Part 36: Kiss (15+)

Y/n took off her mask and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung stood there frozen. His eyes widened and jaw dropped on the floor out of amazement. He couldn’t believe what he is seeing infront him. He was seeing a complete goddess who has the enternal beauty. He was totally mesmerized by her graceful breath-taking beauty. He continuesly stared at her ethereal face. Her attractive looks was making him fall for her more. He admiring every inch of her charming face. He was thinking while admiring her, 'Gosh, is she a human or an angel? She is so fucking beautiful!! I have never seen this much beautiful girl in my whole life. I'm so lucky to have her. Her honey caramel white skin, It's looking so good on her angelic face. Her perfect shaped forhead, It's looking so beautiful with her bangs falling on it. Her big doe eyes, long eyelashes, dark black pupil, I can stare them all my life. Her cheeks, is it glowing? It's shining in the light. Her perfect nose, Her sharp jawline is so attractive. And her soft, plump lips - oh my god. It's so attractive. It's dark redish pink, so beautiful. It's looking like a pair of rose petals. She is perfect from every side. What did I do to have such a angel for myself? She is the only one for me', his thoughts got interrupted when Y/n placed her hand on his cheek.

Y/n:"Tae..What's wrong?", she asked confused. He is standing like a statue ever since she took of her mask.

Taehyung:"You are so beautiful",he said in awe.

Y/n:"You are handsome too", she said and smiled.

Taehyung thought,'God that smile. I have never seen such a beautiful smile in my entire life. Y/n ah, what are you doing to my heart?'

Taehyung:"Can I touch your face?", he said unknowingly. Y/n started giggling hearing him.

Y/n:"You are asking permission for touching me? I'm already yours Tae, you can do whatever you want"

Taehyung:"Don't say such things. I'm already suffuring because of your heavenly beauty. Now your cheesy words are making it more hard. My poor heartue", he said and put his hand on his heart rubbing there making a hurt expression playfully.

Y/n blushed hearing compliments from him.

Taehyung:"I never knew you look this cute while blushing. Remind me to make you blush more often", he said pulling her close to him by her waist.

Y/n:"Tae-"

Taehyung:"Shhh, first let me admire you more", he said putting his hand on her cheeks. He was amused to feel her skin against his palm. He started caressing her cheek. How soft it felt to him. It was so smooth. He presses it, and he felt It's softness. He presses it again and pinched it. 

Y/n:"Ouch!", she whined.

Taehyung:"Sorry", he said giggling alittle. Then he put his thumb on her pretty plump lips. It was so soft and smooth. He rubbed her lower lip.

Y/n:"Tae"

Taehyung:"Hmm", he said connecting there forheads.

Y/n placed her hands on his wide shoulder. Taehyung closed his eyes.

Taehyung:"Y/n"

Y/n kept quite.

Taehyung:"Can I kiss you?"

Y/n:"Tae, didn’t I tell you just now that I belong to you. You don’t need to ask permission from someone whom you own already", she said lovingly.

Taehyung smiled and leaned in. Y/n closed her eyes also. They both forwarded their heads and finally their lips met. Taehyung pulled her more closer by her waist. Y/n also wrapped her hands around his neck. Taehyung was moving his lips softly on hers. He felt like he is eating a marshmallow. Her lips was unbelievably soft. Taehyung was enjoying the kiss very much.

Y/n was also feeling good kissing him. His lips was also very soft. Their heart shape lips were moving perfectly against each other. Taehyung kissed her passionately. They were kissing like there's no tomorrow. It was like they expressing their love through the kiss.

Taehyung was pulling her closer even though there wasn’t any space left between them. He was so focused on the kiss that he didn’t realised that Y/n was out of breath and was struggling now. Soon he was out of breath too so he pulled away. They both were breathing heavily. Y/n's face was bright red. She was blushing too hard.

Taehyung:"Are you blushing?"

Y/n:"You are blushing too"

They both chuckled.

Taehyung:"Why are you blushing so much though? "

Y/n:"It...It was my first kiss", she said shyly.

Taehyung:"Don’t be shy. It was my first kiss too"

Y/n:"Really?", she asked amused.

Taehyung nodded and said,"You look so cute while blushing", he said pinching her cheeks which he loved to do.

Y/n pouted.

Taehyung:"Don't pout. Otherwise I'll kiss you again"

Y/n smiled and and said:"Then Kiss me. I'm all yours"

Taehyung immediately kissed her again. Y/n kissed back. This time Taehyung kissed her hardly. He bit her lower lip and Y/n moaned a little. He tugged her lower lip between his teeth chewing it slightly. He was right, her lips was really soft like gummy candies. He gave several bites on her lower lip making it soft than it already is. But suddenly Y/n felt something was touching her lips and was trying to enter her mouth. She soon realised it was his tongue. She felt very shy but eventually opened her mouth. He entered his tongue in her mouth. Y/n let out a messy moan. He explored every inch in her mouth. His visited every corner of her mouth with his tongue and collided with her ones too. He was kissing her with so much passion. It was like he was making love in her mouth.

After sometimes he pulled out. But not even after a second he kissed her again. Y/n wasn’t complaining about anything. She gladly excepted everything. She grabbed his hair. And Taehyung grabbed her neck with one hand and other was wrapped around her waist pulling her more closer, deepening the kiss.

They kissed few more times. Then pulled away. They were panting heavily. Taehyung again connected their foreheads together. They looked into each other’s eyes. Taehyung was grinning ear to ear. Y/n was still blushing. Taehyung chuckled and was about to kiss her again but Y/n stopped him by placing her palm on his lips.

Taehyung:"Why?", he whined.

Y/n:"Let me breath properly."

Taehyung:"Fine then"

Taehyung then hugged her placing his chin on her shoulder.

Taehyung:"You know, your lips are so soft. I can't control myself. I'm addicted to your lips now."

Y/n blushed. Taehyung pulled away and asked,"Can I kiss you now? Please", he said cutely.

Y/n was about to answer but suddenly....................

Know in the next part.

[Thank you for reading it]