Part 47: Project (18+)

Taehyung was about to kiss her breast but then they heard some yelling from outside.

Y/n:"Wh-hat's that?"

Taehyung:"Forget about it. I'm not done with you yet"

With that he lay her down on the bed and started moving faster while kissing her neck.

On the other hand-

[Few minutes before Taehyung and Y/n's session started]

In Jungkook and Yoongi's room-

Jungkook was preparing the bed. While Yoongi was sitting on the coach.

Yoongi:"It's feeling very strange you know"

Jungkook:"Why hyung?"

Yoongi:"I mean those two fuckers still didn’t do anything. It's awfully quite."

Jungkook:"Maybe they won't do anything tonight?", he said with shining eyes.

Yoongi:"Nah, that's not possible. Tae might not do anything but Jimin....... What the fuck!"

In the middle of his sentence they heard Jimin and Jisoo's moans.

Jungkook:"No no please NOT TODAY"

Yoongi:"I told ya, no matter what happens this player wouldn’t stop"

Jungkook:"Hyung I want to go home and sleep peacefully", he said while his eyes were getting watery.

Yoongi didn’t said anything cuz he also want to do the same.

But after not so long they heard Taehyung's loud groans.

[Of course Y/n has started her work on him 😏😏]

Now Jungkook started crying and Yoongi massaged his temples out of anger.

In Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok's room-

[Few minutes before Taehyung and Y/n's session started]

Their bed is ready.

Namjoon:"Jin!! The bed is ready. Let's sleep now!!"

Hoseok:"Yeah let's sleep. I'm hella tired. I'm dying to sleep"

Then Jin replied from washroom,"Yah!! I'm not done staring at my world wide handsome face yet!!"

Namjoon and Hoseok signed.

Namjoon:"Then we are going to sleep"

They laid down on the bed and immediately fell asleep.

After awhile Jin came out and saw them in deep sleep. Jin also laid down. When he was about to close his eyes, he heard the groans of Taehyung. He looked his sides and saw Namjoon and Hoseok in deep sleep.

They were already asleep and of course, for the lack of sleeping yesterday the sounds weren’t bothering them much. But Jin was not able to sleep as the noises were echoing in his ears.

Jin:"Why me~"

[Few minutes before Taehyung and Y/n heard yelling]

Jungkook was crying in his pillow and Yoongi was fuming in anger. That's when they heard Jimin's loud groans. Yoongi got up.

Yoongi:"That's it. These fuckers need a lesson"

He rushed out of their room and went in front of Jimin's room. He made a disgusted face and opened the door to see Jimin on top of Jisoo.

They both looked at Yoongi shocked and Yoongi started yelling,"YAH!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHITTY PLAYBOY ASSHOLE!! YOU SHAMELESS PIG!! DO YOU HAVE HEART OR A ROCK??!!! HERE WE ARE DYING TO SLEEP AND YOU ARE PLAYING THE WHOLE SOUND BOX!!! STOP RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!!"