Part 13: Truth Revealed

Two dayes later-

Everything is same. Taehyung is trying to get Y/n's attention but Y/n is ignoring him. Y/n and Taehyung, they both are hurt for this. Y/n cries everynight for ignoring him and Taehyung is also upset for this. But Taehyung doesn't fail to notice her puffy, red eyes everyday. So he thinks,'Maybe there is some problem going in her life, that's why she is silent all the time and not talking to me. But what is the problem? Should I ask her? No no, that won't be good. It's her personal matter'. He tries to convince himself.

But he didn't know that Y/n was crying for him, he didn't know how much she loves him. But there was one thing which made Taehyung very happy. And that was, Y/n didn't take off the bracelet Taehyung gave, as he asked for. By the way the bracelet is-

Right now they are in the class

Right now they are in the class. And as expected Taehyung is sitting next to Y/n staring at her and as always Y/n is keeping her head low. The teacher noticed that Taehyung and Y/n both are not concentrating on class but he couldn't do anything cuz Taehyung is the principal's son and Principal has told every teacher not to scold Y/n, as Taehyung asked for it.

At lunch time-

Y/n and her friends are sitting on their table. Today Taehyung didn't sit with her. He sat with his friends. Y/n was a little upset that Taehyung didn't came. She is ignoring him that doesn't mean thar she doesn't want Taehyung close to her. She feels happy when Taehyung talks to her, stares at her, sit next to her, does things to get her attention. She wants to respond to him but again she feels she doesn't deserve him. If she responds to him, talks with him she will fall for him more, and that's not good. She is feeling insecure that if Taehyung become close to her and one day he wants to see her, and after seeing her what if he also leave her? So she thinks it's better to not grow any feelings towards him.

But she can't help it, she has already fallen in love deeply with him. Thinking about Taehyung she didn't listen Dahyun calling her

Dahyun:"Y/N!!!! Y/N! Yah don't you hear me calling you?!!!"

Y/n came out of her thoughts and said, "H-huh, what happened? "

Dahyun:"Seriously Y/n? I'm calling you for hundred times but you are in your own world. And then you are asking 'What happened', seriously?"

Y/n:"Sorry"

Sana:"But what were you you thinking so deeply though? "

Nayeon:"Maybe she was thinking of Taehyung ", she smirked.

Y/n:" No no I.. I wasn't "

Dahyun:"Yeah yeah"

Everyone was smirking except Tzuyu.

Tzuyu:"Y/n...Can I ask you something?"

Y/n:"S-sure"

She shuttered cuz of seriousness in Tzuyu's voice.

Tzuyu:"Are you hiding something?"

Y/n:"W-what do y-you mean?"

Tzuyu:"I'm noticing that You are silent from past two days. Did something happened? What's wrong? You are definitely hiding something from us"

Dahyun:"Exactly. I also noticed that. Y/n You can tell everything to us. We are your friends "

Tzuyu:"Is it something about Taehyung?"

Y/n's eyes widened. Tzuyu continued, "I'm saying this cuz you are avoiding him. Wait.....Do you perhaps love him?"

Y/n:"I-I.....I"

She couldn't say anything.

Nayeon:"Come on Y/n say it to us. It's alright if you do. It's not wrong. We wont tell anyone "

Y/n looked down and said,"I-I do. I do love him"

After saying this she immediately stared crying. Nayeon was beside her and she immediately hugged her calming her down.

Sana:"Hey if you love him, then why don't you confess to him? I think he will accept cuz you are the first girl whom he is showing affection on his own"

Y/n shooked her head. She said,"I don't think he loves me. Why would he love someone like me? And I don't want to get hurt. He deserves someone better."

The girls didn't said anything else. Cuz in one side Y/n was right. According to Taehyung's nature it's actually true that Taehyung is not interested in any random girls. But thay didn't know Y/n wasn't someone random for Taehyung. She Was very special for him. And unknowingly Taehyung also fell for her, but he didn't realized yet.

Next day-

Y/n was sitting on her seat. Taehyung hasn't arrived yet. Taehyung and she have the same class. And she knew Taehyung was going to sit beside her. She feels a little happy that Taehyung doesn't let anyone sit beside her like a possesive boyfriend whenever they have the same class. She smiled a little.

Then suddenly the teacher came. Everyone bowed and the teacher told them to sit down. Y/n was worried for Taehyung. She thought, 'Where is he. The class has started already. Did something happened to him? Is he okay? No no Y/n think positive.'

That time the door slammed open. Y/n felt relieved and looked at the door thinking It's Taehyung. But it wasn't. It was......

Know in the next part

[Thank you for reading it]