Part 14: The new guy

It wasn't Taehyung, it was a new boy.

Every girls in the class stared at him, cuz he was very handsome, except Y/n. She has only eyes for Taehyung.  The teacher saw him and said, "Are you new? ".

The boy nodded. Then taecher said, " Oh then come inside and introduce yourself"

The boy walked in. By his walking style it was clear that he was smart and not at all a nerd or someone innocent. He stood infront of everyone and said,"Hi. I'm Jackson. Jackson Wang".

Boys showed no interest but girls were drooling over him

Boys showed no interest but girls were drooling over him. Jackson chucked a little and said, "I know I'm hot. No need to stare at me girls", he said and winked.

Teacher:"Okay Jackson go sit wherever you want"

Jackson started to look for his seat. Every girls who were sitting alone on their seat hoped that he would sit beside her. But Y/n was looking down. She didn’t wanted Jackson to sit next to her, she wanted Taehyung to sit with her, moreover she was praying for Taehyung to be okay. She was worried for him afterall he is the only boy she loves and ever loved.

Jackson noticed that Y/n wasn’t paying attention to him. She looked totally uninterested in him. But he found her interesting. So he sat beside her.

When Y/n felt someone sat beside her she looked up. That time Jackson was also staring at her. He noticed her eyes, her figure everything. Like others he also found her very beautiful even she was wearing a mask.

Y/n looked away. She didn’t feel anything towards him like she feel towards Taehyung when he stares at her. Remembering about Taehyung she recalled her moments with him. She immediately started blushing. But Jackson took it in wrong way. He thought she was feeling shy because of him. He smirked a little.

That time the door slam opened revealing Taehyung. He was looking like he has run all the way. Y/n felt happy seeing him. Her eyes lit up seeing Taehyung. But her happy mood suddenly turned worried cuz Jackson was sitting on Taehyung's place.

After entering Taehyung searched for Y/n. The teacher was telling him something but he didn’t payed attention to it. Soon he found Y/n and saw her looking at him with doe eyes. He felt happy, cuz in these few days Y/n didn’t looked at him properly,  but his happiness didn’t last long when he saw someone was sitting beside her, and he was a boy moreover he was staring at her. He felt his blood boiling in anger.

Taehyung hurriedly went to Jackson deathly glaring at him. Jackson noticed it and became confused.

Jackson:"Hey dude. Got any problem?"

Taehyung understood that he was new here. He tried to be gentle with him cuz Y/n is also here. He doesn’t wanted her to be scared of him.

Taehyung:"Yeah I got one"

Jackson:"what?"

Taehyung:"You"

Jackson:"Me?"

Taehyung:"You are sitting on my place, beside my girl", he whispered the last part.

Jackson:"I don't see your name written on it. So I'm not going to get up"

Taehyung:"Get up, FUCKING GET UP!!!!"

Jackson was also going to fight back, but the teacher cut him off.

Taecher:"Mr.Kim Taehyung sit down on any other place. Why are you arguing for a seat?"

Taehyung:"Don't fucking interfere in my business!!!!!"

Teacher:"Taehyung don't argue with your teacher otherwise I'll complain about this. Now go and sit somewhere else"

Taehyung was about to shout again but Jin pulled his hand and made him sit beside him.

Jin:"Tae calm down. Let it go for now"

Taehyung:"Fine!!!",he said still fuming in anger.

Jackson:"Phew. What was that? What's his problem though. Such a jerk"

Y/n narrowed her eyes listening to Jackson talking bad things about Taehyung. Then Jackson turned towards Her

Jackson:"So what's your name sweetheart? ", he said in a flirty voice.

Y/n didn’t said anything. Jackson thought she is not saying anything out of shyness.

[He really thinks wrong things all the time]

So he was about to ask again but-

Teacher:" Mr.Wang can you please keep quite?"

Jackson rolled his eyes and said,"Yes sir".

The whole class Jackson was staring at Y/n. Y/n felt it but didn’t looked at him. Y/n also felt someone else's stare on her too, but it was more like a glare. She knew it was Taehyung. So she looked up at him. Their eyes met and as always they started staring at each other.

Taehyung was tellling how much mad he was Through his intense glare. Y/n could also see something else in his eyes, maybe jealousy? But Y/n had a apologetic and loving expression. They were staring at each other intensely. But once again their staring competition broke when.........

Know in the next part.

[Thank you for reading it]