Part 23: Name

Suddenly someone pushed her on the wall. She started to panic but stopped when she saw Taehyung. He was holding her by her waist and Y/n was holding his shoulder. She doesn’t even know when she put her hands on his shoulder. The total scene was looking very romantic.

Taehyung:"Hey baby"

Heat immediately rushed towards Y/n's cheek as she was flustered again by the person infront of her. But this time she didn’t look down. She was staring at him, same as him.

Taehyung;"Were you coming from washroom? "

Y/n nodded.

Taehyung:"Can I ask you something sweetheart? "

Y/n nodded her head slowly being confused about what will he ask.

Taehyung:"What's your name?"

Y/n just looked at him a little shocked that till now he didn’t know her name when he is doing a lot of things to her.

Taehyung:"Come on tell me. If you don’t tell me I will always call you baby, sweetheart, darling or whatever comes in my mind. Do you want that?"

Y/n shooked her head.

Taehyung:"So tell me. If you tell I will think about it"

Y/n:"Y-Y/n-n. M-my name i-is Y-Y/n. K-Kim Y-Y/n"

Taehyung was totally shocked by her sweet voice. He has never heard soft voice like this. It was the sweetest and softest voice he has ever heard. He was mesmerised by her voice, her total existence.

Y/n was also looking at him with her doe eyes confused about what happened to him, why Isn't he saying anything. At the exact time the bell rang. Out of sudden noise Taehyung let go of her but he was still in awe.

Seeing him letting go of her, Y/n ran out from there being shy. But Taehyung was still standing there. After sometimes BTS other members came and saw Taehyung standing in the hallway like a statue. They gave him a weird look and went to him. Hoseok tapped his shoulder and asked,"Tae what happened? Why are you standing here?"

Taehyung:"Y/n"

Jungkook:"Y/n? Whose Y/n?"

Jimin:"Is she hot?"

Everyone looked at him with a done look. Even Taehyung looked at him getting out of his thoughts.

Jin:"This player will never change. So Tae, who is this Y/n?"

Taehyung:"She is Y/n. Her name is Y/n. Kim Y/n", he said excitedly.

Jungkook:"You mean your future wife? "

Taehyung:"Yea- N-no..I mean Ye-"

Namjoon:"Okay okay we understand who are you talking about. No need to tell anything. ", he said and chuckled.

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck being embarrassed.

Yoongi:" Can we go now. I'm hungry "

Jin:"Yeah yeah let's go"

After entering Taehyung saw Y/n sitting with her friends.

[If you are wondering about Jackson, he has found his new group of friends. He is with them. But sometimes he talks with Y/n too]

Taehyung went there went stood beside Y/n. Y/n looked up and got confused.

Y/n:"W-What happened? "

Taehyung was again melting in her sweet voice but he controlled himself and asked,"Why are you sitting here? Didn’t I told you to sit with me?", he said with a playful glare.

Y/n:"B-but you told t-that I can s-sit with m-my friends too"

Taehyung:"Yes I did but I also said if I allow you to. Didn’t I?"

Y/n:"Oh. I'm s-sorry"

With that she stood up from her seat and went to an empty table and sat down quietly. Taehyung chuckled and thought, 'She's really cute'

Taehyung sat beside her and asked, "Why don't you eat your lunch?"

Y/n looked down and said,"I-I don't f-feel hungry"

Taehyung:"But you should eat. It’s unhealthy for you"

Y/n nodded her head and looked down. Suddenly she saw his friends calling him. But Taehyung was eating peacefullly.

Y/n:"T-Taehyung"

His head shot up hearing her calling him.

Y/n:"Y-your friends a-are -"

Taehyung:"Call my name again"

Y/n stopped for a second then said,"Taehyung "

Hearing his name in her soft voice made his heart flattered. He loved it immediately.

Y/n:"Taehyung what h-happened to you"

Hearing her calling him again, he asked,"Ahh nothing. So what were you telling?

Y/n:"Y-Your friends are c-calling you"

Taehyung looked at his friends and give a 'what' look.

Namjoon signalled him to came there. Taehyung sighed and turned to Y/n.

Taehyung:"Y/n you go sit with your friends. "

Y/n nodded and went to her friends table and Taehyung went to his with his food

[Thank you for reading it]