Part 30: Friendship

Their intimate session broke when the bell rang. Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

Y/n:"Taehyung, let go of me now. The bell has already rang. We should go to class now"

Taehyung didn’t let go of her, he hugged her more tightly.

Taehyung:"Noo. Let's stay like this a little more."

Y/n:"Please Tae?"

Taehyung looked at her and asked,"What did you call me?"

Y/n realized that she has called him by his short name. She looked down and said,"Sorry"

Taehyung lift her chin with his index finger and leaned in and said,"Don't be sorry baby. From now on you will call me 'Tae' or whatever you want. Hmm?"

Y/n nodded and said,"Okay now let me go. We are already late"

Taehyung:"Aish fine", but before letting go of her he kissed on her lips over the mask. Y/n stood there like a statue out of shock. Taehyung chuckled and said,"See you later babe"

Y/n was feeling extremely shy now. She couldn’t believe he kissed her lips though it was just over the mask......but still. She started walking to her class blushing crazily.

But there was someone else standing there, tears dripping nonstop from his eyes. It was Jackson. He felt hurt to see them together. He has loved a girl for the first time, but it failed. He wiped his tears and went to his class.

Taehyung was sitting in the classroom missing Y/n. They didn’t had the same class. He was thinking, "God did I really do those things to her? But It's true that her neck is really soft. I wanted to kiss more. And her lips....... I bet It's soft like gummy candys. Though I didn’t kissed her properly but I felt it. Ahh when will she let me kiss her in real?', Taehyung pouted in the thought. Jimin was sitting beside him and he looked at him wirdly.

Jimin:" Tae, you okay?"

Taehyung turned to Jimin said, "I'm okay Jimin"

Jimin:"Are you forgetting that I'm your besfriend from 1st grade?"

Taehyung:"I didn’t forget"

Jimin:"Then tell me what happened"

Taehyung blushed before saying,"I...I confessed to her"

Jimin:"And...."

Taehyung:"She accepted. She loves me back Jimin-ah"

Jimin:"Woah!!!", he screamed. The teacher looked at him and said,"Mr.Park Jimin, why are you screaming in the class?"

Jimin:"Sorry not sorry" he turned to Taehyung again,"Congratulations bro. You got your first love as your first girlfriend"

Teacher sighed knowing Taehyung has made his friends also like him. She continued to teach again.

Jimin:"Later come to my house, I will teach you many things",he said and winked. Taehyung looked at him confused at first but shrugged it off eventually. He waited for the class to end so that he can meet his beloved girlfriend.

Time skip-

Class is over now. Y/n is going to her class which was with Taehyung. She was excited to see him, but suddenly someone hold her hand. She turned around and saw Jackson. She awkwardly said,"H-hey Jackson"

Jackson:"Umm.. you must be feeling awkward with me but I want to tell you something important"

Y/n just looked at him thinking what else he has to say to her.

Jackson:"Ahh actually it was all planned by me."

Y/n:"What?"

Jackson:"The proposal thingy. I saw you two being so lovey-dovey and all, and it was obvious that you love each other. But none of you were making a move so I thought If I propose to you, then maybe he will confess to you being jealous. That's why I did that. I really don't love you though", he said explaining.

Understanding what Jackson said, Y/n smiled to him. She was feeling greatful towards him. Jackson understood that she was smiling, so he smiled back.

Jackson:"So are we good now?"

Y/n nodded and suddenly hugged him. Jackson was shocked at first but later hugged her back.

Y/n:"Thank you Jackson"

Jackson:"Aish It's fine. So am I your friend now?"

Y/n laughed a little and nodded saying yes.

Jackson smiled sadly and thought, 'I'm sorry Y/n ah. I'm sorry for lying. I already lost you to him but I don’t want to lost you as a friend too. Please forgive me. Atleast you will be my friend, that would be enough.', his heart clenched at the thought. But they broke their hug when someone coughed from behind. Y/n turned around and saw............

Know in the next part.

[Thank you for reading it]