Part 52: Mountain (21+) [1/2]

Irene:"I........I love you Jackson"

Jackson looked at her shocked. He stayed silent for awhile. Then said,"Are you......... Are you out of your mind? You know that I love Y/n and I still didn’t fully move on. Yes I'm trying to. But do you really think that after her I'll be able to love someone else? You know very well that I can't,  it will take alot of time for me to recover from this shit. Still you-"

In this time Irene kissed him. Jackson sat there frozen not moving at all. In that time-

Y/n:"Whoo~ what's happening here? Jack you didn’t tell me that you are dating Irene?", she said still caressing Taehyung's hair who was now sleeping peacefully on her chest.

Jackson pulled away and looked at Y/n smiling nervously.

Jackson:"No it isn’t like tha-"

Then suddenly the bus stopped causing everyone to move forward from there sit and hit there head in front. Taehyung woke up and asked totally annoyed, "What the hell!!! What the fuck happened you useless old bit-"

Y/n:"Tae, don't talk like that with your elders. He must have some reason"

Taehyung sighed and later nodded.

Y/n:"Driver uncle! What happened?!"

Driver:"Ahh a dog passed across the road so I had to stop the bus. I'm sorry for this"

Namjoon:"Oh It's alright. We understand. Please start the bus again", he said politely.

The bus started again.

Y/n:"Tae didn’t I tell you to respect your elders?"

Taehyung:"Yeah but my sleep broke because of this"

Y/n:"Okay, you close your eyes, I'll stroke your hair. You'll fall asleep again"

Taehyung:"Nice offer but my sleep is already broken. So I want something else"

Y/n:"What?"

Taehyung:"Your lips"

With that he kissed her. Y/n didn’t had any chance to say something. After awhile she kissed back.

On the other side-

Jackson:"Why did you kissed me Irene? You know you just took away my first kiss?"

Irene:"Really?! Woah!!"

Jackson:"I'm not jocking now. I'm serious"

Irene:"Even I'm serious............about us. Look I realised that I really didn’t love Taehyung. I just liked him. But I seriously love you-"

Jackson:"How are you so sure about that? What if after somedays you realise that you didn’t love me either?"

Irene:"No I'm sure. When Taehyung used to talk about Y/n or looked at her lovingly, I just felt annoyed. But when you looked at her, talked at her I felt uncomfortable and hurt. That's why I'm being so sure"

Jackson:"But I don’t feel the same"

Irene:"Then let me make you feel the same. Atleast give me a chance. If you don’t fall for me then I'll leave you forever, that's a promise"

Jackson noticed the sincerity in her voice. He decided to give her a chance. He thought, 'Maybe I should give her a chance. What if she makes me fall for her? Or atleast she can help me to move on'

He nodded and said,"Okay, let's try once."

Irene:"Really?! So you’re my boyfriend now?!", she smiled excitedly.