Part 11: Realization

Then suddenly his dad came to his room and saw him smiling like an idiot laying on his bed. His dad chuckled a little and said,"Stop thinking about her too much."

Hearing this Taehyung jolted up from his bed and looked at his dad shocked.

Taehyung:"U-Uhh d-dad I wasn't-t thinking about h-her"

Mr.Kim:"Okay okay now come downstairs, dinner is ready. Let's eat dinner together. It's been long since we ate together."

Taehyung:"Yeah coming. "

Next Morning -

Taehyung was getting ready for school. He had waked up early today. He wants to go there early and of course see HER. He was smiling continuesly thinking about her.

Y/n was also getting ready as well. She was also thinking about HIM. She was feeling shy thinking about him. Moreover she is thinking how will she face him today. As she is generally a shy person and after all the things happened It's more hard for her to face him. She is thinking, 'It's really embarrassing. How will I face him? Ugh I'm feeling extremely shy every time I think about him. Why am I feeling like this? Why am I craving for him when I don't even know how to face him? What is this feeling? Did I fell in love with him? No no I shouldn't fall for him. And after all Why would he like someone like me? And at the end of the day it will be me who will get hurt. So what should I do? Should I ignore him?'.

But at the thought of ignoring him made her hurt. One drop of tear left her eye as she realised that she really fell in love with him. And It's hard for her to ignore him. She wiped her tears.'No no Y/n. Don't cry. You don't deserve him. It's for your own good.', she thought weeping her tears. But her tears weren't stopping. Soon she start sobbing. Then her grandma yelled from downstairs, " Y/n come down now. Breakfast is ready"

Y/n weeped her tears and went downstairs.

Grandma:"Come here dear. Look I made your favourite dish"

Y/n:"Grandma I'm not hungry. I'm going to school now. Bye"

Grandma:"But-"

Y/n had already got out from her house. She walked to school with a heavy heart. When she got in front of her school she wore her mask.

Taehyung was siting on his car staring at the bracelet he just bought now. He has bought it for HER. He was smiling at the thought of him giving her this bracelet. He just thought 'Will she like it? She has to like it. After all It's from me'

He was very happy but he didn't know his happiness won't last long.

Y/n was taking out her books, that time she saw Taehyung coming in the hallway. He was looking like he is searching something, or more like SOMEONE. Suddenly his eyes met hers.

As soon as he saw her he immediately flashed his cute box smile feeling happy. Afterall he has found the person whose thoughts didn't let him sleep all night, whom he can't get out of his mind, whom he was searching for desperately.

Seeing his beautiful smile Y/n's heart skipped a bit. She has never seen such a beautiful smile. Just his smile can melt her heart this much. Seeing her staring at him he felt a little happy. He walked towards her. She was still staring at him.

Taehyung:"Am I that handsome? "

Listening to this Y/n felt a little embarrassed, so she turned around and was about to go but Taehyung held her wrist and turned her towards him.

Taehyung:"Hey.... Why are you going. Look I'm sorry if I made you. uncomfortable. Umm I-I bought this f-for y-you"

He said nervously taking out the bracelet he bought for her. Y/n looked at him confused.

Taehyung:"I-It's a gift f-from m-me. Y-You help m-me alot y-yesterd-day yeah you helped me alot yesterday so this is from me as a return gift."

Y/n just shook her head and was about to turn again but Taehyung stopped her again and said,"No no please don't go, I didn't mean it in that way. Please accept this. I'm willingly giving it, not for helping me, please accept it pleeaase"

Taehyung whined like a baby that she couldn't say no to him. Taehyung was making it more hard for her to ignore him. And she was getting more hurt at the thought of ignoring this person infront of her, whom she fell in love with very deeply. And Taehyung was making her fall for him more.

Y/n nodded and took it from him. Taehyung was very happy.

Taehyung:"Thank you for taking it. I'm so happy"

Then suddenly his friends called him. Taehyung looked at them and then looked at Y/n again.

Taehyung:"I'm going now. Don't lose it okay. See you later" he said and winked to her.

Y/n was all flustered again. Taehyung chuckled a little. Though he couldn't see it but he knew she was blushing. Y/n was trying to shake it off from her head and turned around to go to her classroom. When she turned around she saw.......

Know in the next part

[Thank you for reading it]