Part 58: Wedding

1 month later-

Y/n is sitting on her bed now. They all are in Korea. And tomorrow is her wedding in Beach. Y/n was nervous but not only for their wedding. There was something else too.

And that was, Y/n was pregnant for one month. She came to know about this 2 weeks ago. She was happy about it but she wasn’t sure about Taehyung. Though Taehyung have told that he loves Kids but still she was hesitant.

While she was in deep thought, she heard someone opening her room's door. She turned around and saw Jungkook and Jackson.

Y/n:"Jack? Kook?"

Jungkook:"We know you are bored staying here alone so we, your bestfriends came to accompany you"

Jungkook, Jackson and Y/n has become bestfriends in this 3 years.

Jackson:"So what our Y/nie is thinking so deeply?"

Y/n:"Nothing"

Jungkook:"Probably about her wedding tomorrow"

Jackson:"Nah, I think she is thinking about Taehyung"

Jungkook:"Oooh. Right. She must be missing him"

Jackson:"Yeah... It's been a month she has stayed with him in one room. What a pain in the ass. Right Kook?"

Jungkook:"Right hyung. So Y/n, are you thinking about tomorrow night?"

Jackson:"You said the right thing Kook. She must be exited for tomorrow night"

Jungkook:"Ohh, how many things will happen...oh god!!", he said dramatically.

Y/n:"Y-yah w-what the hell a-are you guys t-talking about?", she said blushing.

Jungkook and Jackson just laughed.

Jackson:"But what are you seriously thinking though?"

Jungkook:"Yeah I'm noticing you from past few days. Something feels off"

Y/n:"It's nothing serious. Actually..... "

Jackson:"Don't tell me you Don't wanna get married", he said with a disbelieved face.

Y/n:"Yah! It's not like that", she said hitting his shoulder.

Jackson laughed alittle. Then said, "Okay now tell us, what's troubling you?"

Y/n:"Actually... Umm... Okay... I'm pregnant for one month"

Jackson:"Oh that, It's nothi- wait what?!", he said shocked.

Jungkook:"Your pregnant?!! Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm gonna be an uncle", he said squalling in happiness.

Jackson:"Aish say WE are gonna be an Uncle. Oh my god! I bet your baby will be hella cute. He will call us Uncle with his cute voice. I can't wait", he said daydreaming.

Jungkook:"Excuse me hyung, it will be she not he"

Jackson:"What do you mean?", he said snapping out of his daydream.

Jungkook:"I want a niece, what else"

Jackson:"Nope, we'll get a nephew"

Jungkook:"Nah nah... We'll get a niece"

Jackson:"Kook, I'm older than you, so what I'm telling is gonna be true"

Jungkook:"No, I'm right"

Jackson:"Okay okay wait, let's not fight.... We'll get a twins. One will be boy and one will be girl."

Jungkook:"Right. Oh my god! Two cute babies in both of my arms. Y/n we both will babysit them"

Y/n shooked her head seeing her bestfriends' childishness.