Part 7: True story

Their staring competition broke when-

Jimin:"Yah Taehyung!! I heard yo-"

But he was cut of by seeing the scene in front of him. He was beyond shocked. Other members also entered.

Jungkook:"Hyung are oka-"

He also cut off by the scene.

In one word, they all got shocked by seeing Taehyung with a girl. Moreover they were staring at each other so intensely.

On the other hand Taehyung and Y/n, they both were very embarrassed. They both were blushing like crazy. But Taehyung controlled his blushing and said to them hardly

Taehyung :"Are you guys 'Statue of Liberty' or what!?"

Hearing this everyone came into their sence and Namjoon chuckled alittle.

Namjoon:"No. Actually we got a little shocked to see you like this",he said straightforwardly.

Taehyung:"What is so shocking matter in this? If you had seen Jimin instead of me would you be shocked like this?"

Jungkook:"Hyung, Jimin hyung is Playboy. But are you a playboy too?"

Taehyung:"No!!"

Jimin:"Yah why are you spoiling my image?"

Yoongi:"You have a IMAGE? I thought you didn’t have any"

Jimin:"Yah!!"

Jin:"Now shut up.(To Taehyung) Hey Tae are you Alright? We heard that you got in a fight with Mark."

Namjoon:"Oh yeah. So Tae are you fine. And why were you fighting with him?"

Y/n felt she should leave now. She doesn’t want to be in their personal conversation. And plus she shouldn’t be. So she was about to go but once again Jimin hold her hand stopping her,

Jimin:"Where are you going beautiful? And you still didn’t tell me your name"

Seeing Jimin holding her hand Taehyung got mad.

Taehyung :"Jimin, let her go. If she Doesn't want to tell you then why are you forcing her?"

Hearing this Jimin let her hand go but he was very confused cuz Taehyung never cared about girls and He never really interfare in Jimin's matters with girls.

Y/n turned around and bowed to Taehyung and went away. She was running in the hallway thinking, 'So his name is Taehyung? Such a handsome name, just like him. Oh no what am I thinking. And what just happened there. We were so close. Why was he staring at me like that? Ah what is he doing to me. My poor heart.'

On the medical room-

Hoseok:"So Taehyung, mind to tell us what happened? "

Taehyung:" Yeah", he began to explain.

This is what happened actually-

Today morning Taehyung's dad told him to come to school for some important work. So he went there early in the morning. After finishing his work he was going to his classroom but in his way he saw Mark with his team.

 After finishing his work he was going to his classroom but in his way he saw Mark with his team

They were also here early in the morning because of basketball practice. Taehyung wasn’t in the mood for fight so he walked past them. But Mark already saw Taehyung.

Mark:"Did the sun rise in the west today? Seems like it, isn’t it? Our Principal's son the great Taehyung is early today"

Taehyung continued to walk past him ignoring him.

Mark:"Looks like our Taehyung Doesn't know any manner. His mom didn’t teach him that It's rude to ignore someone while his talking."

Hearing his mom's name Taehyung turned around and was about to talk back but,

Mark:"Oh I forgot Taehyung doesn’t have a mom. Poor Taehyungie. That's why he has turned into this filthy spoiled brat. But guys what do you think where is his mom?"

Taehyung was really mad and said hardly," Don't you dare to take my mom's name in your dirty mouth."

But Mark ignored him and said, "Oh yes I remember, his mom died. But I don’t think It's true. Maybe after seeing this peace of shit she ran away with someone else. Such a whore."

That’s it. Taehyung stormed into him and started punching him.

Taehyung:"You Fucking basterd!!!! How dare you call me mother a whore. You will pay for this.!!!"

They started fighting. Mark also hitted Taehyung a few times but Taehyung continued to punched the shit out of him.

[Taehyung and Mark are enemies. They play in the opposite team in basket ball team. Mark always annoys, insults and mocks Taehyung. Taehyung also do but he can't kick him out of the school cuz Mark is Taehyung's dad's business partner's son.]

And today Y/n was also a little early today. And then everything happened as previous chapter.

After listening to all this BTS was also shocked. If it was any other time everyone would tell that it was wrong to beat him up but this time they also felt it was right. After all no child can tolerate there mother's insult.

Jin:"Well I'm not telling you were wrong."

Namjoon:"Yeah. What you did was absolutely right."

Everyone agreed.

Jimin:"Okay Tae now let's go to class. Or do you need more rest?"

Taehyung :"It’s okay. I'm good"

Jungkook :"Yeah of course you’re good. Afterall She took so much care of you. Right hyung?"

Hoseok:"Yeah right"

Taehyung :"Yah shut up.", he said shyly.

Jin:"Ooh~ our Taehyungie is shy. Okay okay Let's go."

They went to class. The teacher didn’t arrived yet. They all had the same class. Except Taehyung everybody sat down in pair. Taehyung was annoyed. He started to find a seat for himself. Then he suddenly saw......

Know in the next part

[Thank you for reading it]