Part 32:Introduction

Next day-

Y/n entered the school and started searching for Taehyung. As soon as she saw him she started blushing remembering what Taehyung texted yesterday. Soon Taehyung also noticed Y/n is there. They made an eye contract and Taehyung winked and smirked. Y/n looked down being shy. Taehyung approached her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer.

Taehyung:"Good morning Baby"

Y/n hugged him back and replied, "Morning Tae"

Taehyung:"Did you slept well last night? "

Y/n nodded.

Taehyung:"Okay, let's go. I want you to meet my friends"

Y/n hesitantly nodded being nervous. Taehyung geve a reassuring smile to her.

Taehyung:"Come "

They went to BTS members. They were talking when they saw Taehyung coming towards them with Y/n.

Taehyung:"Hey guys meet Y/n, my girlfriend", he said and smiled and wrapped his hand around her waist.

Namjoon:"Hey Y/n. I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you", he said and smiled. His cute dimples were showing.

Jin:"I'm world wide handsome Kim Seokjin you know", he said proudly.

Yoongi:"I'm Min Yoongi, Call me Suga", he said blankly.

Hoseok:"I'm you hope, J-hope. My name is Hoseok by the way.", he said cheerfully.

Jimin:"Hey beautiful, you already know me", he said and winked.

Y/n looked uncomfortable and Taehyung glared at him and said,"Jimin, don't flirt with my girlfriend"

Jimin:"Okay okay", he said and chuckled.

Jungkook:"Noona, I'm Jeon Jungkook. You can call me kookie",he said and flashed his bunny smile.

Y/n bowed to everyone and said with her angelic voice,"Nice to meet you all"

Everyone's jaw droped hearing her voice except, Taehyung and Jimin.

Y/n looked at them confused and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at her and said,"Don't mind them. It’s normal,don't you think? After all your voice is so sweet"

Y/n looked down.

Jungkook:"Noona your voice, Oh my god "

Hoseok:"Your voice so sweet Y/n"

Jin:"You got a world wide sweet voice"

Namjoon:"Whoa Tae, you are lucky. You just got an angel."

Jimin:"I told you all on the first day, that her voice is very sweet. Now see"

Taehyung:"You all shut up now.",he said annoyed.

Taehyung:"Y/n let's go"

Y/n nodded and turned to them and said politely,"It was nice meeting you all"

Jungkook:"See you later Noona"

Y/n nodded and started walking with Taehyung.

Y/n:"Tae?"

Taehyung:"Hmm?"

Y/n:"I want you to meet my friends too"

Taehyung:"Baby I know all of them. Dahyun, Tzuyu, Sana and Nayeon right?"

Y/n:"Yeah, but still please meet them as my boyfriend this time, pleeeaase", she said with her puppy eyes.

Taehyung couldn't resist it so he said, "Okay let's go"