's go there."

They all noded and the teacher started to guide them. While they were near the mountain everyone was amazed as the mountain was looking very beautiful.

 While they were near the mountain everyone was amazed as the mountain was looking very beautiful