Part 5: Angry

Suddenly Jungkook asked,"Oh, Taehyung hyung, Didn't you wanted to tell me something during class?"

Taehyung:"Yeah"

Jungkook:"So what is it?"

Taehyung didn't said anything. He wanted to tell him about the same girl as Jimin, and that is Y/n. But hearing jimin talking about her he didn't wanted to tell them anything. So he just said,

Taehyung:"uhh nothing. I've already forgotten about that."

Jungkook:"How can you forget about it so quickly? Now tell me"

Taehyung:"Kookie I already told you I forgot", he said a little irritated.

Jungkook :"No hyung you ha-"

Jin:"Hey STOB IT"

Jungkook:"Hyung, It's not 'stob' it, it's 'stop it'."

Jin:"Don't teach me. Don't forget who raised you."

They continued to tease each other, suddenly Jimin screamed making everyone startled.

Jimin:"look everyone! "

Suga:"Why the fuck are you screaming you shorthead"

Jimin:"Yah! I'm not short."

Hoseok:"will you tell why did you shout?"

Jimin:" oh yeah. I found the mysterious girl. Look over there. The one with mask, big eyes, long hair, sexy fi-"

Namjoon:"Why do have to say so many things. You could just say ' the one with mask'."

Jungkook :"Right hyung. But I'm also feeling she is actually beautiful."

Taehyung:"I agree"

Everyone looked at him shocked because this the first time Taehyung has called a girl beautiful and that too without seeing her face. Taehyung was confused by seeing everyone like that but soon realised the reason. Unknowingly he started blushing a little not too much but it was noticeable to his friends.

Namjoon:"whoa! is our Tae shy?"

Hoseok:"Did you just fallen in love by just seeing her?"

Jungkook :"Wait hyung. Now I know what did you wanted tell me. You wanted to tell that you fell in love"

Taehyung:"No I wasn't going to tell tha-"

Jimin:"Hey! What the hell! I saw her first so She's mine"

Hearing this Taehyung didn't felt good and he don't know why.

Jin:"Okay now stob i-"

Jungkook:"Hyung it not sto-"

Jin:"Yah! Don't cut me off. So now shut up all of you. Now listen to me"

All of them thought he wanted say something serious but,

Jin:"Okay now tell me this- A girl has 6 fingers in her hand. So everyone calles her Lily. Why?"

Suga:"Not Again "

Jin:"Because Lily was her name"

And he started his hysotorical laugh.Except Suga, Taehyung and Namjoon everyone laughed a little and Jimin couldn't stop laughing.

Suga:"Jin you are-"

Jin:"LeJINdary I know "

Taehyung wasn't listening to these. After Jimin said She's his he felt angry. And he was contineusly staring at HER. And Everytime he looked at her he felt something in his heart.

Lunch break finished and Y/n and her new friends head out of the cafeteria and looked at there schedule.

Nayeon:"Who have Physics class now?"

Y/n and Tzuyu:"I have"

Sana:"I have Geographic"

Dahyun:"And I have this boring math"

Tzuyu:"Okay let's go to our classes now"

Everyone went to there classes after saying bye. On the other hand, Taehyung and Jimin also had Physics.
So they also went there. During class Taehyung noticed Jimin is staring at someone. When he turned towards that direction he saw Jimin was looking at the same girl(Y/n). He felt angry again. But didn't said anything.

Time skip

School was finished. Y/n went home.

Y/n:"Grandma! "

Grandma:"Oh my baby is home"

Y/n:"Yes grandma. Grandma do you know I made four friends today. I'm so happy "

Grandma :"I tod you everything will change. Okay now go and fresh up and eat something "

Y/n:" Okay"

Later at the night after finishing her homework she was laying down on her bed. Suddenly the thought of the boy in the hallway (Taehyung) came to her mind. She was remebering everything. How close they were, how he hold her, how he was staring at her intensely, how hondsome he was looking- these all things was making her feel something towards him. She was close to Jimin too but she wasn't feeling anything about him but she was feeling something so strong toward Taehyung though she didn't know anything about him, not even his name.

On the other hand-

Taehyung was also feeling the same. He was continuesly thinking about her. He just couldn't stop thinking. He was feeling like she was attracting him towards her. But Taehyung was trying to shrug it off. He just thought It's temporary feeling. If he stays away from her he will eventually forget about her.

A few days later-

Y/n was walking in the hallway going to her class. These few days Taehyung didn't do anything. He has ignored her. Y/n was happy that on one bothered her but in the corner of her heart she wanted to talk to Taehyung. She came out of thoughts when she heard some noise. She went into that direction and saw.....

Know in the next part

[Thank you for reading it.]